Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-18-2013, 02:52 PM
I have some characters that could use a few new relationships?

Aeron could use a friend or two? Perhaps someone to kickstart that heart of his and be his first crush? He currently only cares about his sister Silana, and is quiet and has a french accent because he grew up speaking the tongue. He might be joining Amenti. He's currently a year old.

Codeine is an ass, but he could use a sparring partner / frenemy, as well as a lady to like either because she's stronger than him, or because she's kind enough to tolerate him. He's not too loyal, is incredibly snarky and takes a bit of patience to really befriend... he's a rogue and year old.

Ananke is a sweetheart, and one of Jupiter's daughters. She has synesthesia that she's growing up with, which could complicate some relationships. She's friendly and a little quirky, and could use some friends, crushes, as well as some trouble to get into~ she's in Ludicael about a year old.

Chrys is open to a thread or two - though she's going to be a bit down after loosing half her eyesight and the war with Glaciem. She just turned three c:

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Plots lots?

Seth could meet Aeron? Seth's in Glaciem, but a year old, so he's not to involved in politics. He's currently helping Odette out, and just needs friends. He's blind in one eye, but really easy to get along with. c:

Annnd

Cerberus should meet Codeine, which I recall correctly is his half older brother? (Isn't Codeine a child of Morphine? I forget.)

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-18-2013, 05:39 PM
AVERY AND AERON!
The could be best buds! I think Avery would develop a crush on him and his accent. xD Here's a link to her profile if you're interested: Avery Profile

Codeine

gems
size
build
player
11-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Hooray people responded! c:

Seth and Aeron should definitely meet - and Codeine should definitely meet his family~ yes he's one of morph's bbies ^-^
I can make Codeine's thread?

And Avery can meet Aeron! I have quite a bit of musing for him, so I'll post here after I have his thread made.

Sevan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Codeine and/or aeron could meet Maia(2yr, tort), Cataleya(3yr, rogue), nausica(6 mon, tort), Sevan(9mon, amenti) or sibelle(1yr, tort). They are all open for anything, Cat probably wouldn't do anything but pick on them lol, nausica and Sevan maybe to young, but Maia and sibelle are open for friends/enemies/love interests.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2013, 11:57 PM
If you start Codeine and Cerberus thread, I'll start Seth X Aeron? c:

Aeron

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Sounds good Roamer <3

Aeron's thread for Avery

Codeine's thread for Cerberus

Aeron could meet Sibelle? o:

Cat should pick on Codeine, lmao

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2013, 06:00 PM
I could Cat and Codeine if you start Aeron and Sibelle?