Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-25-2013, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013, 06:07 PM by Cael.)

An ivory shadow of a man drifted through the Valhalla territory, taking a moment to get away from his aunt's den and all of the wounded that it held. They were all stable for now so he didn't feel guilty for leaving them for a few moments. The air of destruction and all of the wounds that he had seen had taken their toll on the gentle brute. It wasn't the wounds or the blood themselves that bothered him, it was the fighting, the war, and the death that seemed to bear into his soul and darken everything.

He kept his mate firmly in his mind as much as he could because she was the one ray of sunshine that could keep him from falling into the pit of darkness around him. When everything else seemed to be going wrong she was the one wolf that could serve as proof that there was still goodness in the world. He wished he had just gone with the others to Seracia when he had the chance. He shouldn't have let her go on her own... Now all he could do was worry and there was no leaving his aunt on her own with all the wounded.

Cael's paws crunched through the snow, knowing winter had firmly set in around Alacritis now. He paused at a small pond, looking down at its icy surface. "Imena..." he thought sadly, his ears flicking back. He hoped she would be home soon...

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-25-2013, 07:44 PM

Too many days had past since she had been home. Tending to the sick lamenting slaves. And helping where needed had taken most of her time. But her mind was never far from thoughts of her mate. She missed him dearly, found it hard to stay positive. She had let her alphas down, had not been the one to find the pups and keep them safe. She had been demoted for her rash and sharp tongue. The knowledge of being demoted and letting everyone down hung to her like burrs caught in her fur. The depression was almost to much to bear alone.

And so unable to keep herself in seracia around her packmates, she left before the sun woke. She needed to see Cael. Silently she trudged through the first snows of winter, the bitter wind whispering in her ears. Sky blue eyes were vancant of emotions. This war had stripped her raw of feeling, made them burn. It was best to close them off till this whole mess was over and they could forget. In the distance she could see home and began to race for it. A sudden desperation to be within her own packlands urged her on. Heart hammered painfully in her chest, blood roared in her ears. What would she come to find and see with her beloved home? But all was silent and still as she drew into her home. Ears twisted to listen breath held. But the silence was slightly reassuring. Surely if there was trouble of any kind she would hear it. With a heavy sigh she marched onwards to her den, hoping Cael was there.

Her path would take her by a small pond, one that was being occupied. The warm scent was sweet and soothing tickled her nose. Eyes lifted light glowing in them as they fellupon a white figure. A whine sounded deep from her core as she rushed forwards. Oh her Cael her handsome tender Cael! She would reach him and simply bury her muzzle into his side drinking in his scent.

Speech
Thought
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-25-2013, 08:55 PM

Cael was fighting hard against the desperation to see Imena again when he caught a whiff of her sweet scent. He thought for sure that he was imagining things. She couldn't possibly be here, could she? Why would she be here and none of the other refugees be with her? No, surely it was just his wishful thinking, wanting her to be here so badly...

At least, he thought that until he felt the warmth of a muzzle press into his side. His two-toned gaze blinked with surprise and his head whipped around to see his beautiful mate standing there. He stared in disbelief for a moment before it finally dawned on him that this was real, she was really here! "Imena..." he whispered, all of the emotion he had been bottling up pouring into that one word. He turned to face her, draping his head over her shoulders and pulling her into a tight embrace. No words could express how happy just having her with him made him and all that escaped his muzzle was a quiet whine while his tail wagged franticly with happiness.

His sapphire and gold gaze closed tight as he breathed in her scent, letting himself simply let the dark, tortured feelings melt away. The war and everything tied to it were pushed to the back of his mind. "I missed you so much, my love..."

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-02-2013, 10:18 PM

For the longest moment she dared not move, fearing she was dreaming and one move would make her mate vanish. But when Cael spoke, drew her in for an embrace she let out her own desperate whine. She pulled closer to him, tail waving like crazy. She finally felt alive now, energy course through her body. Just being here, feeling him, hearing his voice revived her. Never again would she leave him, it had slowly been killing her. She pulled back slightly to look at his face and give his cheek a tender kiss.Oh Cael, I've missed you so much..it was killing me to be away. I had to come back..i needed to. She whispered to him.

She could have nearly cried her heart out from the joy of being with him again. She swore nothing would ever drive them apart. She closed her eyes and leaned forwards into his chest.I couldn't stop thinking about you and the pack. You, everyone, you're all I have as a family. If..if I lost any of you I don't know what I would do. She said softly. A sudden desire to enlarge her family invaded her mind. She swallowed hard, forcing the longing for that down. It wasn't the right time for that, but maybe one day, just maybe.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
12-09-2013, 08:18 PM

Cael's eyes found those of his mate as she pulled back to give his cheek a tender lick and insist that she simply had to return. The druid smiled and returned the lick to her cheek before saying, "I completely understand, Imena... I'm so glad you returned." She went on, speaking of how much he and the pack meant to her and how they were the only family she had.

