Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
11-24-2013, 03:07 AM

Vereux had just wanted to see what was beyond Glaciem's territory. He hadn't expected himself to get stuck in the snow in this place. Whimpering slightly from being cold, he felt the utmost of uncomfortably here. The Armada pup made a small sneeze, obviously this wasn't a good position for him to be in. It wasn't like he liked to be cold, starving, and away from home. While adventuring had been fun, now he was lost and had no idea had to get back to the territory. Of course he would probably get a mouthful from his mother and father. Just they seemed so occupied all the time. Vereux felt like they payed them no attention what so ever.
Neglection maybe, he had to find his own ways of finding entertainment. Though his mental growth was more or less growing into a brat. One that didn't give a crap about anyone but his siblings by the looks of it. It pissed him off not being able to do anything. He hated being so young. Soft growls escaped the sad pups throat, as he crawled out of his hiding spot looking around for a source of life. A commoner, to take him the hell back home.

Speech,

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
11-24-2013, 11:06 AM

She was but a shadow of what her parent where to this present day, not yet comparing to there success and pride. Its been a while since the girl had set eyes on the pair, and she's been yearning for there precense. Guinevere was the type to venture of and today- well, perhaps she went a bit to far. Almost 1 years of age Guin stands around 21". With a single yawn the youth would kiss the snow beneath her paws, ignoring the winds scratching against her sides, Just moments ago the pale creature had caught a hare, and for now it is hanging loosely from her maw, its life ended within a single snap to the neck.

There was a small figure that caught her attention, its feeble state making the youth edge closer in curiosity, a few meters away the carcass clasped in her jaws would drop freely to the floor, as guinevere's lips part ever so slightly " Are you ok over there? do you need any help?" It was only heard as a whisper against the breeze, The honey hues would trace over him, awaiting an answer. " Im guinevere adravendi, who are you?"

OOC: Sorry for the crap post, but i need guin to be more active haha

talking to you

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
11-24-2013, 01:58 PM

The boy's hackles bristled as he heard a voice. His eyes flaunted over to the one who had approached him. A bitch, looking not much bigger than the young ones in Glaciem. If not counting that most of his family were beasts. She was not of the armada family, therefore, he didn't want to pay so much attention to her. But, since she was here, she could take him home. He raised his head, cleared his throat, and stood as tall as he could. Like any prince would as he narrowed his emerald eyes at the girl. "I am glad you asked commoner, I am Vereux Armada. Now do me a fucking favor and take me home." He barked at her. Tail lashing behind him.
He really was pathetic looking with that. He was only a pup, but he felt and acted as if he was on the top of the world. With a foul mouth at that, with his luck she wouldn't take him home. He patiently waited, raising an eyebrow in question to the commoner. The worse that could happen was she attack him, and he hadn't seen an adult yet do that too him. Hell he hadn't even seen blood shed in his life time.

Speech,

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
11-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Guinevere was not one to hold a grudge, or to be rude like the younger one here. If anything it was quite amusing. " An armada, huh?" There were whispers in the air about that name, an albino king that ruled the ice kingdom, it was interesting. Though they where not so kind to us valhallans. For now- Guineveres residence would be unspoken of. Looking down at the boy a smile would muse over her rosy lips. " You make it out to be as though your some kind of prince, boy." The golden optics would narrow on him, before shaking her small tiara slightly. " Ill take you home if you wish, im sure your father will be missing you." And with that the youth was of in the direction the pups paw prints where set in, wondering if he'll follow. " Where do you live?" Perhaps it was a stupid question, but all that would ring in her head was the pack known as Amenti.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
11-24-2013, 02:55 PM

Vereux twitched his left ear a bit as she listen spew the family name out like it was something rancid. The boy let out a soft growl, he didn't need this crap from a commoner. Of course he was a prince, wasn't it obvious? His father was a king, his mother a queen. It was how the world worked, in the back of his head anyway. As he walked a bit off to the side of her, he listened to her questions, her statements. And nearly scoffed at all of them, at least she was helping though. "Of course I'm a prince, it's stupidly obvious. My father is Isardis king of the north and my mother is Argent Queen of the north." He noted tilting his head a bit. Was she a blubbering idiot?
"Glaciem if you'd please." He hissed out of his snout. He didn't have time to deal with these wrenches. He didn't know anything of the rivals of Valhalla or the war, or the fact that his mother was no longer in Glaciem. He was all in the dark with that, and he would be till someone told him. In which his opinions tended to be a bit of a draft at this point.

