Chilled to the bone (Updated)

chill

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 03:24 PM

Hello everyone,

So the only character I have at the moment is Chill. She's Chaotic evil classed, and she's up for anything anyone wants to do. She's right now making friends with the lovely Aranya and Kovu (Though they are more in a conversation about her heated state and water LOL <3)

Now I'm looking for something to flush out her darker sides, maybe someone wants someone poisoned, or anything that could really make her dig deeper into her personality, or an assassin, saba combo to go make some people sick?

Also looking for a pack to join for her that will match her personality a bit, so no happy go lucky packs, or ones that try to better the wolf kind or anything like that. Also keep in mind she's very ambitious and will stir up whatever back she joins.

She's also in the field for some love, or a mate, I'm not looking at her having pups because that will get in the way of her being bloodthirsty, unless you allow her to kill them. ;D

Also a group of people she would be able to manipulate to pull of dark and dirty deeds with would also be much fun. 8D Add anything else below. Ty Fox dear for this wonderful table and ava! <3

Speech,

Aranya

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Hello! I'm trying to get my girl Aranya (Link) out and about! I'm trying to get her some allies now before enemies, but I'll also be looking for pups once summer rolls around. I'm really up for anything friendly with her, trying to get her post count up! Let me know if you're interested (:

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Hey! The only darker packs we have here are Glaciem and Amenti, if that helps. I can't speak for Amenti much but I can try and persuaaaade you into Glaciem ;D Isardis is a man of cunning plans and sinister drama. Glaciem's certainly aren't pointless killers, and nor should they attack anybody they don't feel deserves it, but they are huuuuge on loyalty; and if anybody betrays the trust of the alpha's they'll go to hell and back to get their point across eg. maiming. We have lots of plots going on, with our Queen having gone missing and a new one in her place, and also lots of cheeky pups to try keep in line.

It's up to you though, I'd offer to thread Isar/Chill first, but if Isardis threads with a girl he often wants her even if she decides not to follow him. And then it gets all messy with him being obsessive xD Sooo, let me know what you think you'd like to do! <3