Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-22-2013, 12:08 AM
OOC: Only Olympus family members, unless somebody else wishes to ask me for permission [:

She smells them in the wind, a pleasant touch to the frigid Northern air. They are coming here, to these lands, infiltrating them step by step. It pleases the matriarch, pleases her that her family is slowly coming to her. Amenti is her base for now, and perhaps she will drag her family there for a time, but for now Virgil is all business. Each step carries her closer to a place where she is to launch a summons, a call. Come, my family, and we will take our first steps towards an empire she thinks, grin flickering onto her pretty face.
The woods are not ideal; they are not as secretive as the goddess would prefer, and yet they will do. She lifts her snout towards the heavens, bellowing out a call for all those who bare Olympus blood. Will they come to her? She hopes so; she is their leader, at least one of them, and she bares news of her intentions. Tail wavers behind her as she awaits them, a longing sits deep in her chest. She?s been parted from them for so long, and now they will hear her call, and now she hopes they will come to her.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
12-22-2013, 01:09 AM

Oh she would hear the call of her matriarch. The golden girl's voice would ring out and catch Phoebe's attention. She glanced sadly at the brute she had been gazing at for a few minutes now, contemplating if he was worth pursuing, and turned away from him to answer her call. Ah well, there would be plenty of fish to swim with later. Family always came first.

It took a few minutes for Phoebe to reach her niece, but luckily she had been fairly close to the forest that Virgil had chosen for this meeting to be held in. She padded over to the younger fea, her tail flicking behind her and a smile dancing across her muzzle. She brushed her side up against Virgil's as she came up behind her and passed her to take a seat in front of the young woman. "Well, hello there, my dear Virgil."

Phoebe sat neatly with her tail draped across her forepaws, her eyes glittering with the curiosity that she had for this meeting. Who else would show their faces? How many more of their regal family had arrived in these lands of Alacritis? She supposed she would soon find out.

Speech
Thought
Others

Atlas

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2013, 02:36 AM

He'd slip from the shadows. His sister never out of his sights for long. Or even from his scent range. He always had to make sure that the men she chased after wouldn't turn around and play her deadly games; ensuring they weren't trying the same thing she was. Any male that would turn to harm her, he'd be on in an instant. Luckily, it had not come to that. However, he always remained vigilant of her. It was then that he heard the call. At last, the long awaited call had run out and he moved swiftly through the trees. He followed after his sister until the scene before him unfolded. A grin appearing on his maw as he saw his niece in the clearing. She smelled of pack, which was strange to him.

"Virgil, it's been a while." He'd coo to her, dual toned eyes falling on her as he sauntered over to sit near his sister. The Olympus blood ran strong and deep, they were pure. They would rule the lands, he believed as much. For they were derived from the Gods. But the question he had, was who would be the unfortunate ones? He certainly liked the Eastern territories. The North was also pleasurable with all the snow. The south was a bit too warm for his liking, and the west held no importance to him. He preferred the cooler climates, where the icy winds could keep his heart cold.

Speech
Thought
Others

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2013, 01:31 PM

The patriarch heard the melodious call of his daughter from afar, he had been close to Virgil. But not in direct contact with her. The family had to stick together. When he arrived, his firey eyes sough out his beloved daughter. When they reached her, a grin broke across the man's face. Virgil my love, how have you been. I hope you've been keeping everything in order. laying eyes on his younger brother and sister, Atlas and Phoebe. Atlas! Phoebe! It's been too long, far too long. Hope you've been looking out for Virgil and Eros. And also, where are the others? he scanned the area, there was no sign of Selene or Dementer, they normally stuck close. He had been with his wife not long ago. He had gone out to search for food, he wondered if she had heard the call. She might have heard it but not come, she was sick after all. He looked around, his breath releasing tiny puffs of vapour. The chill clung to the forest, like a blanket draped over the landscape.

Speech,

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-01-2014, 04:46 PM

The deity heard her sister's call. She had just left her mothrr, Selene for tue day after bringing her food. She was too weak in her illness to hunt for herself, so the woman had taken it upon herself to care for her. Making sure her mother wasn't far behind, she started making her way to where her sister's call had come from. Strong muscles flexed underneath the deity's foat and fiery eyes picked out her path between the trees, her paws following their wish. It wasn't long before she found Virgil. Others of her family were there too. Her father, Zeus, her aunt Phoebe and her Uncle Atlas. She nodded to them all, a heavenly smile playing on her features. Walking up to Virgil, she said Glad to see you are well, sister. Nice to see the family at last. Is these are that are here? I would have hoped for more. A small spark of disdain in her voice. She was sure that in her travels she had smelt more of the mighty Olympus scent. She took a seat next to her sister, tail wrapping elegantly around her tail.

