Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-19-2013, 01:40 AM

Gitan should have gone straight from Valhalla to Tortuga, should have reported to his alpha but he had had to see her, let her know he was alright. She deserved to know. He did not regret his decision but neither did he think it was the right one. These would all be things he would answer to and for once he was home, once he was back. He was not returned as of yet and neither did he have much of a rush. He would not lie to his alpha and was not personally looking forwards to the conversation to come. What he needed more than anything was a distraction.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
11-19-2013, 01:47 AM

It was a strange place to be quite the odd garden of rocks it was yet they provided both a vantage point along with plenty of places to hide. The wraith had found her self here after some wandering about simply musing about before she stumbled across this place. That curiosity had gotten a hold of her and thus the serpent had exploded; perched upon on of the many rocks however it wasn't long before she gained sight of another which smelled of one of the packs that had been at the war her brother had ushered. Rising a brow the serpent remained where she was watching the male for it was clear he was going some where and in a hurry.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-19-2013, 10:25 PM

Just as the boulders had started popping up on the horizon, Gitan caught sight of the silhouette. He automatically slowed, narrowing eyes. As he drew closer he started to make out features, she looked like a female he had seen during the battle, then the scent of Glaciem reached him. An idea entered his mind and he forced himself to wipe the mischievous grin from his face. He adopted an easy amble, heading right for her. He had put on his most charming smile and drew up in front of her. Stopping he tipped into a bow, bodice tilting towards the ground, and a front paw extending with a flourish.
?Good afternoon madame.? He would say as he lifted from his prostration. A sense of excitement would go through him. He was going to do it, he was going to try to flirt with one of the silver bastard?s women.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
11-19-2013, 10:30 PM

It didn't take long for the male to take notice of her proving to come closer and closer adopting a charming smile while proving to bow before her. A brow rose as she watched him much less listened to his words. Just what was he up to, flirting with her? He was an enemy the scent of Tortuga upon him yet he was one of the many she had seen at the siege so what was he doing? Was he really that absent minded? Shaking that head side to side briefly the serpent remained upon her perch staring down at the male.

?Hard to say if it's good.? Subtle words as she looked him over debating on what to do with this one; she wouldn't fight, no, there was no use in doing such a thing but figuring out what he was trying to do however would be far better.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-20-2013, 09:45 PM

He was being cocky, stupidly so. Still he did not think the encounter would come to violence. Yes they were of opposing factions and he was quite literally flirting with danger but what was the fun in being on the safe side? He noted her lifted brow and the shake of her head but did not allow that to deter him. He was nothing if not persistent, especially when the cause carried some risks. She was at an advantage, in a sense. She was standing above him, should it come to a fight she would have the advantage there. He would not move to change that, simply let her live with that knowledge, trusting her not to leap upon him.
He chuckled as she spoke, dipping his head some and tilting it to the side a bit. ?True enough,? He began, taking a quick glance towards her to draw in her form, ?Still I consider it a good day anytime I happen to be in the presence of a beautiful woman.? He gave her a quick wink. ?Though surely you do not need one such as me to be telling you this.?

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
11-21-2013, 01:19 AM

The serpent remained where she was gazing down at the man wondering what he was up to but it didn't take long for her to piece things together. Fool hardy it was and maybe very chancy on his part but the wraith wasn't going to be that easy to get into his grasp far from it. Flicking an ear the dame wasn't going to move from her spot, no, there was no fun in that was there? The serpent would play his game for a time maybe even tease him before she slipped free of his grasp.

With that brow still rose the dame merely listened as he began to speak making her wonder just how hard she could get him to try. ?No, you are not. Most men would count themselves lucky to be in my presences.? Offering a wink in return Abelinda remained upon the bolder teasing him back and perhaps being a bit cockish her self.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-25-2013, 01:22 PM

It seemed that the woman knew how to play this game, with two players each vying for a different prize things were bound to get interesting. That was fine, Gitan liked a challenge. There was a twinge of guilt in the man but he suppressed it. There would be time for guilt later if he won this little game. He had barley even begun, and though he would pursue this endeavor for as long as he could he would not draw it out once a clear victor was chosen.
He would listen for a moment to her words a rumbling chuckle would release and he gave her another brief bow, this one much not quite so extravagant. ?Do not mistake me Madame I do count myself very lucky.? He noted her wink, pausing some before speaking again. ?Is there anything one as lowly as me may do for you??

Speech,