build
player
12-06-2013, 12:10 AM
OOC Name: D'Angel
How did you get here?: top 50 wolf role plays site

Character's Name: Angel
Season of birth: spring
Size: (in inches) 54 inches, 174 pounds
Appearance description: Angel is a relatively large male wolf with a big build and super strong legs that give him great amounts of speed. He has a dark black coat and his fur is long. He is picky with food and is silent when you first meet him but when you get close to him he opens up. you see a whole other side of him and when he does open up you will find out that his father was killed by a different pack at a young age and that his mother abandoned him at 1 1/2, so he was substantial enough to live on. Ever since then he has been pushing wolves away before they got close but on the inside he is loving caring protective and is like a brother to almost everyone.
Duty: assassin

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 02:08 PM
First off, Welcome!

Second, you need to navigate to the top of the page, find a link that says "Edit Account" go to "Edit Account Info" and fill in the information there. :)

Angel

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-06-2013, 07:26 PM
i have filled out my profile what now

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Appearance has to be 100 words minimum and personality 150. Your wolf can't be 54 inches. The max height they can be without paying is 36 inches. Please refer back to the guide book in the character creation section :3

Angel

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Ok but I just wanted to say that the number I gave referred to legnth wise like from nose to tail not height wise

I have fixed all the problems with number of words and have fixed my height as well. anything else?

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 07:09 PM
You are all set! :D

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]