That out of everything stuck out in his mind like glue. He thought of his parents, both sets of them, his brothers, his sister, his cousins, his aunt... He had lists of family and Imena only had him and the pack, none of which were her own blood. In a strange way he almost felt selfish. Why was it that the one wolf with more love to give than any of them had no one to share her love with?

He wanted to fix that. He wanted to make Imena as happy as he possibly could and he felt like building a family with her was the key to doing just that. His gaze softened and he brushed his muzzle against hers. "Imena... I'd like to... well, I'd like to start a family with you." It was straight and to the point, but he had a feeling that Imena wanted the same thing and he saw no need in beating around the bush. His gold and sapphire gaze found her crystal blue eyes and he watched her curiously, wondering what her response would be.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-15-2013, 12:20 AM

She loved how every affection she gave he returned in full. He was the most important wolf in her life. He was the sun in her life. He lite the path through her darkness, warmed the cold that stole her away at times, chased the nightmares away. She was glade he understood her desire and need to return back. She knew some others might have been upset in his paws for her risking coming back. But they were like two masses that gravitated to one another. Nothing could stop that.

She thought about everyone here within the pack. Ever one of Cael's family she saw as her own now. Sure she hadn't really spoken to anyone of them but Erani and Caerul. But surely in time she would. They were all a good group of wolves. She pulled away from his chest to gaze at him tenderly. She felt like her love for him would overflow. Was there any ay possible to show just how much she loved him? She doubted anything could compare to how she felt. He spoke again after he nuzzled her, making her heart stop. Her sky blue eyes lite up, tail raised and wagged furiously behind her.Oh..Cael..that..that would be wonderful! Our own little pups scampering under our paws...ohh...Cael. She said slightly breathlessly. She tenderly licked his face, caresses him in as many kisses as possible.We..will have to tell your family and Chrysanthe.. She added softly.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
12-21-2013, 10:48 PM

A huge, pleased grin crossed the ivory brute's muzzle at his mates reaction, simply happy to see her so happy. She was his light, his everything and when she was happy he was happy, when she was sad he was sad. He couldn't wait to start a family with her, to have their own additions to the family running around, to watch their personalities form and grow. It was all so very exciting and Cael could keep the grin from his face.

He returned each of her tender licks and kisses, his ears perking up to listen as she spoke of telling Chrys and his family. His eyes gazed into hers with sincerity glowing in them as he said, "I can't wait to tell them, my love. I know everyone in my family will be thrilled and I know Chrysanthe is always happy to see her pack flourishing." His gaze softened with adoration and he gently licked the side of her muzzle. "You are so beautiful, Imena. My gorgeous, beautiful mate. Our children will be just as lovely and if they are even as half as brilliant and caring as you then I will be the proudest father alive."

He pressed his face into the soft fur on her neck, wanting to be as close to her as he could and wanting to breathe in her sweet scent. He loved her more than life itself and he wished there was some way he could show her just how much she meant to him. He tipped his muzzle toward her ear after a couple of moments, whispering, "Lets go back to our den, love," he whispered, his irish accented voice holding a light huskiness. He wanted her and only her and he wanted to be alone with his mate, if only just for a little bit. He knew that duty would call soon enough and their skills as healers would be needed now more than ever, but for just a moment he wanted to forget about the war and everything tied to it and just enjoy having Imena here with him.

He turned and pressed his side to hers, giving her cheek a tender lick before padded off with her at his side and a smile on his muzzle toward their home.

-exit with Imena?-

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-23-2013, 12:04 AM

She loved leaning into him, feeling his warmth, hearing the beat of his heart. His was her meaning to life. Without him she would be lost. As he returned each kiss she gave she closed her sky blue eyes in bliss. Though it was winter she felt warm, as if it was the first day of summer. Through all she had been through and seen, this had to be the best. Her past had been dark but her present and future was brilliantly bright next to Cael's side. There was no where else she'd rather be than here with him. This is where she belong, forever at his side. It mattered not where they were at so long as she had him with her. If only there could be enough words and actions just to show him how important he was to her. But no matter what she did it would never compare to how she felt towards him.

Eyes opened as he stared into them. She felt like she was seeing summer every time she looked into his eyes. She could feel the warmth and love radiate from them. She was glad to hear his family would be pleased with their pups to look forward to. Some small tickling doubt worried her that they might frown at them for their timing or see that they should only be focusing on being healers. But his simple words that they would be happy eased her worry. She smiled softly at him and chuckled softly.And of course they'll have your good looks and tender heart. She replied and nuzzled him, drinking in his scent.

His voice whispered in her ear, low, husky, sending shivers down her spine. She leaned into him more, if she could purr she would be. Instead a content and breathless whine left her throat. She loved every moment she had with him, but those spent alone with him she treasured the most. Like light and dark they complemented each other perfectly. So happy she was she could have cried and howled out her heart. But instead she moved with him, pelt brushing his as they walked side by side to their den, a happy smile lighting up her face.

-exist with Cael-

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others