ardent

Zeke

Zeke

gems
size
build
player
12-01-2013, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 06:39 AM by Epiphron.)
OOC Name:Fox
How did you get here?:Magic

Character's Name: Zekiel (Zeke)
Season of birth:Summer
Size: (in inches) 36" 170lbs
Appearance description:Zekiel, though he prefers Zeke, is summer personified. His long, thick frame is corded with muscle birthed from long hours running through the dunes. He has long claws for grip, thin, light fur to ward off the sun, and eyes as red-amber as sunset light on the sand. They glow with an almost continuous warmth. He stands at an impressive 39" and weighs in at 180lbs, thick of frame and broad of head and shoulder. His rib cage is deep, and resonates with a heady baritone when he speaks. While the undercoat is so blond it appears white, it rapidly becomes tan, cream, peach, and dun. Down his back is a deep russet, flecked with mahogany, teak, and scarlet.
Duty:Warrior

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-02-2013, 10:09 AM
The maximum height without purchase of additional inches via. the gemstone store is 36 inches. Everything else looks great; get this fixed and I can accept you!

Zeke

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 04:23 PM

. FACTA NON VERBA .

Sorry bout that! In the guidebook it said x.large started at 40", I thought you could go up to 39". My bad! In his profile he's now 36" and 170lbs, is that okay?

Speech,

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Perfect! :)

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]