ardent

DARK HORSE

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2013, 11:31 PM

Ivory draped hues framed the goddesses feature as she moved with a seemingly eerie grace. Each footfall only heard by the crunch of the snow beneath her as she moved into the land, head held high, tail aloft. Pride was evident in every step, as her violet eyes surveyed the land before her, holding it beneath her in a contempt, that she regarded everything in. She had followed the tales of her father here, and wondered what had brought him to such a desolate land. Perhaps, he enjoyed the cold? The icy substance saturated her legs as she moved forward, masking her face with something near a grimace. Snow, of all things, why did it have to be snow?! A snort left her, as her eyes landed on the figure of a boulder jutting from the
snow, and she easily leapt onto it, shaking the residue from her frame.

The crimson and gold markings that donned her pelt were oddities, shapes that nearly seemed celestial, though she vaguely remembered what her her mother had said about them, she had been to excited to be marked. That was before her mother had been slain, and she had been given a glimpse into the darkness of the world.The monster within had been awakened, and she would never be the same. She lingered around the remains of her home for a few days before setting off to chase a legend of a man that she had never met. She would find Isardis, the man who had sired her and see what kind of kingdom he offered her. She would see if the man measured up to the legend.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-08-2013, 08:46 AM

He would saunter for the perfume of a woman, youthful, fresh; speaking of lands unseen and a life unvisited. Unfamiliar she was, excitingly so, as the albino ghoul would find his way athwart the snowy plains; so seamless in the ease of his movements, ruby gaze fixated upon the outline of the pale babe, having had bounded atop the saviour of a tall boulder. Lips tweaked with interest, amusement, so eagerly coming to stand no more than three meters from her left hind quarters, unsure if he had been noticed. Perhaps it would be the lowly chuckle of his silent pproval that would inform her of his presence, tail flicking at his hocks as he would speak, ?Do you see the danger is snow I fail to realise, or simply pride yourself upon remaining as elegantly flawless as you so appear.? Isardis was no true fan of such strange markings, and yet? something almost seemed appealingly familiar about their nature.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 08:55 AM

The snow. The damn snow. It was cold, icky, and just, eww. She had been unaware of the approaching male, until a chuckle emitted from him, casually, she would turn her head, her violet eyes seeking the speaker. Her eyes would land on an oddity, an albino male, with a seemingly alluring look. Her ears would come forward, taking in his words, and she would turn slightly, to address him, her violet eyes remaining on him all the while. "One should always pride themselves in their flawless beauty, and I personally find that I have an aptitude for standing above others, and out of the.. ick that surrounds me." Her voice was impassive, a quiet uttering, and she would watch him, for a moment before inquiring further, "And who might you be, my alluring stranger?" Straight to the point, as always. Who was he? Was he useful to her? What did he want?

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-08-2013, 09:10 AM

She would turn to face him, imposing gaze of vibrant amethyst; a fa?ade perhaps once unflawed, now saddeningly tainted by the writings of unfamiliarity. Still, she bore an elegance and a greatness Isardis would find himself to marvel within; a quality so rare, and yet so familiar. He would sway with pleasure at her words, ?Ah, she is as wise as she is beautiful.? Oh, so she wasn?t a fan of snow? Pity, Isardis would rather quickly become quite intent upon taking her back to his snowy kingdom. He chuckled weakly, reaching forwards to pull himself a stride closer, ?Isardis Armada, King of Glaciem. And she is?? So proud he was to present himself.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 09:22 AM

Violet pools would capture him, her head tilting ever so slightly to the left, as he would speak. His tone was desirable, intriguing, and she felt a slight smile tugging at the corners of her jaw. A slight chuckle, she would emit, when he spoke of her wisdom and beauty, and a slight reply would escape her. "He's not so bad himself." She would speak, notes light and nearly whimsical. He would move a stride forward, and she herself would move slightly on the boulder, coming closer to the edge, and turning seamlessly towards him. Isardis Armada the king of Glaciem, he would introduce himself and her interest in the stranger would peak. "Ah, a king, such a fitting title for one so intriguing." She would breath aloud, before speaking again, "My name is Roman, named aptly for the greatness I shall be." She would introduce herself, her tail lifting slightly behind her, with pride. She would be great, very great indeed.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-08-2013, 09:33 AM

