ardent

Give me a break

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2013, 10:26 AM

The brown behemoth had wandered upon the pines when she had left Tortuga, she had been there for what, a day, two at the most? She had finally found somewhere, and someone had come along and claimed it. She sighed as she pushed through the snow. She stopped, sniffing the air. She tensed, this was yet more pack territory. She had walked far from Tortuga territory, it had perhaps taken her a week to get here. She hadn't had any intention of finding a pack again so soon. But she figured that since she was here, she might as well stay. She tipped her head back, and from the base of her lungs, let forth a charming howl, surprisingly loud for the delicacy of the sound.
Table by Lu - Image by Dyea - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2el4cc0.jpg]

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-18-2013, 05:17 PM

Her cry was one undeniable, a feminine melody that would twist between towering pines and reach to tap wishfully at the base of coral towers; seated haunches shuffling with the thrill of her arrival, coral stilts lifting to carry the ivory ghoul towards the beckoning of her voice. A pale magnificence, curled against brittle foliage, caramel gaze warped with auburn appeal. Coral lips would flicker, twitching upwards with pleasure as the albino would waltz so untouchably towards her, quarters swaying alongside tapered shoulders; an image of perfected elegance. He would come to pause barely two meters from her frame, rubies so fixated upon her form, ?Welcome to Glaciem, little snow,? paws shifted beneath him, confidence so exuding, ?I do hope such a beauty plans to stay?? you may not get the choice.

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2013, 01:55 PM

Not long after she howled, a man appeared on the scene. He was a huge albino. He was a fine specimen. "Welcome to Glaciem, little snow, I do hope such a beauty plans to stay?? She studied the man. His manner of speech was strange. She couldn't quite place what was strange. Yes, I had hoped to join your pack. I'm Nymeria Magnesium. She smiled kindly. She held her head a little higher. Trying to reach up to his height a little. She rolled her shoulders, trying to ease the stiffness the cold had brought. She was sure that she would get used to the cold if she stayed here.

Speech,