ardent

Sleepyhead

Neo

gems
size
build
player
11-24-2013, 04:30 PM

It was night time when he arrived in Glaciem. Without fear or worry he stepped past the border and began to move through the pine trees, head at level with his body. There was nothing he could offer Glaciem other than his own strength and devotion. No secrets of Valhalla that they might use to their advantage. Tortuga, once his home, had grown soft and without Luce he saw no reason to wonder about with that pack. Amenti, he practically scoffed, nothing there but damn Adravendi.

The name sent hatred coursing through his veins. They were no siblings of his. They took him from the only true home he had ever known and kept him as a slave. Escape was no hardship for the Gorecki wolf, all he need do was cross the border and hide. And hide he did, for two years. Now more than ever he hated all Adravendi children. All of Cairo's mutts. They separated him from his mate, and by the time he had escaped, she had vanished. He knew he would never see his Luce again. Never feel her soft white fur, never be caressed by her lyrical voice. Never. He snarled to himself, claws digging into the snow as he was tormented by these thoughts. He would have revenge. He would make them all pay.

With rage in his voice he howled, calling the Glaciem leader to greet him. He knew the ghostly white figure of lore would train him, make him strong, give him the tools he needed for his revenge. He would stand beside Isardis and smite the Adravendi once and for all.
Words words words

This is speech

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 05:57 PM

The young pup found his wanderings disrupted by a howl, that seemed to be summoning his father. Curiosity gnawed at him, and he found himself moving towards the sound. Darkened ears trained towards the sound as his lanky awkward frame moved rapidly across the territory. He was young, and not the one being summoned by the call, but the young prince, felt as if he needed to start making a name for himself, somehow he needed to stand out in the family.

Slowing to a trot, the wolf who called came into view and he came to a stop near him. This wolf didn't smell like Glaciem but he was in the territory, that didn't make sense. That wasn't right. Ears flat against his head he stepped towards the other wolf the pup defensive when he asked, "Who are you? Why are you in Glaciem territory?" He didn't intend to be blatantly offensive or rude, his tone was hard but questioning. The young pup was tiny in comparison, and wondered if this is was how it always worked. Needless to say, he felt as if his response was good.

Speech,

Neo

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 06:49 PM

He looked at the approching pup, disdain written across his features as memories of his family flooded his mind. He shook the intrusive thoughts and sighed, attempting to calm himself.
"I am Neo Gorecki. I have come to see the ice king." He said firmly, magenta optics locked on the smaller wolf
"I intend to make this pack my home." He said. He realized that such wn intimidating wolf might seem like the enemy to the young pup. His demeanor changed instantly. He laid on his chest, one paw crossed over the other and smiled slightly.
"You must be so proud. To live in a pack as strong and mighty as Glaciem." He hummed kindly.
Walk this way

Talk this way

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 06:56 PM

This stranger didn't seem so bad. He introduced himself with an odd name, a surname that the young pup wasn't used to hearing, and Genesis watched with fiery eyes, as the older wolf bowed slightly, bringing features lowers, seeming less intimidating. Moving closer, he felt his small tail wagging against himself, and spoke with a smile at the stranger. Neo, what an interesting name. Neo wanted to see his father, and he drew himself up pride in remembering that he was part of a greater bloodline.

"Isardis, my father, he's the king of Glaciem. It really is a wonderful place to live, Neo. My name's Genesis."

He spoke formally, trying to match the older wolf's words and personality. He was trying his hardest to appear graceful, like his father. Powerful like he remembered his mother to be. Anything and everything he wasn't.

Speech,

Neo

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 08:53 PM

He had made the right call. The son of the Alpha was an important friend to make. He knew from experiance that the son of the pack leader would always have specal perks. Certain rights thatn fell short for other wolves. More importantly getting on Isardis' brood good side would make it easier to be welcomed into the pack.
"a pleasure to make your acquaintance sir Genesis." he saw something in the boy that he had only ever seen in himself. Resentment. Resentment toward himself. He prayed that the pup would find the same thing he had. That there was no reason to hate ho he was, but rather hate everyone that wanted to change it. Hate everyone that saw only failure in him. Even if it meant hating his own blood. It would make him stronger, make him feared.
"tell me young prince, do you have many enemies?" He asked, his voice low and quiet.
"A prince always has enemies of course, but who holds their place in the darkest corners of your heart?"

Walk this way

Talk this way

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 09:57 PM

It wasn't often that the young wolf would get to meet strangers to the pack, and the whole idea was very exciting. Neo, was an oddly marked wolf, a unique creature to see, and oddity that he had never laid eyes on, and he seemed much older than himself, though the young pup had never been a great judge on age. Neo seemed to be a decent wolf, as the young pup didn't feel particularly threatened by him. 'It's a pleasure to make your aquaintence sir Genesis', the oddity spoke and he felt his head tilt ever so slightly to the right at the strange phrase, though he decided he liked it. "It's nice to meet you as well, Mr. Gorecki." His tone would be ever so polite, as a young prince should be, as he addressed the seemingly older brute.

When asked about enemies, the young pup paused for a moment, before looking up proudly at Neo. "The only enemies I have, are the enemies to the crown." By enemy to the crown, he meant his father and the empire his father had built. No, the young pup guessed that as of yet he didn't have any personal enemies. His arrogance, had dampened some potential friendships here, but a person of his heritage, didn't really need friends, did they?
What skills do you bring Glaciem?" He inquired briskly.

