ardent

Let me escape this delusion of mine

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-20-2013, 05:02 PM

The water glistened as Illja stepped into it. She was tired after a bad nights sleep, and had to wake herself up, a quick two second dip was exactly what she needed. She hopped out gracefully and shook herself off. Droplets of water flew fro the icy dame. She had only stayed in long enough for a little chill. Not near enough to give her hypothermia, it probably wasn't wise to be in the water during the winter months, but she didn't care. She began to walk up and down the beach to get some warmth back into her. She thought of her old home. The fact that canttina had killed herself Annoyed her, stupid bitch She thought to herself. Why would you throw yourself off a cliff? Sure, she had made an enemy of the most infamous family, the Armadas, in Alacritia. But oh well, she wouldn't be throwing herself off any cliffs any time soon. She wondered if she could possibly go back k to amenti and carry out her original plan, that was if she could tolerate being controlled by a man. no She thought harshly. She had been slave once before, never again would she be controlled by a man. The thought of her past made her recoil and shiver.

Speech,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-20-2013, 08:26 PM

How dare they. He had offered them food, water, shelter, protection and they had turned him down? He would not take this easily, the power hungry man within him would not allow it. If they wanted to play the hunting game, he would fully wrap himself into the hunt. His first target? The little white girl with gleaming yellow eyes. Her name he did not know, but he did not need it- her looks were enough to suck him in. She reminded him of a woman he had met many years ago, and though they would never be exactly the same he could at least attempt to fill one of the voids within him.

Ghostly pale blue eyes rolled over her bodice as he stalked effortlessly toward her. His defenses were set into place as if he was on a deadly hunt for prey. Ears were folded, eyes squinted, lips curled, knees were bent, his body was lowered to the ground almost low enough for his belly to touch, his claws extended and retracted as he gripped the earth with splayed toes. Tail gently swayed from side to side as his pupils widened to the size of saucers. Today she would be his.

Suddenly he was off, body erupting from the earth as the man threw himself forward with one quick push off his powerful back legs. Paws kissed the earth effortlessly, and as they did he would again aim to pounce toward her- except this time he was aiming to land upon her. He was aiming to slam himself into her body head on, and if he were to succeed with a powerful shove he would then attempt to slam her into the ground. If he were to miss he would quickly pivot toward her and pounce at her again. He would going for the kill now. "Speech"

OOC: He is attempting to slam himself into her then slam her into the ground. If he misses he will quickly turn the way she does and try again. ^.^ he is not trying to kill her, just simply pin her down.

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2013, 11:36 AM

Illja did not realize that the black beast was there until he was on top of her, literally. The man shoved her, she was caught unawares, she she lost her balance. Then he pounced and landed on top of her. She struggled but could not break free. She stopped struggling and put on a calm and blank expression. Only then did she get a good look at her captor. He was a cat, what kind of cat she did not know. She had only met one cat before. And that was a great place best with black stripes, a tiger it had called itself. But this, maybe it was a black tiger, she didn't know. What is it you want? She snarled. She hoped that this man was not out here for the worst of reasons. She had been forced to lie with someone before, she hated it, she had wanted o kill herself. Every last ounce of dignity gone. But she had built herself up again. For once, Illja was scared.

Speech, Thought, Others,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 11:55 AM

Success. He had landed on top of her, and had managed to shove her to the ground. He now stood above her, toes flexing as he attempted to dig his claws into her shoulders. This seemed to be the easiest way to pin the mutts down, so he would depend on it to keep her still. If she were to squirm he would attempt to rip inwards then outwards in order to slice her shoulders and do damage. Lips curled into a devilish smirk, the ends twitching with amusement. His pupils widened to the size of saucers, and it took all his willpower not to kill her. He had just pounced on his prey, and he couldn't even kill her yet. "You." He would almost whisper as his jaws spread to release a masculine roar. He was hoping that at such a close proximity he could scare her further. "I believe you belong to me. You are a former Amenti member, and when Canttina died she handed your soul over to a better cause, and despite my generous nature, you denied me. I promised a bounty didn't I?" He could remember her face, she had been at the meeting and she couldn't deny it. He had given her the option to come, and she had denied it. Now he was here for her head. "You have two options snowflake. You could come with me and allow me to swear you into my kingdom, then you are free to go and roam where you wish," He would pause for a moment then continue. "Or you could clench your eyes shut and try not to scream when I kill you. Sorry baby, but the only way out of this is death." Words would end with an eerie deep chuckle. What would she say hmm? Would she fight, or would she give in?