Speech,

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
11-24-2013, 03:17 PM
OOC: Do you want to start a thread in glaciem and wait for someone to get him, or presume he get there in this thread?

As they'd walk, information was spilling and flailing all around. It was then Guinevere stupidly realised what has just happened and she wanted to go no further. These nothern wolves already had her sister, and it was her fear to be caught up just like her. Though Guinevere was curious, how was she? was she ok? " Being the child of a king and queen doesnt mean you can push people around, little one. You may have inherited the title of prince but it doesnt mean others see you as one, because i certainly dont." The pale youth was becoming rather sharp and impatient, he was about 3 months old and felt as though he could walk all over her like nothing? Brat.

As the scent of glaciem filled her nose Guinevere would walk slower, more aware of the risks. " How much further do you need me to walk you, im not going to wait for someone to collect you at the borders. Its not safe to go towards another pack, especially if i dont know what isardis is really like."

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
11-24-2013, 03:45 PM

ooc:; he don't have to xD could be interesting

Vereux stumbled in the snow though, he had been hoping to be carried. It was kind of funny to see the small pup stumbling in the snow. Though he slightly noticed how tense she was as they got nearer. This perked his interest, pushing aside his bratty expense of a prince for one moment as he looked over towards the territory. "Blood means everything doesn't it? That's what my family told me." He tilted his head. His family couldn't possibly lie about something like that, after all they were rarely around. Perhaps she wasn't too bad for a commoner, he didn't understand what made her afraid.
"Why are you all so afraid of Daddy? Is it because he's strong?" He asked with a twitch of his ear. That would be the obvious reason wouldn't it? After all, Isar was nearly never around, he had never seen him fight or otherwise. His emerald eyes looked down for a moment, did he want others to be afraid? He wanted to be witnessed as the stronger man, but it always confused him why others didn't understand.

Speech,

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
11-25-2013, 01:00 PM

The frigid and malicious winds ravished at her fur, burying deep within it as to tease guineveres sensetivity. The north wasnt something the youth was very fond of, so why is it that she ventured all the way over there? Her paws pressed deep within the snow, oozing deeper and deeper within it, the rough pads beneath her paws would become numb to the condition- its only purpose was to carry her onwards, that was the sole purpose. " Your right, Vereux- our families are what keep us going, there like our backbones, they keep us stong and give us support. Thats what us adravendi's do anyways. I only hope yours do to." As the sultry tone corresponds to his question the faint fog that hits against the atmosphere is made apparent before the wisps soon disperse.

The stench of the glaciem wolves would entoxicate her senses and she knew they had arrived not far from their borders. Coming to a halt her muscles would freeze, the warm- honey gaze boring into him. " Im to young to understand the full picture, little blue. We dont fear him, we just try and not stray into his reach, perhaps one day as you grow up you'll understand just like im learning to. But, ive heard he's incredibly strong, infact admiringly strong, maybe you'll turn out like him." A weak chuckle would disperse her onyx lips before lowering the pale tiara level to his own.

Taking a deep breath she'd murmur silently for only him to hear. " If you ever see Azalea, could you tell her i say hey? and that i hope shes ok, id just like to know if shes safe." A smile would press gently upon her facade, if he would say no, then perhaps one day guinevere can say it in person.

talking to you

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
12-03-2013, 04:06 AM

The boy excitedly wagged his tail from what she told him. Yet he was still confused, was she really that young? To him she seemed like she was older, well only because he was only nearly a seasons old. Four months or around there. As he looked over towards the territory, part of him didn't want to go back. Face those faces, those wolves who saw him as nothing. Saw him as useless simply because of his age. And he didn't know what to do about that at all. He shook his head, maybe his father could clarify him on these things. If Vereux ever got the time to ask him.
"Okay I will if I see here, thank you for taking me back home miss. I hope that you won't be afraid of me in the future." He stated, trudging forward to leave her there. It wasn't too bad really, while the thoughts still plagued his mind, it wasn't that bad.

Speech,