Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-17-2014, 09:41 PM

Trica and her new mate, Suzaro, made their way to the top of the peak. She had always loved this spot, it reminded her of being a pup. She glanced quickly at the pure white male, loving the way the sun glistened softly off of his fur. He was perfect and he didn't even know it. She snuggled into him tighter, breathing in his rich scent before quickly swiping her tail over his ears playfully, trying to get a rise out of him before discussing what she knew they would fight over. She shook that out of her mind, forcing it to go away as she bowed playfully, hoping to end what they had started hours ago.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-17-2014, 09:52 PM
He looked to her and smiled slightly, her silver eyes were showing happiness in them when he had looked at her gaze. His white pelt glistened like a gem and approached his lover a little closer. He grinned and gave a slight chuckle, happy that she loved him as much as he loved her. His golden optics reflected off the sun, making them as if gems were carved and placed them into his eye sockets as if having gold placed into his eyes. He bowed and smiled, giving a slight snarl in a playful way as if he were a puppy again.

"Chase me!" He hollered and dashed past her, his long legs adapted to running long distances as his fur blew in the breeze as he soon aroppedd in a meadow that was surrounded by the most beautiful purple flowers as a lake sat in the middle of the meadow. He heaved a small, content sigh and walked over to the lake and placed his mouth into the water as he breathed through his nose. When he felt a fish he snapped down as it wobbled in his mouth as his canines crushed bones and cartilage and it soon lay limp.

He approached Trica and placed the fish down in front of her, soon looking around as he kept watch for danger while he watched his mate eat.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-17-2014, 10:04 PM

Trica quickly picked up her pace, easily able to race past him but choosing not to as she witnessed from afar him catch a fish in his large jaws. His muscles rippled under his soft pelt as he walked over to her, their game lost in both of their minds as he leaned forward to give her the fish. She quickly took it and ate half of it, as she did with the crow and passed it over to her mate, licking his maw in appreciation. She quickly glanced around for any sign of another wolf before sitting back on her haunches. She huffed out a sigh knowing that she would have to bring it up to her love sooner or later. "Umm, we need to talk..." the white dame hesitated.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-17-2014, 10:15 PM
He looked to her and nodded, soon sitting upon his haunches. He could tell she was a pack wolf, and with him being the rogue that he was, he never thought of joining another pack again. He just couldn't after what had happened with his other family. Sadness overcame him when he thought about his parents and pack members, he soon shook the thought from his mind and looked to Trica, tilting his head slightly, acting as if he didn't know what she was talking about. He soon lied down and placed his cranium upon his forepaws as his golden optics looked to her silver ones.

"Trica, did you want me to join your pack? I can smell their scent on you. I just don't think I am cut out for pack life anymore since I had been a rogue for so long." He felt bad for saying that to her, but it was the truth.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-17-2014, 10:24 PM

Trica's heart fell into her stomach. She nodded, actin as if what he had said didn't feel like a stab in her chest. She knew that this would be his answer but she still didn't want to hear him say it. She wasn't upset at him, she just couldn't imagine not seeing him every day, which was sure to happen when she went back to her pack. "Yea..umm...ok...don't worry about it." she mumbled to the ground in front of her. She really wished she hadn't even asked. What if he didn't want her anymore now that he knew she was from a pack? She huffed at herself.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Suzaro gave a slight chuckle. He was happy to be spending some time with her, and the thought of him ever losing her was something that the brute wished he never would have to see. He would die for her if need be. His golden optics shown as the sun began to go down, and the stars began to make themselves known to them both. The sunset was gorgeous beyond belief, lighting the sky in different shades of reds, purples, and orange; definitely stunning. That, was when Suzaro smiled and gave Trica a loving nip upon her ear, and his eyes met her silver ones, her eyes shining like the moon itself.

"Well, I guess I'll be sharing the stars with you," he insisted and lied down, ushering for her to lay beside him. He remembered being with his mother and father, looking to see what images the stars made out to be that night. "You know, life is a grand thing. You never know when your time will end, and it always keeps you guessing. Well, I'm happy that my life is being spent with you. Even if I die before you, you will never have to be alone, knowing that I will be amongst those stars, watching over you." He seemed to have poured out his heart to her, and he hoped he did not screw up everything with her right then and there.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 10:37 AM

Trica's audits perked up at the sound of the light chuckle. She glanced toward him but never actually faced him as she caught a look at the sky. It was ignited with reds and purples and oranges, she had never seen anything so beautiful. The stars started to make themselves known to the lovers as they settled down. She knew that she would never let him go, he could try and try but she was his forever and nothing would harm that. Her silver orbs met golden ones as she snuggled even closer to him, giving a small lick on his cheek before laying her head softly down on his enormous paws. Her pack wouldn't miss her for one night would they? Trica snuggled even closer to the male, pressing their sides flush against each other. "Who knew that I would fall in love with a poet?" she teased her mate, knowing that she loved him with all her heart, and wishing upon the stars that nobody would come between them, she might have to kill them.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Suzaro chuckled at his mate as his golden optics shone brightly as the stars sparkled in them it would seem. He stood upon his haunches and that was when he could smell trouble, a rogue male wolf whom he did not know from his walks throughout Alacritia lands. He stood in front of Trica and snarled in warning as a black male wolf with blue eyes approached him, chuckling mischievously at Suzaro and snarled at him as he soon spotted Trica and approached her.

"Why don't you go with someone more of a male wolf?" The rogue male spoke and Suzaro snarled angrily. The rogue turned to Suzaro and pinned him, eyes showing anger toward him as they began to snap and bite each other. Blood ran down both of their pelts as they fought for Trica.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 11:45 AM

Trica glared and the piercing blue eyes that threatened her mate. She knew she would have found him attractive, but that was before she laid eyes on her mate. Her breath came out ragged and fast as she saw the blood spill between the two wolves. She was unable to move, her small legs frozen to the ground. Suddenly, the world came back to her and she burned with anger. Her legs bolted her towards the black male and slashed his face with all of her claws. She whirled around to meet her lover?s gaze that had turned stone cold with fury. She yowled out in pain as she felt the rogue?s claws and teeth rake down her back, turning her snowy white pelt a deep crimson. She fell to the hard ground, the claws making four deep gashes along her back. She whimpered as she saw the rogue turn to her lover with searing blue eyes. The rogue raked Suzaro across the muzzle and Trica?s pain was all but forgotten as her vision turned red. She leaped to her paws but stumbled as she felt the gashes ripple across her back, causing a steady stream of crimson to run down her muzzle. She looked solemnly at the ground and fell down again, letting the black surround her.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Suzaro saw the rogue hurt his mate as her own blood had stained the ground. Rage had built up inside of him, and he leaped upon the rogue male, placing his paws upon his throat and pressing down hard as the rogue coughed out in pain. He was enraged, and he was not afraid to let the rogue that he meant business. Despite him being medium sized, and the rogue being larger than him. he would die for his lover no matter what the risk was. The rogue went to bite down upon Suzaro's paw, but, he knew what the rogue was going to do and snapped down on the male's throat, pulling hard as a large gash from his teeth exposed blood from the rogue's throat. The rogue yowled in shock and pain and soon ran away. Suzaro did not care about himself as he ran over to Trica and began to lick her wounds, soon lying down beside her as he became worried about her.

"Trica, can you hear me?" He asked, worry getting into his eyes as he soon ran and came back with some leaves and cobweb and began to wrap the leaves and cobweb around her wounds, hoping that it would help stop the bleeding as he wrapped himself around her and licked her muzzle, staying up and watching over her as the moon began to shine high in the sky, as he also began to pray to the Gods to watch over her and keep her safe.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 12:27 PM

Trica heard a deep yowl of pain and the approaching paw steps of her mate. She kept her eyes closed; worried that she would see blood coming from her mate. His worried tone though caused her to whimper in response, hoping that he understood her. Her gashes caused her great pain as she tried to stand up, she whined pitifully before settling back down. Her lover placed cobwebs and leaves over her wounds. She felt the steady stream of thick crimson slow down to just a soft trickle. She opened her silver orbs, the pain she felt causing them to shine thick with tears. She met her lover?s concerned gaze before swooping her head back down to her paws. She whimpered again when her fur twitched against the deep gashes. All of a sudden, she remembered the crimson that had flowed between the two male wolves and shot her head up, ignoring the pain to look at her lover whose fur was also stained crimson, she hoped that it wasn't his blood?

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Suzaro was glad to see that she was alright. He couldn't bear to see her in pain, and the thought of her being in pain caused a sad look to appear on his maw, until he could feel pain shoot throughout his body as his face began to trickle with his own blood from when the rogue had cut him in the face with his claws. He did not care if he died, as long as his mate stayed safe and got away from the rogue safely. His golden optics looked to see her silver ones and he licked her cheek, blood staining his cheek as blood of his own dripped upon his salmon colored tongue as he tasted metal.

"I'm glad you're safe, I would never forgive myself if you had gotten hurt." He was literally different now than when he was a couple days ago. He loved her more than anything, and he was not afraid to show it to her.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 12:55 PM

