ardent

The elf, the dwarf and the Titan

Legolas

gems
size
build
player
12-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Okay, so I have a few new charries, and I need to plot!

Name: Legolas Greenleaf
Personality: wise, smooth talker, protector of forests and people, brave
Plans: Friends, best friend, enemies (one or two), lover a bunch of rouge friends.
Link to profile: >>Legolas Greenleaf<<

Name: Fili Durin
Personality: reckless, light-hearted, cheerful, energetic, loyal, stubborn, ladies man
Plans: Well, friends, best friend, enemy, fling
Link to profile: >>Fili Durin<<

Name: Zeus Marzat Olympus
Personality: loyal, leader like, short tempered, stubborn, wise, royal
Plans: I dunno, surprise me!
Link to profile: He hasn't been registered yet, but I'll stick a link in here when He has been!

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-17-2013, 09:34 PM
I kinda wanna throw Enola (Loccian's blind daughter) at Legolas. She is suppose to have a persona similar to Arwen from LOTR. She is gonna have a thing with Faolan, but maybe as she grows she will grow feelings for the older man also. xD He doesn't have to return them, just kinda respect/admire him depending on things work out with them. /// Maybe he could also run into Loccian also? Friends

Also, maybe Fili could meet her too? She is gonna be quiet and cautious at first, but he could bring her out, be more open/cheerful?

Gonna be adopting a char soon, would you be interested in throwing either at a shy/depressed but friendly girly as a potential love interest?

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Legolas should join Ludi

Legolas

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Azzy- yes to all the plots xD If you wanna set them up and pm me the links that'd be great :3

Kat- was gonna put him into Ludi, but ended up throwing him into tort instead, sorry xP