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2013, 01:03 PM

Claws dug into her shoulders as the man spoke. You. "I believe you belong to me. You are a former Amenti member, and when Canttina died she handed your soul over to a better cause, and despite my generous nature, you denied me. I promised a bounty didn't I? You have two options snowflake. You could come with me and allow me to swear you into my kingdom, then you are free to go and roam where you wish, Or you could clench your eyes shut and try not to scream when I kill you. Sorry baby, but the only way out of this is death. She processed his words. Only then did it make sense. Canttina had sold her. She wanted to rip the dead bitch's body and wear her skin like a cape. She whimpered, letting her fear take her over. She couldn't die, no, she couldn't. I-I-I'll go with you She whispered. She hated herself for being so weak, but she feared death. But if she could be free, maybe not entirely free if she belonged to him, but more so than she would be in death.

Speech,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-26-2013, 02:48 PM

Kusugra

words???

Beneath him lay such a helpless figure he was beginning to wonder if she was good enough to bring into his kingdom. Would she be able to serve her purpose, or would he have to kill her later down the road? He would give her the chance to prove herself, and should she succeed, along with his other mutts, they would all be promised a life filled with treasures far beyond their imaginations. Should everything go to plan he would come on top of all. He could feel it. "Wise choice." Lyrics would be chased by a venomous hiss as he lifted himself up to his full height and stepped off the woman. She seemed persuaded, why drag it on? He was a gentleman, not a cold blood killer. Yet. With quick movements he would turn 90 degrees toward his left so that he could place himself next to her, but his face would still linger over hers. "Yo esperaba que hubiera sido m?s desafiante. Quien no le guste una buena cazar ?" (I hoped you would have been more defiant. Who doesn't love a good chase?) A smirk would threaten to curl his lips as he spoke to her. If only she could understand him, if only anyone of them could. Did they really lack that much intelligence? "I must mark you. Are you ready miss snow?"

talk, think

Tagged: name | Word Count: ---

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Illja
He stepped off her and spoke in a tongue that she did not understand. She smirked, regaining some of her prior confidence. Chan e thusa an aon daoine le chanan diofraichte a ghraidh. (you aren't the only person that has a different tongue my darling). She smiled and turned her head up to face him directly, rising to his height. Not quite managing to meet him, she was a few inches shorter then the man. I must mark you. Are you ready miss snow? she snorted, she would not care what he did. She was perfectly fine, trying to steady her breaths a little. Make your mark, I'm yours. she purred, almost in a whisper. She closed her eyes, Chan eil thu ach purraglas beag, chan e daoine as mo trom-laighe. (You're nought but a little cat, not exactly my nightmares.)
She yawned and tilted back her head, Well if you want a mark, you'd better hurry up. My patience is wavering black tiger. He would probably make her wear some sort of charm or give her a scar. She didn't really care. And what kind of mark do you desire?

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-26-2013, 06:46 PM

Kusugra

words???

She was really starting to piss him off. She had gone from obedient pup to disrespectful bitch in less than ten seconds. Was she really that easy to stir? Did she not know how to keep her cool, how to keep up a front? Was she really ready to swear into his mafia with no voice? Again he would reconsider, but as of right now he needed anything he could pull in. Either way he needed her.

