Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-26-2013, 01:58 AM

OOC. Taking place sometime before Taur?s blinding.

He had taken much too much time to return, but he was back now. Paws lightly treading across the border before he hesitated, Taurig deserved to know of what had happened. Tipping his head back he let loose a call. He settled upon his haunches, side aching. If approached the front the wounds on his right side of his chest would be visible. He was dreading this meeting, his mind racing all over he would have to share with his cobalt leader. What would he think of his clandestine meeting? He sighed and closed his eyes trying to focus.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-26-2013, 07:44 PM

The war was over. For Tortuga at least. Or so he hoped. He had managed to get back from the war unscathed, but could he say the same for the other men that had marched with him? Had Gitan, Hansel and Tidus all made it back safely to their home, all in one piece? A familiar voice was come from his borders, inspiring hope; Gitan. Without another thought the cobalt Re would rush to the borders, icy gaze zeroing in on his pack mates' figure. Gitan. You're alive. He didn't mean to sound pessimistic or anything, but he was more than relieved to see his companion still breathing.

"Speech"

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-28-2013, 10:29 PM

It was a relief to see the familiar form of his Re coming towards him, he had been unsure if anything had occurred since his departure and was glad to see the pack and his alpha looking no worse for wear. He could hear the relief in his Re?s voice and allowed a small chuckle. ?And only a little worse for wear.? His smile dropped then though, his expression turning serious. ?Taurig you should know that when I was forced to flee, that Valhalla seemed closer to falling than Glaciem.? The man would need to know, the possibility of Valhalla failing and the fighting moving here was a real one.
He paused again, glancing away and sighing. ?There is one more thing?? He trailed off, regretting what would come next.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-29-2013, 04:44 PM

He probably shouldn't have left the seige like that, leaving his men behind, but that had been Sendoa's condition in order to bring her back to Tortuga with him and the cobalt Re had agreed. But now thinking back, he should've stayed to make sure that his men would come out of it alive. But it was too late to start being regretful about those kinds of things. The important thing now was that Gitan was alive. And if Gitan made it back in one piece, the Hansel and Tidus most likely did too. And only a little worse for wear. Icy eyes would roam over the man's figure, searching for any physical wounds. From his brief examination he couldn't see any and he hoped that he didn't really have any hidden ones either.

But the good news would end there. Taurig you should know that when I was forced to flee, that Valhalla seemed closer to falling than Glaciem. A solemn expression would take over the Re's dark features, brows knitting together. Valhalla was loosing. What would that mean once the seige was over? Who would be taken prisoner? Were there any fatalities? How was Chrysanthe? His adopted mother Erani? Question after question fired through his mind, but Gitan's next words would silence all his questions. Tell me Gitan.

"Speech"

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-01-2013, 03:12 AM

The man watched his Re?s expression change at the bad news with narrowed eyes. He knew it was a lot to take in, the possibility of the war coming to their own doorsteps was not a happy one. Certainly now it had to be thought about, considered and the necessary precautions made, it was not a thought Gitan relished, he was weary of fighting. What he and indeed all of Alacritis was peace.
The cobalt king spoke and the man took a deep breath. ?You remember the healer from Ludicael who visited us some time ago?? He highly doubted that the Re had forgotten but would still give him a moment, trying desperately to organize his thoughts. ?I? We?? He struggled with his words and stopped talking for a moment. A sigh escaped him and he closed his eyes. How could he describe the way seeing her smile was the best way to brighten his day, the way the simple curve of her shoulders seemed to be made for his head. How could he describe the way the simple thought of her made him lose all sense of the world around him so that all of his being was focused on her and her only. Slowly he opened his eyes and mustered his courage. ?Taurig I plan on taking her as my mate.?

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM

He was half expecting Gitan to tell him that an army of Glaciem's were marching straight over to Tortuga to come and tear his pack apart. The worst scanarios were running through the Re's mind as he stood before Gitan, waiting anxiously to see what exactly he was trying to tell Taurig. You remember the healer from Ludicael who visited us some time ago? The titan would rack his brain, sorting through the many wolves he'd greeted at his borders until he came across Symphony, the snowy healer from Ludicael. A nod would be given to the man as confirmation that he did indeed remember, awaiting to see what Symphony had to do with anything. Boy, was he was not expecting the next words that came out of Gitan's jaws. Taurig I plan on taking her as my mate. Taurig would stand before his comrade, icy eyes widening in surprise. Mate. Gitan had found his own woman. A grin slowly spread across his inky lips until it was covering his entire muzzle. That sounds like amazing new Gitan. You found someone. Congratulations friend, I'm glad you've found someone to make you happy.

"Speech"