gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Aláwo Itọka

one year · tahtla
Aláwo has found herself feeling rather alone. Daughter of traitors she is stuck with the Tahtla due to obeying father's wishes. It means that she is surrounded by strangers who she feels little connection to despite sharing their belief system and their wariness of the Northern Alacritia wolves. Only able to speak Yoruba communication with them would certainly prove difficult anyway.
She has no plots at all in the works so feel free to suggest anything, though I may not agree to everything of course!

Andromeda Olympus
one year · yfir · karl
Part of Virgil Olympus' first litter, Andromeda has now found herself caught up in the feud between Virgil and Katja. Whether a member of Yfir or simply trophy for Katja she has no plans on entirely leaving the pack without her siblings. With Virgil challenging for Yfir things could change, though for now she is willing to keep herself and her siblings out of danger by abiding to Katja's requests. Currently she is in Ebony with her adoptive Xanilov siblings.
At the moment plots won't be the easiest for her, she certainly has quite a bit on her plate and plots outside of Yfir and Ebony would mean her breaking an oath.

Aslan Destruction
pup · threar · draft
Aslan Destruction is the son of Novella and Frith. Part of the large Destruction family he is quite eager to meet his other relatives and the borders of the packs don't seem to stop him too much in trying to reach that goal. Visits are of course mainly restricted to Sawtooth and Abaven as they're so close to Threar though there is a possibility that he'll stray to the surrounding rogue lands at some point.
Any plot ideas are welcome though given his age and loyalty to his family may be somewhat limited.

Chord Destruction
two years · loner
Chord is another good and loyal member of the Destruction family. Though he loves his family and would of course protect them in any way he could, the hyperactive boy does have a longing for adventure that means he struggles to cope with the normality of pack life. It is likely he'll pay visits to Abaven, Threar, Sawtooth and any other packs with the Destruction wolves residing within them, though this free spirit will probably never join one himself.
He is certainly open for all kinds of plots and threads, feel free to suggest.

Dutiron Destruction ii
one year · sawtooth · sub delta
Part of Song and Cherokee's second litter, Dutiron is part of the large Destruction family in Alacritia. A very calm and loving boy, he is close to his family and determined to learn as much as he possibly can. He has no real plots planned but feel free to make any suggestions.

Emer Lasair
five years · loner
A protective mother of three children, Emer certainly adores her family. Still traumatised, she is incredibly timid and fearful when meeting new people and relies rather heavily upon the help of Valerius and her children to keep her sane and alive.
Though she dislikes the life of a rogue, she is still fearful of strangers and can't bear to approach packs. She is open for plots and threads though they will likely have to involve her family as well given the reluctance to stray too far from them at all.
Her brothers are up for adoption at the moment, so they'll be dragged into her problems if they appear.

Isidora Koval
three years · loner
Isidora, or Isi as she prefers, is a former member of both Old Ebony and New Ebony. She has recently left the latter after misinterpreting the Spring Festival's Sacrificial ending and now thinks Katja is a mad murderer. She is currently wandering in hopes of to finding a way to cure Raisa, not realising that she is getting better without her help nor is she aware yet of the fact Katja is not a murderer nor is she even ruling Ebony any more so it's safe to say she's pretty behind with her knowledge!
Her siblings are up for adoption currently, so threads with them will be a must. Aside from all this chaos, often a promise with the whacky girl, Isi is free for all kinds of plots and threads.

Iorwerth
four years · loner
Iorwerth isn't exactly the most sociable of wolves, and certainly has difficulty when it comes to actually connecting with anyone. His uncle is Dutiron I connecting him to the Destructions, though it's actually the elder of Adrenaline's children that he knows slightly better having grown up in the same pack as them.
He is currently at a loss with what to do with himself, after recovering from amnesia he's missed out on a lot including the loss of his former home in Seracia. He finds it difficult to form any relationships due to his detached nature, but whether he likes it or not I'm certainly open to someone trying to break through.
Along with looking for plots of his own, he might possibly begin trying to look for a man for his sister Cirala, so if anyone feels like playing blind date then sign up here!

Kismet Adravendi
two years · secretua · guard
The son of Azalea Adravendi and Isardis Armada he hasn't exactly gotten the best start in life. He cares deeply for his Adravendi family and despite his mother's acceptance of the Armada's cannot bring himself to accept them as his family as well. Perhaps the most important individual in his life however is Warja. She has been his best friend since childhood and she is the reason he is now attempting to join Secretua.
With growing feelings for Warja, even if he isn't aware of it himself, I don't see him having any flings though he is certainly open for other threads and plots!

