try and catch me

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2013, 07:05 PM

Rage.

It coursed through her veins so heavily, so freshly that it was almost a tangible thing. Her nephew was dead and she would be taking a one woman war to Valhalla's doorstep if she had to. Lips were curled back, teeth bared as she stalked steadily towards the hot springs. Muscles were tense and they rippled dangerously even beneath her thick winter coat. She need to blow off steam, release some of this pent up anger and she had some ideas of how to do that. She would probably die soon, get herself killed in the weeks to come but for now she wanted to live, to feel alive. Maybe that's why she paused at the edge of the steam and tipped her head back to let out a long howl soaked with desire. One name clung to that song. Creedance. She needed him, she wanted to take her rage out on someone, wanted someone to make her feel just as bad on the outside as she did inside.

Talk like this

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2013, 07:25 PM

Monster.

Is this hell? The white brute had decided long ago that this land, as some found it to be a heave, this Alacritis was hell. Hell on earth, and he, was trapped here forced to be slave to its horrible torments. He hated it here. Hated this land. It was like some thick hell demension he had been forced to for all his atrocities. A call rang through the land, and his pricked in interest, the red goddess was calling for him. Well, hell seemed to have its perks.

Steadily he moved towards her, strolling from the shadows with a growl.
"You called me from this pathetic hell, wraith?"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2013, 08:13 PM

And so he would appear like a wraith through the steam, slithering forward upon her call. Such a prompt arrival, that much she could appreciate, and just like every other time they met desire flared through her veins. She slid forward, eyes dead even as she stared at hime and closed the distance. "Did you have more pressing matters to attend to Cree? She hissed, bringing herself to stand nose to nose with him, head held high and eyes narrowed dangerously. She wanted so badly to tear into his flesh then and there, to start a fight, to have it end in passion but there were pleasantries to be had. "I figured you might enjoy some quality time dear..." This time her words were a purr, long legs moving her to his right so she began trailing along his side, maw brushing along his shoulder then ribs. About mid ribs she began to nip, growing more incessant and harder the closer she got to his flanks.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2013, 08:31 PM

The previous encounters that he had enjoyed with the crimison coloured dame had been enchanting, if that word could meet its definition. Something was off about her, not quite right, as she spoke and looked at him, he began to recognize the dead-ness in her eyes, and the seething rage behind her voice. So someone had gone to great lengths to injure her emotions. At her question, he felt his head lower slightly, hackles raising to expose his canines. "Perhaps I did, Vi, you should provide definite entertainment for interrupting my very hectic schedule." As she moved towards him, he tensed, feel his body react as she nipped against him, a hissing breath escaping him, as he felt his body nearly lean into her jaws. "Mmm, love, I'm starting to think that you're losing your touch." Taunting words would leave him, as his head swung around to watch her, enjoying the progress she made, and how the thick scent of her heat, caused his body to react. "Are we seeking something rougher than our previous encounters, I hope you remember that I like to drawn blood...."

The suggestions of his words, were followed by movements, that would turn his chest towards her body, neck snaking out to nip at the scruff of her neck. If she didn't move, he would bite down with enough force to draw blood, to taste her crimsion life in his jaws.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 01:06 AM

He was seething, rising to meet the occasion as head lowered and hackles raised to make his massive form seem even larger. She wanted him and the huskiness of his voice sent chills down her spine, making her want to press herself closer to him. "Baby am I ever not entertaining?"She would purr in retort, stretching elegant neck forward so teeth could do to work on the rim of his ear. His next words brought a chuckle up her throat and she let her hot breath brush against his ear and cascade down his cheek. She was almost shivering with anticipation now. Rougher? She wanted something rougher, she wanted to make her pain a physical thing. And then he was pressed against her, jaws clamping against her neck as she tipped her head back and allowed a low moan to escape from her throat. "I wouldn't be fun if there wasn't any blood. Make. Me. Bleed." There was almost a dare in her voice as she arched her neck and tugged so his jaws would drag bloody gouges along her scruff. She was thickly furred there, there would be no scares thankfully. She wanted to bleed but she didn't want to be maimed or scarred.

Tail would sway behind her, spreading the scent of her heat quicker but also brushing against his chest and stomach tantalizingly. She wanted him, all of him and she wanted him now. She didn't care what he did to her, didn't care how rough he got. She hurt, everything hurt and she needed something to make that pain go away. Sex was the only way she knew how to make herself numb.

Table by Azil

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 01:25 AM

She was so tempting, everything about her brought every nerve, every fiber of his being to attention. The words she would speak, a taunt, a challenge brought a deep chuckle from within his chest. At the rate things were going, she would provide sultry and deep entertainment indeed. She begged him to make her bleed, and who would he be to deny the dame her request? His teeth would bite harder, heading to her needs, and he'd let out a low moan of appreciation as she pulled against him, he could taste the blood she let out for him, the liquid trialing into his mouth. He would release her, his eyes darkening with lust as he saw the effects of his jaws, and wouldn't hesitate further to step forward, his head turning, and he would move so that his jaws could seek out the tender flesh of her flank. Stretching his neck, he'd bite down, teeth searching for blood. Releasing his jaws, his head would move, his jaws nipping at her, as he moved slowly to positron himself behind her, teeth and tongues seeking her body. He would plant kisses on her, accompanied by sharp bites, his teeth attempting to penetrate her flesh. Though he would move no further with his attempts at claiming her, until she begged him. Stepping away from her hips, he brush his shoulder roughly across her body, his jaws following suit, as he bit in an attempt to pull at her fur. Some bites would be more severe than others, and finally, as his jaws made it to her ears, he'd nip at them, speaking quietly. "Beg."

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 01:37 AM

He was everywhere all at once, she could feel him moving along her body just a surely as she could feel her own blood trickling steadily down her neck, matching the course fur of her scruff. He was biting harder and harder now, moving to her flanks and digging into the flesh there. He was sticking to places heavily furred, places that scars would't be noticed. As much as she was enjoying it and pressing into his touch she wasn't above tuning on him if he went a bit too far. But he didn't, instead he kept pushing further and further, testing her limits to the point where she was starting to shake beneath his touch. His shoulder would shove against her and paws would splay slightly to keep her balance as maw arched around to snap teasingly at him. As his violent kisses made their way back up her shoulders, neck and then finally to her ears where they became more of a tease. A tantalizing promise to so much more and yet still not breaking the delicate flesh. And then a single word slipped from his lips that made her squirm further beneath his touch. "Please? Cree I need you." Her voice was shaking almost as much as she was now, words dripping with want, with desire as tail flicked at his lower stomach and she pressed her body further into his. "And don't hold back on me?" Last words were thrown in to egg him on. He couldn't be rough enough with her...

Table by Azil

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 04:38 AM

He would distance himself, waiting on her pleas. She would not let him down. As her pleading tones left her crimson stained jaws, and he felt something in his core quiver at the words. Something about the way she would beg him, to take her, and not hold back spoke to a deeply instinctual side of him. He would say nothing to her words, merely giving her an unimpressed look, before he would move stepping delicately around her, coming to a halt at her hips. He could nearly see her quiver, and the sight filled him with power. Lunging forward suddenly, he would mount her. His jaws would open roughly seeking her scruff, as his paws would wrap around her, bringing him close to her, closing the distance. With a powerful thrust he could combine them for a period of time, giving into his primal desires as his head thrashed about, pulling and tearing at the nape of her neck. He wasn't holding back, he was getting all of him. Strong legs wrapped around her, he didn't care if his claws would cut her. For now all that mattered was the moment, the moments that their bodies would become one.

-fade to black so they can boink-