ardent

My forests are what I left behind

Legolas

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2013, 03:08 PM

Legolas loved it here, he had been here for only a few short minutes, but already, he felt at home. The mountainous terrian was covered in thick forest. The trees tall, green. A light flurry of snow fell as he padded up a hill. Paws kissed the earth in a graceful motion. He bounded up to the top of the hill. He breathed in the scent of the forest. It's smells just like the kingdom of my father he sighed. right blue optics scanned the area around him. It was rather like the forests in Mirkwood, except there was never snow in his homeland. How he longed to be back with his people, to reclaim what was his, his throne. His forests.

He had walked quite far inland, and as he came to a slight clearing in the trees, he saw a lake. It was a reasonable size. He didn't want to swim in it, as it would be absolutely freezing at this time of year. He himself was not that cold, but he didn't want a hypothermia educing swim. In some places, there was already ice starting to form. He sat down by the lakeside and looked down to the other side of the lake. He wondered if anyone was here. He doubted it.

"Speech"