gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
12-13-2013, 05:14 PM

It had been a little while since the move to the island, but still the warrior couldn't make himself comfortable here. His thoughts were always somewhere else, and usually not just somewhere, but on a certain silver fea with blue and gold eyes. It had become exceedingly obvious to him that he liked her. Liked her a lot, actually. He caught himself thinking about her all the time and being separated from her by a stretch of ocean only made it worse.

He sat at the edge of one of the many cliffs around the island, perched by himself with the breeze ruffling his russet fur. He still hadn't made any real connections with this pack, which saddened the brute. He had his siblings of course, and he had kind of made a friend of Hajime, but other than that he still didn't really know any of his pack mates. Because of that he felt lonely most of the time and missed Surreal a lot more than he might of otherwise.

Taurig. He needed to talk to Taurig. He stood up with a sudden sureness in his decision. Surely his older brother would know what to do, right? Taurig turned back toward the center of the island, heading toward the den that his brother and his queen shared. If there was anywhere to start looking for the cobalt brute it would be there.

Falk arrived at the den in no time, searching for his brother's form as he approached. He finally laid eyes on the king and he padded up to him with a simple, "Hello, brother!" He sank onto his haunches in front of Taurig, his forepaws shuffling against the ground nervously. "How are you doing?" he asked, keeping the attention away from himself as long as he could.

Speech
Thought
Others

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-13-2013, 07:19 PM

Everyone had agreed to the move, but the Re still wasn't sure that everyone was settling in as comfortably as he had. Sibelle seemed to have adjusted just fine to the island life, but what of his brother Falk? He hadn't heard much of his younger brother since the move and he could only assume that he was exploring or something of the nature. That afternoon Maija had set out with some of the healers to explore the island and become acquaintances because god only knew that they would need help during the birthing. Taurig had stayed behind, preferring to lounge about in front of their den, soaking up the sun in quiet peace, waiting for the return of his beloved. But it seemed that there were other plans in store for him that day.

He would smell his brother Falk before he heard him, the sound of paw steps and his voice confirming that it was indeed his russet brother. Hello, brother! How are you doing? Ever cheerful his brother. The titan would push himself up onto his haunches, a smile curling his inky lips as he inclined his skull in his brother's direction. Hello to you too brother. I'm doing very well today. What's got you in such a good mood eh?

"Speech"

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
12-14-2013, 11:31 PM

"What's got you in such a good mood eh?" At first Falk was confused, wondering how he seemed like he was in a good mood with all of his nervous fidgeting, but then it dawned on him like a ton of bricks. Taurig couldn't see him. Right. Falk kept forgetting how badly his brother was hurt. His voice was as chipper as ever, but his body language said something different. Oh well, it just meant the russet brute couldn't wait on his brother to ask what was wrong before he brought it up.

"Oh, nothing in particular. I'm glad you're doing well," he replied. He paused before continuing on with a sigh. "I actually came to find you cause I wanted to talk to you about something. Brother to brother talk, you know. I... Well... I kind of like Surreal. I like her a lot. I've seen her a few times since I got here and I can't stop thinking about her. Is that weird? I can't decide if that's weird or not. Cause it's not like I've known her a long time, I just... I don't know." He stopped his rambling, watching his older brother carefully for any sign of a reaction. He couldn't decide how Taurig would feel about Falk liking his adoptive sister. He could only hope that Taurig wouldn't react negatively to it.

Speech
Thought
Others

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-19-2013, 01:06 AM

Oh, nothing in particular. I'm glad you're doing well. I actually came to find you cause I wanted to talk to you about something. Brother to brother talk, you know. I... Well... I kind of like Surreal. I like her a lot. I've seen her a few times since I got here and I can't stop thinking about her. Is that weird? I can't decide if that's weird or not. Cause it's not like I've known her a long time, I just... I don't know. He totally hadn't been expecting the words that fell from his brother's lips. Falk had only been here...what, about a season or so and already he had developed a crush on his adoptive's mother's daughter, which technically was the titan's adoptive younger sister. Dark eyebrows shot up with surprise, having heard of Erani's daughter before but never having actually met the girl in person. Well, that was pretty unexpected.

I don't think it's weird at all little brother. You have a crush on her. Being unable to stop thinking about her is one of those side effects of liking someone. You're totally fine. If I can ask, why have you taken a liking to my adoptive mother's daughter, mm? Curiosity would prick beneath the surface as he sat before his russet brother, completely intrigued. When had he met Surreal? How long had these feelings been developing? A wry smile curled his ebony lips. It was pretty funny to think that his little brother was flustered over a girl. They weren't that scary.

"Speech"

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
12-19-2013, 04:31 PM

Falk watched his brother closely as he spoke, seeing the Re's eyebrows raise in surprise. His russet ears perked with interest as he listened to Taurig speak like the cobalt brute had all of the answers in the world. "A crush?" he thought to himself, deciding after thinking it over for a moment that it was indeed what Surreal was to him. A crush. He also breathed a sigh of relief when Taurig told him that it wasn't weird at all. His brother went on to ask his own questions and a small smile touched Falk's muzzle as he spoke.

"I dunno, really... She was the first wolf I met when I arrived in Alacritis. She's just so genuinely... good. She cares so much about her family and her pack and, well, I mean, she's really pretty and has these eyes... And she's so smart. We sparred a little bit the first time I saw her and we were almost evenly matched even though she's so much smaller than me just cause the moves she used were so, so smart." He gave a small, wistful sigh as he thought about Surreal, looking down at his paws shyly.

After a beat he looked back up to Taurig, asking, "When did you know you wanted to marry Majia?" He thought back to when his brother proposed to the golden fea at the meeting, wondering if he would ever have a moment like that with someone.

Speech
Thought
Others