Speech,

Neo

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 10:16 PM

His answer surprised him. A self loathing prince with no personal enemies. Although he supposed he didn't have too many enemies at his age. Oh well. He would learn quickly that enemies were in high demand for life in general and the only way to end the pain they caused was?to crush them. The youngling asked what skills he could offer Glaciem. His chest swelled wih pride as he spoke, his head raised high
" I fight to kill and maim. I will bleed enemies dry if my king commands it. But none of that is important is it? What's important is we share a common enemy the cursed Adravendi. I have sworn to never stop until they are wiped from this earth. I will kill their pups in their dens, I will not stop until their blood soaks the ground." He said, visibly distant as he ranted. More than his former family he wanted nothing more than to see Cairo's precious pack crumble.

Walk this way

Talk this way

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 01:14 AM

The young pup had heard mentions of the Adravendi name, murmurings around the territory. He didn't really understand the implications of the war, or what these 'Adravendi's' had done to Glaciem. The way Neo talked about them.. what had they done? His eyes widened a bit at the wolves words, and the smaller pups head tilted to side as his jaws parted, words flowing from them.

"What did they do to you? These 'Adravendi's'?"

No question was to personal for the young pup, as he stared up at the larger wolf. What had this family done to him that was so horrible? Were they monsters? Cannibals? Evil creatures that deserved to be wiped from earth? Dis-honorable wolves? Why had no one bothered to explain this Adravendi issue to him? He stared seriously at Neo, expecting a response.

Speech,

Neo

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 01:31 PM

the pup seemed to take notice of his unabated rage and asked a question he had waited years to tell the world. Pupils the size of a pinprick stared at the gray and black pup "they took me from my mate. Took me from my home, and claimed me as a slave. They stole ranks that I deserved. Took my brother from me. And as a pup treated me like dirt and turned around to others and called me family " he could spend days ranting on the Adraventi. List the pain all of them had caused him in his four short years of life. "Valhalla must die, and all within its walls must suffer." he snarled
Words words words

This is speech

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 12:16 AM

He found himself listening to Neo intently, a small frown growing on his face, as the older wolf spoke on. Valhalla seemed to be as nasty as he had imagined. Why would they do that to another wolf? That wasn't right, or good. A small sigh left the pups jaws, and he looked down at the ground. If this Valhalla was as bad as Neo said, then surely they should be eliminated, but for some reason the pup wasn't totally convinced, and ready to demonize them. "I'm sorry, Neo." The young pups words were a quiet whisper. His amber eyes found the ground at his paws, an odd feeling coming over him, something sort of a discontent, a worry.

"What was your mate like?" His question would be asked from quiet inquisitive ebony lips.

Speech,

Neo

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 12:32 PM

He would collect himself. Not immediately but eventually. He sat back on his haunches, his head bowed as he clambered to remember his mate. "Beautiful." He said, his voice hushed as if speaking with great labor. "She was a dream made real, and I loved her dearly." He would take a deep breath before continuing. "She was older than me, by many years, but still I loved her. Her fur was pure and white, untarnished by the harshness of life, her eyes...God her eyes. Blue as the sky and deep as the ocean. She saw in me what no one had ever seen before. She saw my glorious strength, but she also saw my weak heart, and rather than take advantage of it, she nurtured it. made me strong. She was too kind for this earth. Too kind for me, and yet...She loved me more than anyone else could." He collapsed on his stomach, stricken with grief, his claws digging into the soil as if in intense pain. "And they took me from her! Separated us for their greed! Took me away to feed their selfish hearts! And now...I will never see her again." He howled, in both fury and pain.

Walk this way

Talk this way

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2013, 02:58 AM

The young pup didn't know much about mates and relationships. Aside from his family, he hadn't made an meaningful friends or much of anything. His experience with females was rather limited to a spare handful and his sister, Athena. He hadn't expected the raw emotion to spring forth from Neo when he spoke of his mate. Ears flattened back on his head, and he frowned slightly. Was this how it always was between a pair of wolves? Did they tragically love each other until they were separated by another force. Then again, what was love? A disease that inflicted others? He always said that he loved his siblings but what did that mean?

His initial impressions of Neo, were mixed, but over all Genesis approved of the wolf. He seemed damaged, but damaged was sometimes good. Though Genesis did not dare to simply accept Neo into his home, the young pup felt a need to call a second time for another to come. Tossing his head back, a shrill howl left him, and he called again for his father, the queen, anyone who could accept another to come. At the end of his call, he looked at Neo, expressionlessly for a few moments before he would speak again. "What was your mate's name, Neo?" Genesis wasn't sure why this detail mattered to him, but he desperately wanted to know.

Speech,

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 05:40 PM

The call of the first wolf had caught her attention, and as she moved idly towards it she was in no hurry. Roman never hurried. Time passed as she moved, her fathers empire was vast, it could take some time to travel through. When another howl came, as she drew closer she picked up in a trot, as she realized it was a younger wolf and coming from the same direction. Coming into sight of the pair she slowed taking in the wolves present. One was a stranger, but the other was her half brother. Coming to a halt, near her sibling her violet eyes passed over the man her brother had been speaking too.

"Genesis." She would address him calmly, before turning her gaze onto the male. "My name is Roman Armada, and you are?"Obviously the stranger hadn't hurt the pup so that seemed to mean that he may not be a threat. Calmly she would wait for the strange wolf to reply.

Speech,