ardent

Hide Behind The Mask and Try to Live

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 06:51 PM

She had long ago made her den in a nice place, and was finally settled into Glaciem lands. Yet she still longed for her siblings, despite the twin scars that would forever marr the ivory cheek of the she wolf. Her sister had bitten her face, teeth sinking almost straight to the bone, and still the petite masked girl wished to be at the side of her brothers and sister. Was there something wrong with her, to want such a thing? Maybe, who knows? A sigh bubbled from her throat and left her delicate, regal maw shrouded in a thick puff of mist. Orchid toned optics scanned the snow covered terrain, in search of... something. What it was the dame sought she wasn't sure, but she was looking for something. Tea cupped paws carried her over the snow, thick fur between her toes holding her confidently above the snow. She was confident, she knew who she was now, where she belonged. While she missed her siblings, she did not want to share her father with them, and they didn't deserve him, they didn't even want to know him. A slight lift of her lips bared her teeth as she thought about Sibelle, for at the moment she despised the dame. She was so angry with her, how she had treated her, and the way she thought she was better than everyone else, and yet that little voice in the back of her head kept screaming at her that she didn't hate Sibelle, that she should go apologize... No. The petite princess would not say she was sorry, she had nothing to be sorry for. All she had done was seek out her father when no one else wanted to, all she had done was claim what was her birthright- a place in Glaciem. What had she done wrong? Nothing. Padding to the edge of the frozen lake which lay close to her den, the woman smashed her paw into the ice with as much force as she could muster, using all the anger left in her tiny frame. Now that she had gained back her strength and was returned to her former glory, the woman was capable of breaking said ice. Now she bent over it and lapped up the freezing water without a care. Russet banner swung behind her while she drank, aware of everything around her, yet somehow she was still distracted.
?Speech?

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 04:42 PM

The toes upon her once-injured foot had healed, though a few of them were ever so slightly out of place. Luckily enough, this adjustment didn't affect her gait much anymore, and with fluid strides she would slither toward the lake. By some miracle she had discovered that water was her new favorite thing, and hastily she would move to the largest source in order to drink her fill. Pregnancy was most certainly a burden, but she was growing used to her daily routine. With a smile she would note another's presence, feeling her mood lighten ever so slightly. This was family of hers, though the name escaped her - as there were now so many she could hardly count them. ?Armada, are you not?? She would raise a paw to crush the ice in front of her and lower her jaws to drink. Lapping up mouthful after mouthful she took in her fair share before finally raising her dripping lips and turning attention to the girl. ?Your name escapes me,? she would utter in all honesty. ?I am Sendoa.? That should do for introductions.

?speech,?

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 06:19 PM

A larger woman, her belly swollen with pups, came up close to her and followed suit, smashing the ice and taking a long drink from the frozen lake. She made a correct assumption, that the petite russet girl was an Armada. Tiara would lower and raise in a short series of nods, audits taking in the next words to fall from the cobalt furred woman's dark lips. She introduced herself as Sendoa, a name familiar to the princess... She was the Queen. Smiling, the ivory masked girl dipped her delicate cranium respectfully to the dame. "I'm Eulari, one of Isardis' many children." She said with a chuckle, sweet alto lyrics falling from her dark lips as orchid toned optics flicked over the features of the woman before her. "It's wonderful to meet you, Sendoa." She told the woman politely, her soft smile curving her lips nicely and playing at her cherubic features. Twin slash marks on the left side of her face were painfully obvious on her pale masked face, but she hoped the Queen would not ask, it would be humiliating to admit she had gotten them because she hadn't wanted to fight her sister.

"Speech" Think "You"
HOLY AVOCADOS! THANK YOU FOXXY BABY!

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 09:21 PM

One of Isardis' many children. At least this child knew that being a daughter of Isardis didn't grant her special powers - some grew so arrogant simply because of their lineage. The pleasure is mine, she would murmur to the pale faced one. The slash marks adorning this face did not go unnoticed, but there would be no questioning them - doing so would only force Eulari to question her own broken toes, or worse. Sendoa carried a number of scars, and besides - not a day went by when she didn't find scars attractive, even on females. I am pitiful at guessing ages, so I won't even venture an attempt - how old are you, Eulari? She had never been one to be accurate on aging wolves, so she had taken to asking their ages instead. Eulari being a child of Isardis, she was likely to be relatively young.

this is how i talk

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 09:46 PM

The cobalt femme was quite polite, surprisingly. Many of the wolves here had been, but this lady just seemed like she would be more... Severe. When she spoke again, a soft chuckle escaped the lass' dark lips. Her features were quite cherubic, so most seemed to think she was young, especially since she was quite small and petite. Though she was growing into her curves, and she was proud of that. Before she had not been proportioned properly, but now that she was older she looked like a woman and she liked it. "It's no big deal, happens more than you'd think. I recently turned two." She chuckled, seating herself on the snowy terra and wrapping her plush russet banner about her tea cupped paws. Orchid toned optics glimmered with mirth, she was almost always happy, since there was a lot to be happy about in life.