Novella Destruction
three years · threar · author
Novella is of course a Destruction and rather proud of it, remaining very close to her family. She's a kindly girl, starting to mature a little more now that she is both a leader and a mother. Very happy with life, there isn't much she would want to change.
Married to Frith and mother of his children she is definitely taken and so main thing she will be after is threads and plots with her family and pack.

Soliloquy Destruction
two years · rogue
One of the darker members of the Destruction family, Soliloquy idolises his eldest brother Scorpion and certainly aspires to be like him and he follows his brother almost unquestionably. He's working on building up a little harem of his own, of course hoping to mimic his brother's success with the ladies and eventual army of children!Feel free to throw any other plots and threads at him, just nothing too soppy as he's far from being considered soft and cuddly.

Sorrel Destruction-Gringoire
one year · threar · prologue
One of Symphony and Gitan's children, Sorrel is somewhat of a recluse, not too sure of anyone beyond his immediate family aside from his cousin Novel as she had been helping him train to become a healer. To gain knowledge of plants and healing is pretty much his only ambition meaning beyond that he has absolutely no plans so feel free to make some suggestions.

Talvi Zaldun
two years · regium · lady
Talvi is the daughter of Taurig and Argent. She has never met her father though isn't particularly fond of the man, now understanding a little more of his life it is not for his lack of presence within her own life but his abandonment at the happy family he had successfully built. With lies of heritage and family walking out on her, Talvi had turned a little colder, and feels family must be earned rather than simply being about blood. She is dedicated to Bevroren, the only life she has really known and never been let down by.
Her main aim to help the pack progress though she is currently exploring with Caeto Adravendi. I would like her to meet more of her half siblings as well other Armadas other than this she has few plans, so feel free to suggest!

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-26-2014, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014, 10:13 PM by Ara.)
Aslan & Steel: Should definitely be best bros as they grow up.

Chord & Talon: No idea if he's game to wander down into the Southern continent ever... maybe some of the Destructions will hear about new lands being explored and offer volunteers to scope them out? Either way, Talon is always up for adventuring and I'd like for him to have some actual friends, maybe. :D

Kismet & Epiphron: No clue how this would go, but since Epiphron is pretty anti-Armada this could prove to be an interesting meeting? xD

Sorrel & Ara: She could totally teach him about healing.

Imala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:51 PM
Imala and Al?wo thread? They're both south Alacritian natives and I can see them becoming close friends.

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2014, 04:13 AM
Aslan and Steel - Yes.

Chord and Talon - He has wandered to the Southern continent, he has an open thread at Lazuli Falls at the moment.

Kismet and Pip - Yes. He is anti-Armada himself though anyway xD
Also I think given he never got an explanation as to what was happening in that fight Pip and Aza fight I'll just have to say he never heard about it so that could always come up as well to add some more interest.
He's hopefully joining Solstice at the moment though has ventured back North to tell his family he was joining a pack so could probably meet her on the way back from his travels. I almost shoved him in that Adravendi thread but he had no reason to be that far East so I didn't in the end

Sorrel and Ara - Could do, perhaps he could venture to try see Novel and run into her instead. He won't be as friendly to her as Novella though I'm afraid!

Al?wo and Imala - Found your open thread, and joined it :)

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-27-2014, 06:41 PM
aslan/herne threads need to happen!!
Also Herne wants threads with his momma bc she's fantastic

also when Faite gets a little older, I really want her to meet Kismet since her family has been adopted by the Adravendis and her father was an Armada so they could have some common ground there? Also he's really rad and I want an excuse to thread with him.

Isi and Oberon could meet? He would probably think she was super weird but hijinks are fun and I want to get him out more!

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Novella has an open thread at the bay right now...

Aslan and Herne thread can definitely be created, up to you who makes it :)

Kismet doesn't exactly broadcast his Armada heritage so unlikely that they'll find out that they're related but I'm sure a thread could happen at some point.

As for Oberon, Isi could do with causing some more crazy around.

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-31-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2014, 01:12 PM by Serra.)
I WILL BE STALKING NOVELLA'S OPEN THREADS FOR SURE!

and i can start an aslan/herne thread too ~
i'll put a link here once its up!

look a thread for you!

and both of these plans sound good to me! oberon needs to get out more and i think faite would think kismet was pretty cool anyways. plus he's a sweetie who deserves lots of love

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-21-2014, 02:00 AM
Got more plots!

So, I was thinking we could have an Aslan and Varda thread since she needs more family interaction and an Aislinn and Iowerth thread.
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Selíni
11-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Both Emer and Ior have some family they need to catch up with. ;)

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]