His eyes would follow her as she rose from the ground and to her height, which was still lower than his. He didn't understand why they were so small and easy to overpower. Where was the fun? He would ignore he other language, because he simply did not know it. "Jaguar. I am a jaguar." He would correct her before he continued. "What I want is simple. You can live without it, and I have my reasons for wanting it. You may not understand it, but I do- and that's all that matters. Give me your voice." The sentence would fall effortlessly off the mans tongue, and if she were playing close attention it might almost seem like he had said that exact line before. Did she know who she was dealing with? She was treading deeper and deeper into danger.

talk, think

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 03:27 PM

Give me your voice, the words ricocheted around her head, her voice? Why would he want that, that was what made her, well, her. She conveyed her personality through her crystal clear words. She could not be herself without them. Then again, she couldn't exactly be herself if she was dead either. It was a difficult decision, should she be brave and throw her life way. Was that even brave? But he had said she would get free reign, so all she would be losing was her words, not her stunning looks. Aon facail mu dheireadh, faigh muin thu. (one last word, fuck you) she smiled and opened her mouth, her decision had been made. She would give up her voice. Go on Jaguar, take it. she flattened her voice, showing no expression. She waited for the pain to come.

OOC :Kus can take her tongue now XD

Speech,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2013, 02:04 PM

Kusugra

words???

Effortlessly he would slightly lean toward his left, allowing his weight to fall upon his front left forelimb more than the others. She was going over his offer in her head, and if she were smart, she would accept it. And she did. Ebony lips would crease into a wicked beam as the mans head tilted ever so slightly to his left. Eyes would roll over her face one more time before he would make his move to end her verbal existence. She would be silenced, never to tell others about him, or the things to come. Could she live with it? She would have to, it was too late now. His head would come forth, jaws gaping open as he attempted to grasp her tongue between his jaws, then pull swiftly backwards so that it would be ripped completely free from her mouth. He had enough of her mouth. "I just realized, you never gave me a name before you were silenced. Now I must give you a new one, no? Or would you rather respond to incompetent bitch?" salmon colored tongue would caress his lips as he washed her blood from his still gaping maw, lips curling to reveal his bloody canines. "How does it feel, hmm? Having such noisy opinions, and having to silence them?" He would draw closer, his tones mocking her decision. She had done this to herself, she had run from him when he had given her the option to follow, and now she would pay for it. He was not a force to be reckoned with.

talk, think

Illja

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Illja
The beast moved towards her with incredible speed and she gasped as her tongue was ripped from her. Her own coppery blood flooded her mouth, she might even die choking on her own blood. What a dreadful way to go that would be. she pulled away from him, moved back a few metres. She wasn't going to run, she was faint with the loss of blood. Plus, the man was fast. Very fast. He would catch her and probably kill her if she decided to run. Blood dribbled from the white dame's mouth, staining the front of her coat crimson.
The bleeding was already starting to stop. Not quite stop, just lessen. She didn't even react to the man's words. Pain seemed to be the only thing she felt just now. She was feeling dizzy so she sat down. She would surely fall over if she tried to stand.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-13-2013, 03:42 PM

Pale colored orbs would follow her movements as he watched her jerk back, spitting her own crimson lifeline on the ground. Lips creased into a wicked smirk, his tail twitching eagerly behind him. The metallic smell played tricks on his mind, but he knew better. She was not prey, at least not yet. He would give her the chance to prove herself, and should she succeed he would bring her to the top. As her rump kissed the earth he would stride forward, muscles moving effortlessly beneath ebony armor. He would aim press his nose directly into hers, not only as a show of dominance, but one of desire. Pupils would widen as her metallic smell amplified, and he inhaled it deeply. "Miss snow, you are even more attractive now then you were before." Venomous words dripped from exposed fangs as his lips curled into an even deeper smile. He wanted her now. "Give yourself to me, or I will take you."

Illja

gems
size
build
player
12-13-2013, 04:17 PM

The fae almost wanted to recoil when he pressed his nose against hers. But that would likely get her killed. Miss snow, you are even more attractive now then you were before. Give yourself to me, or I will take you. she could feel the vomit rising in her throat, but she resisted the urge to bite him in the face. It was like D?j? vu, she was re-living her past. She wanted to cry, but she had to stay tough. She couldn't show any weakness. She nodded her head solemnly, and batted her eyelashes. She wanted to please this man, she had to do whatever he asked. As much as she resented him, her life depended on it. She raised her head a little, the bleeding had nearly stopped. But it still hurt like hell. She sat there, waiting for the jaguar's next move.

Thought, Others,