Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-24-2013, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014, 11:28 AM by Natalya.)

This new land was vast, teeming with wolves and various other creatures. There were many different landscapes and climates to choose from, and of course an abundance of prey. It was a shame she couldn't see the creatures she smelled or the trees she felt as she passed them. Natalya had heard in her travels that a number of packs had made their homes here, and they couldn't be blamed. But she wouldn't be headed for any of them.

Olympus was all that would matter to her here. She was leaving her original blood far behind to make a new life with her family, a life where they could lead and reign supreme once more. Of course, she would have to look into these other packs to know of their ways. They all would if they wished to thrive. There could be no interference with their lives and their goals. The wolves already living here would probably be loathe to have this new family come in and reign supreme, but eventually they would learn. They were in the presence of gods when they were with Olympus after all.

For now, all that was needed was a place Olympus could call its own. A small contingent had journeyed here ahead of the rest, to scout a proper location. Natalya thought that this plain she stood on may just be it. Though snow covered most of the ground around her, she could smell many different creatures and plants here. There would be food, shelter, and they weren't too far from the water. It would be ideal to make their home, and eventually to expand their family.

A smile spread across the queen's maw as thoughts of this paradise clouded her mind. It would be perfect. It would be home.

talk, think

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-12-2014, 08:40 PM

The goddess kissed the dry earth with her cinnamon coloured paws. She quietly made her way to the scorching plains. Despite the bitter cold of Winter, the sun here managed to warm the godess' ack nicely. The woman had made a few kills that morning. She had eaten one herself, brought one to her mother, Selene, and had one one with her still. The limp form of the rabbit lay in the jaws of the fea, eyes closed and neck cracked.
Eros stopped and lifted her head to smell any acents in the air. None peaked her interest until she identified an Olympus family member. With another sniff she would realize that it was her aunt, Natalya. Eros started making her way towards the woman, approaching her in a way that had her back to the wind to let the woman identify who it was. Her Aunt was blind, but nonetheless as powerful as a goddess. When the woman came into her sights she slackened her pace and stopped a few feet from her. Aunt Natalya, how have you been? It's been a while, hasn't it. Eros lay her catch down and nudged it towards the ebony woman beside her in offering.

Speech

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 09:21 PM

Two scents mingled as they reached the nostrils of the daydreaming woman. A freshly slain rabbit carried by none other than her niece, Eros. A smile formed on her lips but she did not turn to face the approaching girl. It would have no point, after all. What use was there in turning to face someone who knew that you could not see them? Natalya only went out of her way to do so for strangers - she was so adapted to her blindness that without mentioning it, she would never be perceived as weak.

Eros, she greeted in a friendly tone as the girl came before her. I have been well. I have kept myself busy with getting acclimated to these new lands. How have you been? She heard and felt the rabbit drop beside her feet as she sat back on her haunches. A chuckle escaped her. Have you eaten yet? I do not want to steal your lunch.

talk, think

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-16-2014, 04:11 PM

Eros, I have been well. I have kept myself busy with getting acclimated to these new lands. How have you been? Eros smiled. She sat down next to her Aunt and let the sun flow smootly down her back. I'm glad to hear. I have been well. Taking care of Selene mostly. Her health has improved a lot The Olympus family was so close knit that no secrets were needed to be kept. Her mother's illness was no secret. She had stepped down as matriarch for the time being, letting Virgil, Eros's older sister, step in.

Have you eaten yet? I do not want to steal your lunch. Eros chuckled lightly. Do not worry, Aunt. I have eaten well today already. You may have this one She paused for a minute before adding How are Helios and your sons? She said, remembering her uncle and cousins.

Speech

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-18-2014, 08:23 PM

I am glad to hear that your mother is doing well. Natalya would smile, thinking of the woman she considered friend. Selene was their matriarch before her illness took hold of her, and was also the oracle of the Olympus family. Her inability to perform her duties had hit everyone hard. Nat both enjoyed her company and admired her strength, and she looked forward to Selene's recovery more than she would likely admit. Of course, her niece, Virgil, was a perfectly capable matriarch, but she still had a lot of training and life left to experience.

She nodded as Eros gave her permission to eat and tore a piece of meat from the rabbit as she listened to the next question directed toward her. If her eyes could show emotion, they would have showed sadness within them. When I left they were quite well, but I don't think that they have made it here yet. I have not seen them in quite some time. She had not spoken to anyone about her husband or sons since she had begun her time in Alacritis and it was a bit strange to speak of them now, but she needed to. She would only withhold emotion, as she couldn't be caught crying by anyone. I miss them terribly.

talk, think

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-19-2014, 11:21 AM

Eros smiled as Natalya took a bite. She lowered herself and to the ground next to her aunt and watched as she ate. Her ears perked forward as her aunt gave a reply. . When I left they were quite well, but I don't think that they have made it here yet. I have not seen them in quite some time. Eros nodded. She was surprised that they hadn't come, yet. I miss them terribly. The goddess wasn't a very affectionate person, but she nuzzled her aunt briefly. They'll be here soon. You musn't worry. We are Olympus after all.

Speech

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2014, 02:27 PM

The smile on Natalya's mouth would not crease the corners of her eyes as a genuine smile should. She would nod in response to the encouragement from her niece, but could not bring herself to speak. Of course she was certain that her family was fine. Olympus was not a family that could be brought down easily. They were kings, queens, gods. The heavens stood behind them, encouraging them to succeed in all endeavors and keeping them alive until they were called on to become higher powers.

What was taking them so long, though? She had been here a full season and her sun still had not joined her. She suspected that the boys would spend more time on their own before coming to the new land, but Helios was an entirely different story. She and her husband were inseparable, both giving each other what they were missing - for Natalya it was sight, and for Helios it was confidence. They were loathe to be separated because they completed each other, exactly as the heavens intended.

Deciding to put the thoughts out of her head, Natalya took a deep breath. How long do you think it will be before we take a land for our own? It was not like Olympus to sit idly in wait - they needed to begin scouting and taking what was rightfully theirs.

talk, think

To Feel Alive IAMEVE by IAMEVE on Grooveshark