Now it was her turn to be worried as she saw the fresh blood trickle down her mate?s face. Concern etched across her muzzle as she leaned back on her haunches with a cringe. She got up onto her paws and searched her mate over for wounds. She found a deep gash on the side of his face and another on his paw. She whimpered, worried for her mate. She was glad to see that he had released his monotone expression but was worried when he threw his life on the line for her. She didn?t know what she had done for him that deserved it. Her breath hitched in her throat as she saw a flash of pain cross his golden optics. She leaned up, ignoring the sharp pain the shot through her and licked his wounds clear of blood, she worried for the male. Laying back down, she beckoned the male to do the same, hoping that sleep might relieve some of the pain in his features.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 01:08 PM
He nodded and lied down beside her, placing his head down beside his shoulder so that she could lay her head on his paws if she wished. He closed his eyes and began to fall asleep, eyes focused on the ground as he soon turned to her and licked her cheek before closing his eyes again and closing his eyes to sleep once more. He began to dream of his family once more, a nightmare that plagued him all the time and he soon opened his eyes a couple hours later and sighed, only deciding to watch over her for the rest of the night since he was worried that blood would attract attention to other wolves or predators. Blood only trickled down his body and didn't pour this time, something he was grateful for as he placed his head on her back to help keep her safe during the night.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 01:25 PM

She was happy to oblige by resting her head on his large paws, ignoring the blood that seeped through his fur. She awakened when his nightmare forced him to twitch and wake up, but fell quickly back to sleep once he put his head on hers, making her feel safe under the open sky. She knew that his nightmares would be something that they had to work on but for now, she chose to forget about them and live in the present, a present where they lived without worries and pains. She felt him tense at every slight movement or sound and pressed her tongue gently on his paw, letting him know that she didn?t need protecting and that he could fall back asleep. Though, she knew that he wouldn?t ever sleep, not with the threat that had just threatened them.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Suzaro listened intently to the sounds as crows would sit among trees that surrounded them, almost as if his brother was haunting him, reminding him of what he had done to their family. The white brute became enraged at the thought and stood up, looking to the crows as he could swear he could see his brother in their eyes. He lunged forward and howled out, tears running down his eyes as the crows soon flew off, leaving him in peace as he walked over to Trica and sat down, looking away. He was too upset and did not wish to see her at the moment so that he did not get angry with her for his brother's doing.

His trembles shook from the thought of his brother trying to scare him and remember everything Suzaro and himself had done together in the past. That, was when Suzaro had had enough of his brother's trickery and killed him. He had been a killer ever since he was a year old, killing others and watching the blood flow from his brother's victims, ones that he had been forced to kill. Killing was almost as easy as breathing in his eyes, and now, Suzaro had forgotten how to fight since his brother was not there anymore. He did not wish to think about him anymore. He wanted to create a pack of his own some day, but, he knew that once he did someone would come and hurt him or worse, and he would not know how to defend his pack; he chose to leave it to others who were more professional about fighting than he was.

The white brute walked over to the stream close by and sat down, seeing his reflection in the water as the moon had reflected its light off of it. But, his reflection would change to his brother, a deep scar on the right of his cheek. Suzaro snarled and smacked the water with his paw, closing his eyes and trembling. It was as if his brother was back, and he wanted to show Suzaro that he was. He was probably becoming crazy with the thought, as he closed his eyes tightly, still shaking.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 03:33 PM by Trica- Ica.)

Trica jumped when her mate snarled and lunged at a crow. Her breath becoming ragged with pain as her gashes reopened, causing another steady flow of red to run past her paws. She looked to her mate with pain in her eyes as she saw his internal war that was waging on inside of him. She whimpered loudly as she tried to get to her feet to comfort her mate. Her attempts all feeble. She looked towards her mate again, deciding that she needed to get up. She struggled to her paws and limped softly over to him, resting her stained tail on his back. "You can't beat yourself up over something that was bound to happen, love. He was not your doing." she spoke knowingly. Hoping to ease her lover's emotional pain while trying to subside her physical ones, making the greatest effort to not cringe at every slight movement.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Suzaro became sad for what he had done tp his mate. Due to him lunging at a crow, her wounds had opened up as he began to lick her wounds as he soon caused the bleeding to subside. She told him that it was not his fault for anything, but it was. He shook his head, "Trica, it is my fault. Due to my brother, I had killed and didn't even feel any sympathy for thoss I have killed. My brother even wished to kill me but I had killed him. I had to. But when I met you everything changed and now I just seem crazy after everything that had happened. I'm sorry I brought you into this, I should have told you sooner."

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 03:33 PM

Trica glared at her mate. Since when has he become so stupid. She softened her features when she realized that a confused look had come over his eyes. "You are mine. I fell in love with you and all of your baggage no matter how big. You are my only love and it will stay that way." she demanded sternly, forcing him to look her in the eyes. He meant so much to her and she could not have him beating himself up because of the past. She honestly could care less about his past, it wasn't what mattered anymore.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 04:40 PM
He sighed and nodded, she was right in a way. He did have a lot of baggage and a lot that was on his mind, but, he couldn't help but get angry when it seemed as if that there was nothing that he could do to get his brother off of his mind. Every time of day, almost every minute it would seem, his brother was there to plague his mind and he looked away slightly after meeting her gaze for a couple seconds. "I'm sorry, Trica, but I will need some time to get myself back together. I have killed many of our kind, more than you can count whenever my brother was with me. And, when that rogue came, it was almost as if I had forgotten everything about fighting all together and just...snapped."