Vail
12-14-2013, 08:18 PM

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 08:35 PM

They hadn't seen much of Jupiter in some time. The last time they had all gathered as a pack, he believed it was because the Sol was announcing that he and his wife were going to become the betas. But since then, no word or hair had been seen from the fiery queen. Where had she gone to? Had something happened to her? In all honesty, as much as he respected Jupiter, if she was going to be this irresponsible with her pack, then he no longer held much respect for her. Despite her disappearance, the dark knight had been diligent about keeping up his self imposed duties, patrolling the borders as always. And today was no different. So far he had found nothing and no one and so he was going to head back to his den when his wife's voice rung out, calling to the wolves of ludicael as well as her own family. What was going on?

Unable to deny his wife's call the ebony brute would move along quickly back towards their den, dual colored gaze falling across her figure, curiosity evident in his features as he approached her. Muzzle would reach out, brushing against his wife's neck, tongue swiping out for a gentle kiss. What's going on my little angel?

Talk like this

Ananke

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Her mother and family were gone - every one. The yearling would gaze upon the territory, her eyes watching from behind a tree a while away, watching who she knew would be the new alphas. Her head dipped, this familiar territory no longer felt like home. There was nothing for her here - old memories of her own family were just that, memories. And so the girl would pick herself up and turn away, her heart heavy but her feelings for Ludicael were quickly changing. Where she had slowly been closing herself off and wandering further, she now knew that she would not be coming back here. Her heart was elsewhere, but now she had to find it - and so she would leave in order to do so.

Slowly she would step forward, her silvery gaze fixed upon the duo, her tail tucked and her head level. "Excuse me, but I... I don't want to be here anymore. My family is gone." She didn't consider the Destructions family, even though she wished them well in ruling Ludicael. Honestly they seemed to be around more than her own family, they pretty much had it without the title... at least, until her mother all but vanished. "Good luck though, with Ludicael?" She would try her best to be polite, but she had never learned to be very formal. It all made her nervous, she didn't feel comfortable here - and even though it was all in her head, it was strong without that last piece of her family present.

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 09:02 PM

What was fate? The stars had shinned down upon the wolf of destruction. Whose paws did burn the ground beneath her. The fire that boiled in her heart seemed to ignite even further as the song of someone new called from the depths of Ludicael. So, where had the golden bitch gone? Her rage was not quite quenched. She would only feel her fury fizzle out and die with the death of the former Sol of Ludicael and all those that she cared about.

She walked into the territory. Her violet eyes alight with rage as she caught the lingering aroma of Jupitor. Her hairs rose on end for a moment at the thought that the bitch might come back. Her tail slashed angrily behind her. It seemed she had forgotten what it was like to feel free of her rage. What was happiness like? What was tranquility? All she ever consumed was the fire. Would she ever be free of her rage?

She made her way to the duo now standing as the packs heads? She was unsure. Perhaps one had chosen the path to lead while the other stood in the shadows? Which ever she was unsure. She had so much she desired to ask. Wanted to know what the differences would be with this new leadership. Wanted to know if her family could rest easy from the pack.

She made her way towards the two and stood tall. Yet her mother?s manners were still ingrained in her. Regardless if she attempted to dismiss the habits it was simply a matter of muscle memory. Her head was lower then that of the others. Her violet eyes focused on the wolf requesting to leave the pack. Already it seemed the fates were against this new leader. Her tail slashed back and forth and she spoke forward.

?Hello. I am Ameiva Synclair Saxe. My mother is Newt Saxe and your former alpha destroyed everything that I hold dear.? She said mater of fact. The hatred dripped from her lips at the memory that plagued her mind. Her fathers dying breath and her mothers scream. ?You are here to claim this pack in that wolfs absence. Do you plan on ruling it the same as she did?? she asked boldly. Her tail rose with her question and her violet eyes shinned with a deep demand. She wanted to know what this pack would represent now that Jupitor was absent. Would it be better or would it be the same?"

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-15-2013, 12:01 AM

The call of her sister rang out over the mangroves. Ears twitched, noting its importance before dual colored eyes opened. With a grunt the healer pulled herself out of her den. She gave her coat a shake to rid of dirty. Though she had her fluffy winter coat in, she had lost weight from stress and lack of eating. Slowly she walked towards the call. Tail flicked with irritation, she was still pissed at Song. Her own sister had left her, abandoned her ever since the last meeting. Ever since then she had not left like part of the family, or even the pack at that. Things just didn't feel right anymore. The only one to bring happiness to her anymore was little Novel and Gitan when she saw him. Things just weren't working out anymore. Ever since Gitan and her talked about the alliance Jupiter had made she had considered leaving Ludi. But her heart told her she wouldn't be able to just leave freely. So she had waited. And now it seemed Jupiter no longer was around. Even her scent was starting to fade within the territory. It would only be time before someone picked up the pieces left behind.