She would yield to his closeness with an approval of her own; creeping but a single motion to hover against the farthest reach of her boulder-palace, so regal and confident to be so tall atop her pedestal. He would react yet again, listening to her words as he would reach for the void that parted them; cherry nostrils quivering as he would seek to draw his snout dangerously close to her own, the flurry of his fleeting breath so daring. She seemed to be strong at mind, and undoubtedly sure of herself. Lightly she would groom his ego, salmon tongue reaching to lash at his pale lips; perhaps falling just short of her own contact, chuckling weakly in the wake of her words. ?I see, fittingly named indeed, my viper,? he would call her so in reference to her venomous gaze and the attitude she possessed, ?Tell me where such a royal has travelled from; and so alone? A pretty girl must be careful of a world where evil walks.?

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 09:54 AM

She had met many an inquiring strangers in her short time of travels, perhaps none were as inquiring as the male before her. His albino features were god-like, the coat the he carried glorious, a male fit to her state of royalty. A king, someone who's standards seemed to meet her own highly risen ones. What a glorious gift. His jaws would move close to her, and she felt her own body reacting, her head lowering to meet come close to his, violet pools burning in her skull as she stared down at him. Her breath whirled in the air, as a chuckle left her, her jaws close to his, as she heard his nickname, viper, it was so suiting. He proposed, asking of her travels, and she blinked slowly, the movement the only reaction she allowed to leave her as she formulated words to his questions. His musk, the scent of him was alluring, and oddly comforting, it was such a strange mix, strange, indeed. "I traveled here searching for a man, a legend my mother spoke of.A king." She would pause, a visible smirk pulling to her jaws, "I saw the fall of a kingdom, tell me, what evil resides that I should fear here?" Her gaze would not waver from his body, and she would speak, again, a last time. "Tell me, Isardis Armada, have your travels ever led you to the lands that were ruled by my mother, Nephisa? Surely a king such as yourself, has experience such delight. The question would be a slight breath, with a teasing ting to it.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Her response would cause him to mull over the thoughts and suspicions that would flourish his mind, shifting his weight eagerly before bringing himself just that little bit closer; daring to hover cherry nostrils before her own. ?Men, as they are everywhere, viper,? his lips twisted upwards, pleasured, ?You are prime target for a man with desires, I do hope you can defend herself against such atrocity?? However it seemed he almost stammered as her last sentence rung free, face becoming somewhat void as the prospect of truth would hit him in a flurry of shock, of course! Towers flickered as he seemed to fall deep into a world of thought, leaving the pallid girl in silence for a few daring moments, ?Well, well? could it be?? rubies began to drown themselves in her amethyst gape, ?I shared genes with a pale woman, marked in bands of red and gold, a queen she had called herself; and a spitfire at that.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 05:46 PM

His words would draw a sinister chuckle to her jaws, dark gums curling up to reveal a grimancing smile. Men seemed to be what she should fear? Easily, she wound lower her head, neck stretching forward to whisper in his albino ears. "No man, can one unto to me, anything I wouldn't be pleased to embark upon myself." Pulling back slightly, she watched him, her stare not wavering as he seemed to be thinking. When he looked into her eyes, she found herself staring into his own ruby gaze, ears pricking, attentive on all the words he would speak. Could this man truly be the legend she had been chasing? The legend her mother had spoken of, that she had longed to find. She would compose her mind, compartmentalizing all the hopes she felt brewing in her. A moment would pass, before she would speak, "Are you the legend I'm chasing then, Isardis Armada of Glaciem? The man my mother spoke of before she fell? My father?"

Speech,