Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
12-12-2013, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013, 01:47 PM by Alamea.)
Here we are!

Kyuboku is going back up for adoption y'all! Trynx has decided it be best if we find him another player so here we go!

Alamea has a twin brother named Kyuboku, both of them were raised by an abusive father, and while he never laid a paw on them he constantly hit their mother. Kyuboku learned to take after their father. Taking his anger out on Alamea. Eventually his sister left, but he hated losing power over her and followed her. Finally finding his way to Alacritis. They have already had a meeting since his arrival in Alacritis, the thread can be read here

His profile can be found here

Apperance:user posted image

Now what I am really looking for is a rp sample, I would prefer it if anyone who applies for him keeps him faithful to his current personality, though developing is fine, I do not want to see him become a good/moral character.

Form:
CODE
OOC Name:
Rp sample: Minimum 100 words, though more is always nice.

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2014, 08:46 PM
K. I read this and fell in love.

OOC Name: Canttina <3
Rp sample: Dark, black fur shifted with each step. A long tail flowed behind a massive form. Pink eyes lazily searched for the sign of anything, anyone. He followed his darling sister to Alactritis. She had fled and he has held a grudge. She left him, her only sibling. He was alone, but it is not like he needed her. But he needed to find her. He had always had a thing for his sister, he wanted to see her. Grown up. To see that pretty little face again. He shuddered at the thought of his darling sister. Her pretty pink eyes and her nice white fur. His father always said to take care of her, so that was what Ky would do, and he would do it good. He followed her scent through the snow with a slight sneer upon those jet black lips. He looked around with eager pink eyes, he wanted to see her so bad. To snatch her back up. His black fur was speckled with bits of white snow as he slithered onward. He lurked on and on as her scent got thicker and thicker. Though, when he arrived no one was there. He looked around with a slight growl. Where was she?

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 11:51 AM
XD well Canttina Kyuboku is all yours. We just need to get into contact with Trynx so as to access his profile/account.