She arrived silently ,eyes fixed on her sister and her mate as she walked up to them. A screech was heard overheard before Atlas dived down to gracefully land on her shoulders."Song, Cherokee, I am guessing you two are no taking over Ludicael. If so I would like to give notice of my departure from the pack. I no longer feel like part of the pack or family at that. I will be heading to Tortuga, where there my possible future mate lives. If Novel ever needs me, she only needs to howl. I will always be available to help her. As for your pack, I hope you break this alliance Jupiter made to Galciem." She said with the lack of emotions. She held a tight lid on her anger to Song, she sorrow for leaving Novel. But in her heart she knew she was doing the right thing."I need to be with Gitan, my heart nd soul belong to him. Surely you will understand that.." She added and looked away. She stood there waiting for their words, and yet she couldn't wait to run off to go to Tortuga to be with Gitan.

"Speech"

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-15-2013, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013, 12:11 AM by Dhiren.)
ooc: Kat, I put Novel in this post for a tiny bit...Just wanted to let you know before you posted her.

Dhiren was in shock. The Sol he had met only a couple of times had vanished without a trace. He had thought she would keep the title and rank forever, considering she had been their Alpha since before he was born. Now, he heard the beckoning call of his mother and he knew what it signified. His mix-matched paws carried him from his playful game of Freeze Tag with Novel and Canta and across the miniature valley that separated him from the point of origin his mother was standing. Whatever was going on, he was sure it involved Jupiter's absence.
He trotted onto the scene just as a beautiful, sparkly purple she-wolf inquired as to how Song would rule the pack. Dhiren's gut feeling had been right: Jupiter being gone had been involved in Song's call. A smirk crossed his face and he looked up at Song before noting his father's question. Slowly, he turned his head to Cherokee and said, "She's becoming the Oracle, Dad." Oh yes, Dhiren was aware of what was going on in his mother's head. He had been one of the main pups that were involved in her recent treatments. Dhiren was no stranger to what Song had been seeing the past few weeks and it made him proud to know that he wasn't ignorant of what had happened to her.
His ears swept as he heard his Aunt Symphony approach. She spoke of love and how her heart and soul belonged to another. An eyebrow rose and he pondered how that was possible if they still lived in her own body. Dhiren didn't ask, because he knew that women could sometimes have tempers and be emotional about such topics. Instead, he moved away from the small circle of women and waited until Novel showed up. He would plant himself on black haunches next to his sister, protectively ensuring his presence beside her as he waited for the meeting to commence further.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-15-2013, 01:12 AM

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2013, 01:35 AM

She watched as wolf after wolf pooled in to the song of a new era. Her tail flicked angrily behind her as all the lud wolves began wander around her. They were surrounding her and she felt her heart slamming against her chest. The rage was like a sickness, consuming all that was good in her, and yet the words struck a deeper chord. Her outer appearance would reflect her disgust. Her ears pulled back in defense and her lips curled in a silent snarl. She listened to the words the alpha spoke to her. She spoke of the divine.

A flash of her mother speaking to her and her siblings crossed her mind. She spoke of Cerberus. He watched over them all. He collected the dead and brought them back again in a new life. He was their god and she put her faith in him completely. She had said if she prayed hard enough he would give her guidance but that god had forsaken her. He had stolen everything that meant anything to her. Isolated her from all that she loved and made her into this rage filled monster. She had been made for a different path but was it too late?

?I wonder if you are high.? She said blandly, yet she couldn?t mask the compulsion in her gaze, the recognition of the divine. Song had struck a nerve in the youth. Perhaps even given her a hint of hope and yet she dismissed it. She turned her back and looked over her shoulder at Song. ?What your Pack history did to me. Has condemned me. I am unworthy of saving.?She said with a growl. but Cerberus help me I do seek guidance.she thought. It was how she felt. Unworthy. She was nothing and meant nothing to anyone. Her father was dead. Her brothers gone, and her younger siblings knew nothing of her, all but Neios. Her mother was fighting a losing battle and she was lost.

