ardent

You must be suicidal to cross me

Sebastian

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 03:48 PM

Sebastian had found this place a while ago. He liked it, there was so many things to kill. Frogs, birds, small rodents. But now that it was winter, most of these were gone for now. He sat down under a willow, the leaves were covered in a white frost, tiny ice crystals making the most delicate and beautiful patterns. Most people would have noticed them, but to Sebastian, they were nothing. No beauty was seen in them. He sat there for a while until he realized how cold he was, the snow was coming down in a light flurry. He got up and began to walk around the forest of willows. Not really going anywhere, just circling. Hoping to find something to eat.
Talk like this

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 03:58 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Darkness had clouded her mind and her vision, carrying her to places much further south and west than she had ever traveled before. The female didn't know where she was or why she was there, only that she needed to be away from the familiar. She had left Ludicael upon her return and had contemplated leaving the world as well, convinced that nothing was left for her anywhere. She was, after all, merely a whore and a slave. Good for nothing more and nothing less.

Away from the east and the snowy north, perhaps she would be unrecognized, like a stranger. No one would know the light that had one filled her, and no one would recognize its disappearance. No one would judge. She glided like a ghost through the willows, her eyes glazed over, failing to acknowledge the darker brute as she passed him by, though she did not fail to notice. She simply wasn't in the mood for conversation, and probably would never be.

talk, think

Sebastian

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 02:21 PM

He spotted the female when he was wandering amongst the willows. She sauntered past, but didn't acknowledge him. How dare she ignore me? he was shocked. How could she ignore him. He was Sebastian Morgenstern. She had no right to ignore him. Stop you whore he prowled up behind her, and attempted to grab her by the scruff of the neck. If he managed to, he would throw her to the ground and pin her down with his powerful forelegs. He wanted to hurt her. Make her beg, make her plead, break her. What's a little wench like you doing out here eh? he asked, licking his lips. He stared hard into her golden eyes. Answer me you bitch!he growled.

Talk like this

Liste

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 08:48 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Before there was time for her to react to the teeth that sunk into her skin, Liste was on her back. It was a place she was oddly used to being. She felt the familiar shiver of fear rack her body before she relaxed, accepting her fate as her father had taught her to. Her tail folded in against her stomach as she stared at the menacing golden eyes that pierced her own. It was a male eerily similar to her who held her down - same eyes, same dark pelt, and scared throughout. Thankfully her scars were hidden below her fur, her face having been spared from the wrath of the demon who had created her.

Evidently I am doing what I have always done, Liste would murmur, her voice quiet but even. What is it you plan to do with me now, sir?

talk, think