"Speech" Think "You"

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 01:55 PM

Perhaps it was the hormones, or perhaps she just found herself fond of Eulari, either way - she was enjoying the company of the pale faced girl. Eulari explained her age - two - and Sendoa nearly gasped. She hadn't imagined the girl was already two, but then again.. anyone under her own age always seemed full of youthful vigor. Old enough to be considered a woman, and yet young enough to still turn heads, she would murmur with a chuckle. I suspect you'll be a fine example to the children still growing inside me. It seems they will make their arrival any day now. She would lean down toward the water to lap up another drink before bringing her dripping lips away from the cool water and focusing her gaze of mystery upon Eulari once more. How do you spend your time in Glaciem? Her stomach would lurch, resulting in an involuntary flicker of her tail - however, it could be played off as an unintended movement if one did not look into it too much.

this is how i talk

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 02:26 PM

The woman looked surprised to hear her age, but the rusty brown lass did not waver. She was used to it, being born the runt of the litter she just naturally looked like a pup, surprising most wolves she met. Yet the slate grey woman offered one of the nicest comments she had received from anyone other than her parents. If Sendoa could see her blush under that ivory mask, no doubt she would turn even redder. "Thanks Sendoa." She murmured with a smile, liking the Queen even more. What she said next broadened the grin playing at her cherubic features, the idea of being a role model was quite wonderful. A few times would her russet banner beat upon the fine powder coating the terra, happy to have someone think of her that way. She would not comment as the matron stooped to lap at the water some more, then returned to lay her emerald gaze upon her own bleached features. An inquiry was posed, curious to know how she spent her time. A shrug of her petite shoulders would precede her speech. "I'm not one of Isardis' useful children, so I usually just wander the borders and talk to the wolves who want to join, or hang around with the youngsters. I tend to turn myself into a babysitter, which I don't mind. Kids are fun, especially since most of them are related to me, which makes it easier to watch them somehow." She chuckled, remembering the times where she had met up with a bunch of her half siblings and seen just how unique the Armada line could be. "So if you need me to watch yours while you go out and take a break and whatnot, I'll gladly help out." Sweet alto lyrics would offer with a smile, and she realized she had been talking a lot. I really hope I'm not boring her, I'm not exactly a star child, so anything I have accomplished is worth telling in my opinion... She thought to herself, mentally laughing at how useless she was. She must be the black sheep of the Armada's, even with Taurig, because at least he could do something the rest of her family could do, like fight and dominate.

"Speech" Think "You"

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 02:46 PM

'I'm not one of Isardis' useful children,' came the notes of Eulari. Sendoa couldn't help but chuckle at this phrase, preparing her own response for when Eulari was through. Most of Isardis' children aren't useful, she chided with half-amusement. Though some aided in war, the children of Isardis all seemed to have a complex that prevented them from being as useful as they thought themselves to be. And babysitting is useful, sometimes it seems there are more children around here than eyes to watch them. Sendoa wondered how hard it would be keeping up with her own litter once they were able to move around freely. Though she hated the idea of ever letting them out of her sight, she knew she would have to eventually if she ever wanted to be productive again. I would like that very much. Eulari seemed a kind enough soul to trust with her children, though Sendoa knew she would have plenty of time to get to know her better before the children were able to be left with her.

this is how i talk

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2014, 09:11 PM

A soft chuckle left her pale jaws at the vocals of the Queen met her russet audits, though she didn't fully agree with Sendoa. There were plenty of useful siblings she had, though most of them were women. Which explained a lot, females were simply more able to be productive and helpful. As the cobalt matron assured her that babysitting was indeed useful, a shy smile played upon the bleached features of the petite lass. She nodded in agreement, grinning as her aunt spoke of the many children roaming the lands. "Without a doubt, which is why I'm usually out and about entertaining them." She chuckled with a grin, remembering all the times spent playing with youngsters of the pack. As the emerald eyed she wolf told her that she would appreciate her soon to come children being watched by the ivory masked dame. "Well, if you need me to watch them, just come and get me." She told her aunt with a broad smile, knowing she was one of the few wolves in the pack who would take watching little ones over training for battle or claiming new lands.

Orchid toned optics would flick over the landscape around them, taking in the snow coated scenery and cloud smattered skies. It was a nice Kingdom, and she was happy to be part of it. Looking back to the larger, darker coated woman, she smiled softly and waited for her to reply. Sure, she would probably need to get to know Sendoa a little better first before she would be entrusted to watch her newly born children. Although, the youngsters would be her half brothers or sisters, and she would guard them with her life. She always welcomed family and loved having such a large one to be welcomed into. So she didn't have her siblings, at least she had her father and other family to be around all the time. It was nice...

"Speech" Think "You"