?My name is not Ameiva. It is Syn. Know it well.? She said with finality. She simply wanted to know how the pack was run. She wanted to know if she would walk the same selfish path as Jupiter. Yet part of her longed for someone to force the change on her, to ease the rage inside her heart, to bring her home. How could she find home without them? Without her family? How could she call the enemy that had destroyed everything she lived for, everything she wanted, her home?

-exit Syn unless stopped.

Speech,

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-15-2013, 02:32 AM

The call had not gone unheard. Howl lifted his tanned head to the air, curious and confused when he heard Song's familiar cry. Slowly, he'd lift himself from his position next to Legend. The pair having taken refuge at the outskirts of Ludicael's land. Never did they commit their loyalty to the former alpha, as there was something about her they simply did not trust. It had become apparent as of late, that Howl had made the right call. Jupiter had pledged an allegiance with Glaciem previously, and Howl would never support that. As he was sure neither would most of the pack that hardly knew about it. Living so close, he always heard news from his family members, as most of them did live with in Ludicael. Save for he and Legend, as well as a few others he was sure.

Leaning down, he would nudge his younger brother awake, motioning with his head to follow. Sleepily, his brother would blink open his eyes and yawn, slowly getting up to shake himself awake before drowsily trailing after Howl. It did not take the pair long to find the source of the commotion, the source of the call that had brought them to the center of the territory. Something was different, and the way his sibling and her mate were he guessed why. He had shown to catch Symphony's words, the brother pair waiting in the shadows of the trees as they listened and watched. So, Symphony wanted to leave...and Song it seemed, was not quite alright with it. The look on her face showed she was quite upset, even on the verge of a possible break down.

It was then that he would step out of the shadows after Song said her part. A stern gaze flashing towards the rude girl who had spoken so ill towards her sister. Song would certainly be a much better alpha then the previous one had been, and although Song had once abandoned them, he knew that she would not do it again. He moved towards her, stopping just inches in front of her, staring into the eyes of the one he knew would do well in this place. He could see himself reflected, her bi-colored orbs shimmering from the tears that spilled. Gently, he'd lean forward to wipe the tears away. Something he would not have done not too long ago. "What have I told you about crying?" he told her with gentle words. Offering a small smile, another gesture he would not have been able to give her some time ago.

Turning to look at Symphony, he nodded to her as if in approval and understanding. "Symphony, sister. Follow what your heart tells you to do. No matter where you go, or who you choose to be with. Just know, that we will always be family and we will always be here for you. Don't worry about our brother Anthem, I think I've learned enough from you to take care of him, and I will occasionally take him to go see you. We are never truly apart, I just want you to know that." He would then move towards her, nuzzling her with affection and giving an affectionate lick to her muzzle. "Good luck, sister. If you ever need us, just call. We'll be there."

Turning, he returned to Song, hazel eyes looking into her own. He'd dip his head to her in a respectful manner. He supposed it was time to get along, after all, they were family. And during his time alone as a rogue, with Legend of course, he had a lot of time to think. In the end, he simply could not keep doing what he had been doing. "Song, I apologize for the way I have treated and judged you in the past. If you'll allow me, I would like to start over...to get to know you again, and be by your side as your brother and adviser. I've learned much since you disappeared, and I think it's time...I wish to join you in your endeavor, sister. And...I want to say that, I forgive you...what happened in the past, stays there. I understand now. Do...do you forgive me?" Without waiting for a response, Howl moved forward to close the gap. His head brushing against her neck and moving upwards to pull himself closer in a hug. His eyes closed tightly, holding back the tears that threatened to spill. At last, he had come to forgive and forget. To start over with her, to be a family again.

Talk like this

Legend

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2013, 04:18 AM

The young male had been sleeping peacefully, that is, until he felt something nudging him awake. Blinking open weary eyes, he saw Howl turning to lave the den, and immediately Legend followed. He walked at his brothers side, for once going deeper into the Ludicael territory. Something in the air was different, but he couldn't quite tell what. It wasn't until they arrived at the center of all the commotion that he waited and watched; he and Howl in the shadows. He listened to Song, hackles bristling at the ignorant and rude pup who would call herself Syn. How dare she speak to his sister like that! Did she not know common courtesy? It wasn't Song's fault that the welps parents left her.

Quietly, cobalt eyes watched his brother move forward, Legend moving behind him in tow. Symphony was leaving? Well, he supposed it couldn't be helped. They were all growing up, and sooner or later they would find their own path. Briskly, he slowly moved towards his sister. Deep blue eyes looking into hers as he pressed his face into her soft neck fur."Be careful alright sis? Just like Howl said, we'll always be here for you. If you ever need us, just...howl!" Afterwards, he'd turn his face upwards to lick her muzzle with affection, tail wagging. He agreed with her choice, after all, they had to follow their own paths someday. To go wherever their hearts took them. Just like Song had when she was younger.

Walking up to Song, he allowed her and his brother their space. He knew about the tensions between the two, Howls' unforgiving nature, his hard headed pride. This was a moment that should not be broken. So he sat near Cherokee, waiting for a chance to speak. To ask if he too could be with them and give his strength and loyalty for his family. He wanted nothing less then that, and he would always strive to do his best.

"Speech", Thought, You

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-15-2013, 04:49 AM

Magnus was far away when the howl reached his ears. It was not that of the Sol's, it was Song's call. He wondered what was going on. He sped up a little into a sort of trot. When he reached where she was, there was already a small collection of wolves there. He was late. Not too late he hoped. He didn't see Aurora there, so she must have been further away, patrolling the borders. He trotted up to the people that were there. Then moved forward a little, and looked to song. "Song, what's going on?" he asked. People seemed to be leaving Ludicael. Was the Sol dead, or injured? Or had she simply left. He didn't know he looked again to Song, awaiting an answer.
"Speech"

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-15-2013, 09:55 AM

It was only recently since the brute was dwelling on leaving the peaceful pack. He felt as though he where drifting away else where- but someone kept pulling him back. Aurora. She'd give him a mouthful of reasons to suck it up, so that is exactly what he's doing. A call would interrupt his bland day, one rather familiar, yet it was only vague in his mind. Lifting up his large frame he'd swiftly meander to the scene, to see a woman crowning herself to be the new queen. He had only met song briefly at the events of Auroras wedding, and yet even though he knew nothing of her- Siarvon knew that she was more then capable of taking up the new ropes of being a strong leader.

He'd slowly step forth into the meeting, his calm gaze pinning upon the pair, before nodding his head in a common respect. " If im still welcome, id like to keep my residence to Ludicael." His faint italian accent would ever so gently coax over his words, but he no longer wanted to be just a citizen, he felt as though he needed to help out more. " Id like to take a rank along the lines of a warrior, if thats approved." Even though his friend was no where to be seen, her mate gave him the answer. If one was present, the other wouldnt be far behind, She would arrive in time. After a few moments he'd step back and look towards Magnus before taking a seat.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-15-2013, 10:26 AM

It wasn't really in Novella's nature at all to ignore the call of her family, and though she had never heard such a call from her sister, the young girl knew immediately that it was indeed the voice of Song. Dropping her current task, Novella changed her course of direction and quickly made her way across the lands eager not only to see what was happening though of course to reach her family. Far from the meeting point, it certainly took her some time to get to the location, perhaps not quite last though a little on the late side, Novella at last arrived.

There was certainly quite the gathering around, some wolves that Novella couldn't put a name to though a few that she was incredibly pleased to see. Howl and Legend, had they finally chosen to join the rest of the family? Her tail wagged happily as she pushed her way forwards. Before she could greet them however her gaze fell upon Song and Symphony, and though she hadn't heard their words and had no idea what was happening quickly she could sense it wasn't anything to be happy about. Her expression immediately shifted and she moved from her brother's side to stand between the two older girls.

"What's happening?" No longer did she care about what was happening in general, why Song had called for the pack. Instead she was more worried about her family for now. Things had seemed so wonderful for the briefest of moments, so pleased that they were one step closer to having all the siblings in Alacritis together as a family again and yet something didn't seem right at all here. Song and Symphony were getting along so well, what was happening?

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-15-2013, 07:28 PM

Canta reared deftly above her brother, already taller than him, though just barley, she was quickly growing to be the second biggest of the pups, which was good as it was becoming obvious that the girl had some rudimentary fighting skill though she used it more in self defense then to go on the offensive. She stumbled backwards away from the boy before landing back on all fours, still not out of the clear, she was in serious danger of being tagged, a small chuckle escaped the quiet girl as she jumped back, turning so as to try and run behind her sister. Better Novel than her she figured.
The play was interrupted by her mother?s call and almost immediately the girl?s posture changed, her tail dropped some and her shoulders became somewhat hunched. She had been aware of her mother?s sickness and even somewhat aware of the lucid visions she had been having during the time. After all the den was still very high on her list of places she would escape too when the outside world grew to tiring for her, which was often. She had known her mother was getting better but this..? This was different and she wasn?t sure what it meant.
Her brother would dash off and the girl knew she should as well? but she wasn?t entirely sure she wanted to. Head dropping slightly she trotted off in the direction of her mother?s call, though slower than was probably necessary. She would arrive just shortly after Novella?s approach, ears pulling back some as she grew aware of the tension in the air. The girl would press up against her mother?s leg, as she used to do when she was smaller and scared.

Speech,

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire, Thank you Nine!
[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Anthem

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
12-15-2013, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013, 09:37 PM by Anthem.)

Anthem would arrive -- considerably slower than the rest, but his would come to be present nonetheless. His attention had been stolen by a particularly tempting rift of snow, and he had taken his time clearing a path through it so that the snow and ice would not cling to her fur when he pranced through it. His sister's call would echo through the lands, and he would listen, but not yet answer it.

It wasn't long before he answered her call, or so it felt in the man's mind, as seconds dragged on to minutes. But it was not terribly long until he decided to join them, with his creamy pelt and slightly darker markings around his head and back. Brilliant yellow eyes were wide with curiosity as he drew up to the gathering, wondering what was happening.

His instincts would not be ignored, and he padded quietly to Symphony's side. Oblivious to her decision -- oblivious to the sadness that seemed to echo from Song. But she seemed to stand taller and stronger, and Anthem couldn't help but grin as he turned to watch her. "Why we here?" he would inquire softly to Symphony, feeling vaguely uncomfortable at the sudden gathering and at his own lack of knowledge about it.

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2013, 10:01 AM

She had heard the call, and the strange occurrence drove her to race from her den in Monument Rapids to the pack meeting grounds. As she arrived, she witnessed her friend Song doing what appeared to be the claiming of Ludicael. The event was wonderful, yet the giantess noticed something about her friend that was... Different. Padding from the shadows, appearing to melt from their very essence like only the ivory dame could. A broad grin played at her features, moonstone optics glimmering with joy as she approached her friend. "Song, my dear! Tis wondrous to see you all better, and your dreams realized!" She exclaimed, ethereal tones raising slightly in excitement as she rested her delicate cranium against the shoulder of her smaller pearl friend in a gesture she had been taught as a child. Lifting her cranium, she gazed into the mismatched optics of her companion and grinned. "Whatever role you would have me fill I shall gladly accept." Was all the woman told her friend, voice returning to it's usual decibel, faint Russian tainted lyrics once more soft and silky. A short wag of her long banner once more announced her joy for her friend at the moment.

Turning to her beloved, she nuzzled him, attempting to alleviate his mood, though she did not answer his question, for she was not yet completely sure of what was going on. A quick kiss was planted upon the muzzle of her mate, and the alabaster princess then noticed her best friend there. The sandstone male was speaking to Song, inquiring about rankings, but the angelic furred she wolf failed to care. She bounded towards him and attempted to wrap her broad forepaws around his neck in a lupine hug, the gesture purely affectionate. "Siarvon! You've returned!" She yipped, wagging her tail happily. Today was a good day.

OOC: Quick postie before school, be online later mayhaps, but don't expect too much!!

Talk like this

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-16-2013, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 07:08 PM by Jupiter I.)

MERCURY ILLIADIS

Such a minute creature in a world of giants was the companion that he was unseen and unnoticed. Pressed deeply and thoroughly out of sight, the Tasmanian devil was a dark phantom disguised in the shadows, tucked under the roots of the mangroves. He quivered only lightly with the lingering sickness, beady eyes focused on the dirt and roots around him and the shrubbery at his nose and above his head, small triangular ears set forth and trained onto the sounds of the meeting.

He was the wraith of Ludicael that was undyingly loyal when its members were not. Inky lip curled in silent disgust for the heathens that had gathered. Did they not know Jupiter's sacrifice? Did they not remember how she had fought to keep Ludicael under her control in even her dying breath? Could they not smell with their own noses the scent of the highly-contagious sickness that had drenched her den over the past weeks, slowly fading as its ailed occupant no longer used it for her residence? Mercury could hardly understand how such pitiful creatures fed themselves with that bad of noses.

That voice, it was familiar. Such anger, such venom... Mercury stiffened in his place, biting back a hiss of repulsion. So it was her who tainted this pack, who tainted Ludicael. And it was Song who was foolish enough to believe the other woman without thought, who then proclaimed herself so selfishly as an oracle of the gods. Wake up, lady, his mind hissed poisonously. There are no gods here. Nothing from heaven would wish to have anything to do with you.

