Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-08-2013, 05:25 PM
LET'S MAKE A CHRISTMAS CAROL GUISE. i got a few down, but they're not very good xD but any that are still capitalized can be changed and added! please try to stay within the tune and rhythm of the carol <3

IF YOU WANT TO DO YOUR OWN CAROL OR SONG, please feel free to add it here!!

on the first day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
an invite to an rpg~

on the second day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the third day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three French hens, two wicked cats, and an invite to an rpg~

on the fourth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the fifth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the sixth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats, and an invite to an rpg~

on the seventh day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming, six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the eighth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eightmaids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the ninth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing, Eightmaids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the tenth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping, Nine ladies dancing, Eightmaids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the eleventh day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping, Ten lords a-leaping, Nine ladies dancing, Eightmaids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~

on the twelfth day of christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping, Ten lords a-leaping, Nine ladies dancing, Eightmaids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, six packs a-ruling, Five golden rings, Fourcallingbirds, Three French hens, two wicked cats and an invite to an rpg~
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself