ardent

OZ LOOKS LIKE KANSAS!

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 03:17 PM

The giantess was awed by these beautiful stones, like a maze, yet they were also orderly and purposeful, to a degree. She wandered through them, standing tall enough naturally to see over quite a few without a problem. One seemed like it would be perfect to get a good idea of what this place looked like altogether. Bracing her strangely small front paws upon the stone, she looked over it to make sure it was good enough, and when she was satisfied, bunched the muscles in her hind legs and leapt up. Standing upon the warm grey stone, she sighed contentedly as she pivoted to get the overall view. It was beautiful, kind of like the ruins that were common back in her homelands. Those were mostly still structurally sound though, standing strong under a blanket of vines. Deep violet pools absorbed the beauty of it, and her short ivory tail wagged upon her hocks. A dreamy smile curved up the corners of her lips, revealing the tips of her incisors. How beautiful this place was, she would not mind settling down here and calling it home, not at all. Though she really liked Serpent Plains, and all the snakes they provided, there was something about these ruins that seemed much more homey. She stood there calmly, lost in the moment, happy to take what could come next.

"Speech"

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-06-2013, 04:17 PM
?ir Geal Abadas

The alabaster angel looked down from her perch high in the stone labyrinth in which she had made her home for the past few days. Every now and then a special little sparkling gem would catch the fea's eye, maiing her smile. She was sitting beside a particularly pretty red stone. It looked like her own eye when she looked into water. ?ir Geal sat peacefully in the quiet of the ruins, deep in thought.
A sound was brought to her audits. The sound of quiet paws. Tap. Tap. Tap. Pause. Tap. TAP! A wolf came into ?ir Geal's sights. It was unlike any other wolf she had seen in her liftime on earth. It looked like a normal wolf but had a large mane and the markings of a fox! Curious, the woman stood up and took a few steps towards the femme. "Hello!" she said cheerfully.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 04:36 PM

A voice caught her attention, and she looked downwards to cast her violet gaze upon the stranger. An ivory lupine stood a few paces away, a strange one at that. She seemed to be an albino, the pigments that should have developed within her body strangely absent. It seemed to be coming amongst wolves, and yet there were no albino's of her kind that she had heard of. A soft smile would part the giantess' lips and curve them upwards slightly to reveal more of her teeth. Calm vocals would be emitted from her dainty maw as she greeted the femme. "Hola senorita." She murmured, lowering her tiara to gaze into the stranger's ruby optics at the she wolf's own level. Her fiery pelt shone in the wondrous sunlight, and she revelled in the warmth it provided. This wolf was no doubt strange, but she looked quite pretty, based on what the fox like creature had seen from the other wolves she had met.

Speech,

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 01:19 PM
?ir Geal Abadas

At closer inspection, ?ir Geal saw that the woman was very, very tall. She replied to her greeting, saying "Hola Senorita" ?ir Geal had heard this foreign language before, while wandering many lands before she reached Alacritis. "Mi nombre es Oro Blanco. Sorry, thats about all I know." ?ir Geal smiled shyly. The woman didn't look unfriendly, so ?ir Geal took a fe further steps forward, stopping about a step from the woman. The surprisingly warm winter sun warmed ?ir Geal's back. Sighing, she looked to the woman. "What brings you out here?"

Ooc: Sorry for the crappiness

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 01:30 PM

As the petite fae introduced herself in the giantess' own tongue, and a broad grin revealed even more of her pearl daggers. An inquiry met her large ivory lined auds, and the dame let the tongue most frequently used in these lands slip from her dainty maw. "I'm simply exploring the lands whilest I wait for winter to leave the rest of the land." She replied smoothly, her accent betraying just how foreign she was. Dropping her hindquarters onto the stone's warm surface, she kept her cranium low so she did not speak down to this strange lupine. "And what about you, senorita? What brings you?" She added, tilting her delicate head slightly to the side quizzically. What could such a pretty little thing be doing so far from someone who should be protecting her, from unusual strangers like herself, or wrongdoers the she knight had missed herself.

Talk like this

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 01:57 PM
?ir Geal Abadas

?ir Geal replied with a smile to the woman's own. She said "I'm simply exploring the lands whilst I wait for winter to leave the rest of the land.". When the woman sat down, ?ir Geal did the same. Thoroughly enjoying the sun, ?ir Geal listened as the woman enquired the same of her. Smiling, ?ir Geal said The same as you, I guess. I arrived in these lands onlya few short days ago. I've found a den to sleep in here, so this is where I've been staying. Another stone caught the woman's eye beside her. She placed her milky paw over to stone, feeling the jagged edges dig into her pads.

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 02:07 PM

The dame seemed to have the same reasons for remaining in these lands as the fire furred creature, which was no surprise, these lands were quite lovely. She nodded in acknowledgement, her violet gaze returning to the ruins to scan for anything interesting she may have missed. Nothing, it was all the same beautiful view as before. A familiar slithering at her feet caught her attention, and a grin she looked down to find a striped serpent weaving between the pair, and hissing. The giantess snapped her teeth threateningly, and the snake turned it's attention on her. Flattening her ears, she silenced the snake with a swift blow of her paw, crushing it's skull into the stone. Then she began to tear it apart and snap up the pieces of it's long body, occasionally glancing upwards to check on her companion. Once the serpent was only a head, the dame swept the crushed skull off the surface of the stone and licked her lips. She smiled at the albino she wolf, the blood finally cleaned from her muzzle. "You didn't happen to want any, did you?" She asked with a light chuckle, trying to calm the situation, since apparently eating snakes was strange to lupines.

Speech,

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 02:50 PM
?ir Geal Abadas

?ir Geal smiled and closed her eyes. Gem still under her paw, she tilted her head up into the sun. She opened one eye when she heard a hissing. Realizing it was a snake, moved to bat it away, but by the time she moved her paw, the other fea's own had been brought down upon it's head to silence it. ?ir Geal chuckled. Araceli next started stripping pieces of the snake's flesh from its body, leaving only it's head, which she promptly disposed of. ?ir Geal chuckled again. She had seen weirder things in her travels, but this was a first. "You didn't happen to want any, did you?" No, no. Don't worry. I'm not a big fan of snake.

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 03:23 PM

The lass insisted that she was not a big fan of snake, and honestly the giantess was not surprised. It didn't seem to be a common food amongst wolves, more for her kind. She smiled, nodding in understanding. "Seems to be a common opinion amongst your species. No offense, senorita." She murmured, her face softly accentuated by her smile. She seemed to be the only one who ate snakes, although she had once gotten a wolf to eat one, and she didn't seem to like it very much. No matter, it simply left all the more for the fox like creature. She wasn't sure what to say now, so she simply waited for the pale woman to reply, see if she had anything she might want to say.

talk, think

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 03:33 PM
?ir Geal Abadas

The woman replied. "Seems to be a common opinion amongst your species. No offense, senorita." ?ir Geal smiled. None taken. The alabaster fea lifted her paw. Where the pretty stone was before had been ground into a pile a sparkling dust, which was promptly blown away by the harsh wind. She turned back to the fea. Are you staying anywhere at the moment, miss...? If she wasn't perhaps she could stay here. She didn't want the woman to feel unwelcome. ?ir Geal had a perfectly large den a bit deeper into the old ruins.

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 03:44 PM

A question met her ears, and the dame shook her head a few times before letting her voice escape her ebony stained maw. "I have been searching for a place to stay, and I believe I will settle here for the time being. Why do you ask, senorita?" She inquired lastly, once more tilting her cranium to the side in a manner that was unmistakable canine, if anyone had doubted her species. She waited calmly for a reply, deep violet orbs fixed upon the visage of the pale she wolf who seemed to be quite a nice young lady.

She had never met an albino, and thought this dame was quite interesting. The lack of pigments within her frame were beautiful, but on some they may not look as appealing as they did upon the body of this lupine. Marking on her flanks, which appeared to be the way the fur settled along her torso, were shaped like wings. How intriguing, maybe it had something to do with her name? She would have to find out, but not quite yet, the dame would wait until they were more properly acquainted. Suddenly it hit her, the complete lack of manners the she knight had displayed. "I have been so very rude, I apologize. I never introduced myself!" She suddenly said, and offered the woman a sheepish smile. "Please forgive me, my name is Araceli Iris." She told the pale woman, dipping her cranium respectfully in greeting. She felt like a fool, having never introduced herself to someone who could become a friend.

"Speech"

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 04:07 PM

?ir Geal Abadas

"I have been searching for a place to stay, and I believe I will settle here for the time being. Why do you ask, senorita?" ?ir Geal smiled. How perfect she would have a neighbour! If you are looking for a place to bed down, I have a cosy den just a few minutes walking away from here. You are very welcome to stay. ?ir Geal smiled warmly. It would be great to have some company, the femme hoped she accepted the offer.
Suddenly, the dame said "I have been so very rude, I apologize. I never introduced myself! Please forgive me, my name is Araceli Iris." ?ir Geal chuckled. Don't be silly, you dont need to apologize. It is very nice to meet you, Araceli.

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 04:25 PM

The she wolf made an offer to share her den if the giantess wished, and a smile played upon her features. Truly this was a kind fae, they would get along quite well. "I believe I shall accept that offer, senorita." She replied sweetly. Her neck was starting to get tired from having her cranium held in the same place for so long. She lifted her head and rolled she shoulders a bit, relaxing the muscles. A reply came from her apologies, the she wolf paid her lack of manners no mind. "Well thank you." She murmured, simply tilting her chin down to gaze upon the woman this time. She wondered how long the dame had been here, and let an inquiry fall from her tapered maw. "What do you think of this place so far?" She asked her companion, curious to get another opinion. She herself thought they were quite grand, but maybe creatures more native to lands like these would have different opinions.

Speech,

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 05:08 PM

?ir Geal Abadas

Araceli's sweet voice reached ?ir Geal's ears. She accepted! A grin was placed on the fea's face. How great. The fea would have some company to talk to. ?ir Geal watched as Araceli straightned her neck. It seemed her first assumptions were correct. The femme really was quite tall. Ears would prick as a question came from the femme. "What do you think of this place so far?" Hmmm... Well, ?ir Geal hadn't been in these lands long, but so far... Well, in the little time I've been, here I haven't met many people. All-in-all, it seems okay. Although, I have heard cries of a fierce battle further north. I shiver ran up the snowy wolf's spine. She hated any kind of conflict whatsoever. She shook her head a few times before turning back to the towering fea. What about you?

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 05:37 PM

The albino she wolf seemed to think the lands to be quite nice, despite the rumoured battle to the north. Araceli nodded her delicate cranium with a sft smile, acknowledging the woman's point of view. When the dame reciprocated the question, the giantess pondered an answer for a while, short ivory tail beating the ground in thought. "I find the eastern lands to be quite wondrous, but I have yet to see the rest of this place." She replied, her vocals slipping from dark lips in a tone that was nearly quizzical. Her long legs ached to run, to feel the freedom of movement. The fiery furred fox on stilts looked to her companion, tilting her cranium to inquire something of the ruby eyed fae. "I feel very full of energy right now, do you with to race?" She asked Oir Geal, hoping she would be up for it, seeing as the dame needed to stretch her coal coloured limbs so badly.

Talk like this

�ir Geal

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-26-2013, 02:15 PM

?ir Geal Abadas

?ir Geal waited patiently for a reply, her eyes curoius to what Araceli thought of Alacritis. The sun was starting to dip towards to the horizon, the colours in the sky turning fiery and intense. This was the alabaster femme's favourite time of the day, definitely. No time like this cast such hues across the sky. On the opposite side from the sun, the sky was completely different. Blue tones which darjened flooded the evening sky. Smiling, ?ir Geal returned her gaze to the tall senorita in front of her. I find the eastern lands to be quite wondrous, but I have yet to see the rest of this place. ?ir Geal nodded. The east was amazing. I feel very full of energy right now, do you wish to race? ?ir Geal chuckled. Rising, she replied. "I'd love to." She trotted a few steps away and leapt down from the high rock, landing on a ledge not close from the bottom gracefully. She looked back up at Araceli. "You coming?" ?ir Geal totted out of the ruins, heading towards the sunset and stood waiting.
-exit ?ir Geal-

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-26-2013, 02:49 PM

The colourless she wolf agreed to the race, urging the giantess to beat her short ivory tail upon the terra once more. A soft grin played at her dainty features as she stood, towering over the pale femme. As the she wolf trotted off towards the setting sun, she inquired as to the fire furred woman following. Chuckling, the she knight's reply was calm and happy. "Of course, Senorita." She said, leaping onto the next stone, her pace nearly supernatural due to her long coal limbs. Soon she was upon the boulder next to the albino, then on the ground as the ruins ended. A grin played at her features still, the female Robin Hood happy to have found a friend. "Uno, dos, tres, ?ya!" She exclaimed, taking off across the flat expanse of field before the pair, her joy filled laughter echoing through the maze of stones long after she was out of sight. A strange creature she was, but one thing was for sure, she could run like a cheetah.

.:Exit Araceli with a head start:.

Speech,