Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
11-24-2013, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM by Epiphron.)
Isardis x Azalea pup

OOC Name: Lolaf
How did you get here?: For milenia the four nations lives in peace, but that all changed when the fire nation attacked, only the avatar master of all four elements could stop them but when the world needed him most... he vanished. Centuries have passed and my brother and I found the new avatar. He was here.

Character's Name: Soren
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 36"
Appearance description: A specter of light and shadow the boy is a sight to behold. He had inherited his father?s grace, his fine bone structure. He is a living paragon of beauty. His coat is hard to describe, a mixture of lights and darks that give him a unique appearance. The majority of his form will be a light eggshell white, this color will also make a mark under each of his eyes as well as the toes on his left for paw before dissolving into a dark blue/black. From his head moving back just short of his shoulder he will be a sort of charcoal black with a bit of blue tint. His forelegs will be this color as well before fading into a darker shade of that color at his ankles. His muzzle will also be a slightly darker shade. His eyes will be a dull yellow color.

The male will be a large man once adult, growing to be just a little smaller than his father he will stand 36? at full height. His frame will be slim, all elegant angles and curves.

Duty: N/A

Character slot proof of purchase here.

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-25-2013, 08:28 AM
Will be accepted upon birth :)

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 10:15 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]