He would take note of who was absent and of who departed. His heart ached to hear Ananke and be unable to go to her but he was the eyes and ears of the sick and dying woman who could not be here to set the easily-swayed sheep straight from their folly. After a few long moments, Mercury decided that he'd heard enough, and as stealthily as his minuscule, dark presence had existed there, it made its exit.

[ exit mercury ]

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-16-2013, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 08:49 PM by Song.)

Ameiva would leave and Song would make a note of finding her later. Something about her made her stop and wonder, but as her tears rolled down her face a friendly voice would make its way to her ears. Howl would dry the wet from her cheeks as she was reminded of the day she cried for him. She would not be bitter toward her sister, she could not harbor those feelings of being left and abandoned she would only try to see it as another opportunity. Symphony would go to different lands and learn more of what she needed to know to make Anthem better. She would sniffle and nod as she let herself agree with Howl. "He's right Symphony, I'm sorry I was so upset with you." She would look down ashamedly as her bicolored gaze would look upon her tiny frame. "You will always be welcome here, just make sure he's worth leaving for."

She would then become overjoyed as Howls attention became focused upon her once more. An apology would fall from his lips and her own ears would fall back as she humbled herself. "Of course I accept Howl, I'm so glad to be a part of your life again!" She would leap forward an muzzle him excitedly as her heart swelled with the excitement of having her brother back in her arms. "And you too Legend." she would say from beneath their brothers fur. She would quickly remember she was in a meeting and would let her focus once again fall on the members of the pack.

Siarvon, Auroras friend, would find his way to her, she would smile at him as he announced his intention to stay. "You are absolutely welcome here, for as long as you wish to stay. You will be an apprentice in the art of self defense. Jupiter has gone missing, Cherokee and I will be taking her place." she would say this sadly to the wolves who had gathered Novella, Magnus, Anthem, and Aurora. With a quick nuzzle placed on her brother and sister she would nuzzle Aurora and give her a rank. "Aurora, I want you to be A Philosopher, take up the lead huntress position and help me to teach our family." Her first high rank to be given out, of course it had to be for her best friend. Canta would come trotting ups after she nuzzled Novella, the Oracles eye would light up at the sight of her beautiful daughter and gently nuzzle her cheek as she pushed into the pale woman.?

She would step back then and take note of who was going to stay and honor the will of the gods. A swelling of pride would rise in her chest as she felt love towards all of them. "You may not have known," she would address them all, "But very recently I fell ill, the resulting sickness gave way to vivid dreams and visions. The gods came to me, they told me a day where I would take up leadership was coming and to ready myself. So today I come to you, as The Oracle, the voice of the divine."

Speech

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2013, 02:02 AM

His children would flock at his wife's call and so would other wolves. Most were Song's family, but there were a few, like Aurora, that he recognized, as well as others that he had yet to meet. Regardless the black Guardian stood quietly beside his wife's side, watching with an ever protective bi-colored gaze as she began to speak to those wolves that had decided to show up. Were these the only wolves who were going to stay in Ludicael? Surely there had to be more. He always remembered there being more during the meeting with Jupiter. Perhaps the rest were just late. Regardless he would sit quietly beside Song, a big, quiet presence as he listened to her speak.

Talk like this

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-20-2013, 07:32 AM

As she listened to her sister's speaking, Novella managed to get the idea of what the problem was. It was her turn for the devastation to hit and for now that news seemed to be of more importance than the fact that Howl and Legend were also joining meaning it seemed the former had at last forgiven their sister. Symphony was leaving. It just didn't seem right at all and sadly her mis-matched eyes switched to look towards the smaller of the three girls. "You're leaving?" Her voice was quiet, hoping that perhaps she had mis-heard something and it wasn't true.

Stepping back she moved to join her brothers as others stepped forward to speak with Song. In all the revelations Novella had failed to confirm that she would be staying here. It was of course horrible Symphony was leaving and she wished she could stay with her as well, but with more of the family now here there was no real competition. Quietly she sat down, and listened as Song then addressed the entire gathering.

The news would have been wonderful at any other moment, as would the return of Howl and Legend, though for now all was still a little tainted by that of Symphony's departure from the pack. That sadness still lingered at the back of her mind, but a smile managed to find a way to creep onto her face; she really was pleased for Song.