Loner
Lady

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-16-2014, 08:08 PM
*screams into adoption board* Alright, so, I've been sitting on this idea for awhile now and I'd finally like to set it into motion. Basically, it's an idea for two societies that work closely together. One, the Tsanka, are nomadic and roam during most of the year, while the other, the Denaksa, are settled slave traders who wear shiny silly things, live extravagantly and train gladiators (think of them as like a Capitol (from The Hunger Games)/Roman Empire hybrid). If either of those interest you at all, more information on these two societies can be found HERE

For the Tsanka, I'm currently only making members of this one family adoptable. This family, headed by Daqua and Jarsha, make up the priesthood/healer side of the Tsanka. This family is very religious and takes care of the tribe's spiritual and physical well being. Jarsha, being the Elder Priestess, holds the highest position in the tribe. She decides when it's time to move and where. Each branch of the family (warriors, hunters, healers/priesthood, to name a few) is overseen by an knowledgeable wolf and these wolves form a council of elders who vote on tribe matters. The priestess, being a direct link to the Creator, acts as a mouthpiece for the god.

Any design is welcome for them and they range a wide variety of colors and heights, although their builds are generally light and willowy. Any pelt/eye color combination is acceptable. Below is a list of available Tsanka and how they're related.

Key:
Tsanka-born
Foreign-born
Adoptable
Adopted
Not Adoptable

The Tsanka:

Daqua (the patriarch) [M] x Jarsha (the matriarch/priestess)[F] ? 7 years old
Litter One: Alio, Emeka ? 5 years old
Litter Two: Lexa, Kazra ? 4 years old

Alio [M] x Nikata [F]
Litter One (Summer, Yr. 1) 3 years old (two adoptable)
Litter Two (Winter, Yr. 2): 2 years old (two adoptable)
Litter Three: (Winter, Yr. 3) 1 year old (one adoptable)

Emeka [M] x Taye [F]
Litter One (Spring, Yr. 1): 3 years old (three adoptable)
Litter Two (Spring, Yr. 3): 1 years old (three adoptable)

Hoji [M] x Lexa [F]
Litter One (Winter, Yr. 2) 2 years old (three adoptable)
Litter Two (Winter, Yr 3): 1 year old (two adoptable)

Kazra x Romy
Litter One (Spring, Yr. 2): Talli - 2 years old (three adoptable)
Litter Two (Summer, Yr. 3): Benri - 1 year old (two adoptable)
Litter Three (Fall, Yr. 4): Newborns

Among the Denaksa, there are several "tiers" to choose from. Captured gladiators, Denaksa turned slave gladiators, born in gladiators, ex-gladiators, breeders, Denaksa citizens and their captured wives; all but the highest positions are available for adoption. They can come to Alacritia for one of two purposes: to escape or to pursue those escaping. Born in Denaksa are usually generally pretty plain in coloring, as their pelts rarely deviate from grayscale, but the patterns in their fur are what makes them exceptional. Swirls, stripes, spots; they can have it all. To further their good looks, most Denaksa wear some form of jewelry. They prefer shiny things and since the human world abandoned all kinds of glittery objects, it's not uncommon to see a Denaksa walking around with a stylish copper pot hat or a cookie cutter bangle. They've also been known to pierce their ears, sticking anything from shards of bone to sharpened (small, usually broken) pieces of silverware in their lobes in the hopes of enhancing their beauty. Their eyes can be any color.

All captives, regardless of pack or position, can be as unique as you want them to be. Born in wolves must follow pack guidelines. None of the adoptable wolf names are fixed. You can use them or you can come up with your own. I reserve the right to readopt out inactive Tsanka/Denaksa citizens and gladiators.

If you'd like to apply for a captive this is what I need from you:

CODE
Name:
Personality:
Plans:
RP Sample:

If you'd like to apply for a Tsanka this is what I need from you:
CODE
Name:
Personality:
Parents:
Litter:
Plans:
RP Sample:

If you'd like to apply for a Denaksa (of any kind) this is what I need from you:
CODE
Name:
Personality:
Plans:
History:  Were they born in? Captured? Enslaved as a punishment?
RP Sample:

Lyric I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vivek
10-16-2014, 09:48 PM
DUDE PRIESTESS WARS WHEN PLZ THANKS

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-18-2014, 07:29 PM
BRING IT >:3

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-19-2014, 11:10 AM
ooohhh dude tribal rivalry?! FECK YES. Will throw in D?gmar's half-sister as a gladiator for the Denaska when I've got the time. >:) *sits in corner plotting*