Speech,Thought,

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-02-2014, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 07:02 PM by Natalya.)

The wraith had been lurking silently in the north for some time since the matriarch had found herself a home. Natalya was loathe to be alone, but she found it difficult to find pleasure spending much time with the family without her beloved Helios there and had no interest in joining a pack not controlled by Olympus. She was ready to find out what Virgil's motives were and followed the summons by the girl with a quickness unlike her.

Sniffing the air for the scents of her extended family members, she would approach each in turn and greet them with a light nuzzle to the neck before seating herself near Phoebe and wrapping her tail about her feet. "It is a pleasure to see all of you together again. Have others of the family come to this land as well?" Had her eyes been capable of showing anything but darkness, they would have lit with the hope that her husband and sons would be joining her soon.
"Speech"

Selene

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 04:47 PM

She moved behind her child at a steady but slow pace, this sickness slowly fading from her body. It was quite aggravating, unable to lead her family beside her husband, leaving it up to Virgil. She was suppose to be strong, lead the family, and here she was trying to hold down the meal she had earlier. Pathetic. Selene would give a low growl at the state she was in, hopefully she would be able to eat something to make this go away sooner, get back to her usual self. Maybe then she would hear from the gods, her mind clear enough to hear their voices above the weak whisper of illness.

Within minutes she would see the family gathered in a strange part of this cold land, bits of trees poking out of the ice. It wasn't the best place to gather, so open, somebody could easily walk in on them. Selene would raise her head high, a soft snort coming form her as she stopped just a few feet from her daughters, standing with the rest of the family. ?A base has been selected, has it not Virgil?? It had to be why everyone was summoned, her daughter was acting as a leader, she should have found a place for them to begin.

Suddenly her head would lower and turn to the side, back arching before a series of coughs escaped from her jaws. Rough, feeling as though bark was being slide over the walls of her throat. Within seconds it would subside, the woman taking a few moments to catch her breath. ?Excuse me, it seems I am not completely well yet.? Hindlegs would fold in as she sat back, tail laying over her paws.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2014, 04:06 PM
OOC: Only Olympus family members, unless somebody else wishes to ask me for permission [:

Aunt Phoebe is the first to arrive, and her entrance is greeted with a yip from the matriarch. She seeks to press an affectionate kiss to her aunt?s cheek, happy to see her here. ?Aunt Phoebe,? she says, fiery gaze searching for other members to arrive. Next to come is Atlas her uncle. ?Uncle,? she greets. There is a warm, fuzzy feeling growing within her chest. Her family is coming to her, they are arriving, and she cannot help but want to embrace them all. She has missed them so, after all.
The face of her father sets a song in her heart. ?I have father, I have news,? she announces. She cannot tell him yet, for she does not wish to repeat herself a thousand times. Next to come is her littermate, and she shrugs. ?The gods will show us to one another eventually,? she says confidently, determination shining bright in her eyes. They are the blood of the divine, and this earth is theirs to inherit. Natalya is next to arrive, another figure whom Virgil recognizes.

?The ones before us are all that I know of being here,? she tells the blind woman. Next comes her mother, her beautiful, although frail mother. The golden woman walks towards her, seeking to nuzzle the sickly woman affectionate. ?I have, mother,? she says. Then she steps back, assuming her position at the front of the meeting. Her gaze softens when she notices the woman cough, but she waits for her to settle before beginning the meeting. ?I have, in fact, found us a place to begin. It is a northern land called Amenti, whose Alpha has recently gone missing. As I am the secondary, currently it is under my charge,? she announces.
She hopes this is satisfactory news for now. ?It is a northern land, which is not my first choice, but it is a good place to live in. Will you all join me there?? she inquires.

Selene

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 05:42 PM

With an affectionate nuzzle from her daughter, Selene would return the action, her steel gaze settling back on the young woman. She would confirm that she found a spot for them to begin, a northern land called Amenti. It would bring an inward sigh from the sickly woman, the cold in her condition wasn't the best thing ever, and only made her joints ache more than they already did. Virgil would explain she was Secondary in this pack, and since the main alpha is missing she would be taking charge, and though it wasn't her first choice, it was a good place to live in. It was then that the girl would ask if her family would join.

Selene would smirk at her question, raising her skull with a grin. "We are the family Olympus, we stick together." She would give a dip of her head to her daughter, Selene would be joining. They were all family after all, and they stuck together. Steel eyes would look around the ground, and even though she was not the Matriarch, her gaze would challenge those who would flee like cowards. Abandon the Olympus family.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2014, 05:50 PM

Natalya would nod as the matriarch confirmed her fear - her small family was not yet here. She would move past it, nonetheless, preparing herself for the news they had come to receive. A smile would slowly form on her lips as Virgil spoke. Finally they would have a home. While it was not ideal - it was in the North and would have more members than just the family - it was something. Eventually they would weed out weakness and their family would be seen for the power it was. Natalya did not hesitate before she offered her acceptance. "I look forward to it."

"Speech"

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 06:25 PM

The God nodded as his daughter spoke. So she had worked her way up the ranks? That was good. That was how he had brought them up. To be fighters and thinkers, to seek to be the greatest, claim the thrones that were rightfully theirs. Not matter what stood in their way. He did not mind joining a pack. As long as the Alpha treated him with the respect he deserved. As Selene and Natalya agreed he nodded. Yes. I agree. We are strongest together. he looked to Eros. He hoped that his youngest daughter would join them. He hoped they would all join them. They would have more control if they were spread out through the ranks. Work there way up, test the pack. Pick out allies and enemies. After all, only the strong survive the war

Thank you Azzy! <3

Speech,

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-26-2014, 04:50 PM

Eros nodded at her sister's response. The rest of them would come eventually. She watched her family. Gods and Goddesses, all of them. The Olympus are unstoppable. She turned to her sister. I have, in fact, found us a place to begin. It is a northern land called Amenti, whose Alpha has recently gone missing. As I am the secondary, currently it is under my charge Eros smiled. Amenti... The word rolled of the deity's tongue. There was a subtle fieryness to the word, like the sun. It is a northern land, which is not my first choice, but it is a good place to live in. Will you all join me there? The woman nodded. Why wouldn't I? Consider me there. Amenti it shall be, then...

Speech

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
01-28-2014, 04:47 PM

Phoebe was happy to see so many of their proud family appear from the woodwork. She was happiest of all to see her dear brother, Atlas, of course, but every family member was precious. She waited patiently for them to arrive so that Virgil could tell them all the reason for calling them here. She hoped it would be a good reason, considering she had walked away from a very handsome brute before she even got to catch his name.

Finally Virgil spoke, telling them of a pack nearby, Amenti, where she suggested they all live. Ah, so that was the pack smell Phoebe had caught on her niece's fur. Several of her family members spoke their agreement to the plan and after a moment of consideration, Phoebe nodded and spoke, "I'd be delighted to join you there, Virgil." She glanced toward her brother, hoping he would agree as well. Perhaps if the two of them were truly living in one place together, Atlas would stop worrying about her all the time. Or, at least, maybe just not as much.

Speech
Thought
Others

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 07:38 PM

Her mother?s response sets a bright grin to the golden girl?s face. She is woman now, but there is still a child in her heart. The support she received from the would-be matriarch is what she needs; and she dips her head in gratitude for the sickly oracle?s support. ?Always and forever,? she murmurs to her mother dear. Natalya, another woman who has the matriarch?s respect, accepts the offer as well. Next came her father, whose acceptance was perhaps the most important. He was the patriarch, after all. Her co-ruler. Once she manage to earn her own pack he would be an alpha alongside her.
Her littermate offers acceptance next, and ease comes over the goddess?s posture. Next her Aunt agrees, and it is then that Virgil will speak up. ?Very well. Amenti will not be a long stay, but it will be there for us for now, so that we cannot be torn apart. I intend on taking my own pack soon enough, unless one of you should beat me to it,? she explains. ?Do any of you bring any news? Or have any questions?? she requests.

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:08 AM

He watched as Eros and Phoebe agreed to join the rest of them in Amenti. The god's mouth remained a straight line, regardless of the fact that he was pleased that the family would be joining him. The God rarely smiled, it was something only shared really with Selene, Eros and Virgil. He shook his head when she asked if there were any questions to be answered. I shall make my way to Amenti soon, with Selene and Eros. The was not a proposal, it was an order. He may have loved her, but he still had to keep things on track. He glanced to Selene, who was still n the ground, the coughing fit earlier had worried him a little, but she was strong and fighting it, the sickness slowly receding.

Thank you Azzy! <3

Speech,