size
build
player
11-17-2013, 12:39 AM
OOC Name: Its Ely fools XD
How did you get here?: space travel

Character's Name: Kimimela Macha
Season of birth: Autumn
Size: 29" (i hope i didnt screw this up again)
Appearance description:A light soft brown, much like the color or dry soil covers almost the entire frame of the 29 inch tall youngster. She is often called a chipmunk due to the markings along her body. A creamy tan line incircles her eyes and runs from the tear ducts down along her muzzle to her nose. The same tan outlines her ears, covers all four dainty paws, her belly, along her sides just below the spine where a possible dorsal stripe could be and the middle of her tail from the base to the tip. A darker shade of brown blends into the creamy tan on her side and along her tail. Set in her soft face are deep moss green eyes. Kim's frame is tiny compared to one of her older brothers. She had been the runt of her litter and the only one to survive. Though she is small her body is tough. Her legs was solid and strong, slender though to be swifter than most. Her fur is fluffy and thicker than most as well to keep her body well protected. Her body her lean and smooth with muscles forming from her training with her brothers.
Duty:
Warrior

Her to-be-made-table

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 12:35 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]