gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Ashanti Aranna

Let the boys come running

OOC: <3

Her sleek white fur brushed against rock as she stuck close to the sides of the mountain that she climbed. A bit of endurance training never hurt any wolf, so it didn't hurt her. Her mind had been so involved in thinking about herbs she would have to store for herself for the winter that she had failed to realize how high she had climbed. She shrugged, she didn't have to be up there, so she turned around and started back. Her icy blue eyes scanned the surrounding territory for anything or anyone that might get in her way.

Ashanti, or Asha as her family once called her, had also been reflecting on how she could help herself get over her past. Her aunt had slaughtered her brothers, her sisters, her parents and her mate. She had no idea where her children were, everything seemed bleak and dreary. Her mind didn't let her look to the negative side often, but she seemed to be stuck in a rut that she couldn't get out of alone.

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 06:22 PM

Frustration had been bubbling inside of him for some time now, boiling and burning and trying to force its way free. Seraphim couldn't afford a break down though - not now. He had resolved himself to two things. First, he would get over Eris. He had to. They would never truly be able to be together, and he wasn't sure what had made him so attached to her in the first place. They barely knew each other, and yet... he couldn't get her out of his head.

Most importantly, though, he would finally see his children. Morphine's warning had not fallen on deaf ears. He had struggled with the decision since their encounter in the rock garden, but it hadn't truly been difficult. He knew from that moment that he would defy her, but he wouldn't do it in secret. Seraphim had needed time just to prepare himself for the fight for his life that was to result. He now kept the secret within his own mind, fearing intervention by others if they knew of his choice. He would not let anything stop him from getting his family back - or dying trying.

The alabaster brute was quietly pondering this on the mountain when a foreign scent wafted to his nose. He rose immediately and marched his way down the path until he came face to face with the newcomer, stopping her from travelling any further. Did she know where she was? He fixed his narrow gaze on the female as he spoke.

Hello stranger, I am Seraphim, the Duca of Tortuga. Are you aware that you are travelling on pack lands?

talk, think

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Ashanti

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Ashanti Aranna

Ashanti had been out of her mind lately, not really noticing where she went except for physical features. For example, she knew she was on a mountain, but she had no idea that it was pack lands... that was until a brute showed up behind her and requested to know if she did indeed know. She turned with shock to know that there was someone else up here, let alone a pack of wolves living together. "I-I'm sorry, I was so lost in thought that I hadn't noticed!" She said a bit shyly. It was strange for her, normally she would have been on the offensive, but the fact was she was caught by surprise and it was his lands instead of free territory.

She wasn't always bitchy, she was bitchy 95% of the time. "I'm Ashanti Aranna, a lone wolf healer. I apologize for intruding, I'll leave immediately..." She said, panic that he would attack. She was always searching for fights, but winter was at the girls doorstep and she couldn't afford to be out of action. Herbs had died, and she wouldn't be able to heal herself and she probably wouldn't be able to hunt. Part of her had wanted to just rant, rant to him about her stress and worries about her dead children and mate, but her sorrows covered it up, she couldn't just rant to a random wolf. That would be weird.

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 09:37 PM

There may have been a sharpness in his tone, but he didn't notice it until after he had spoken and seen the female's reaction. She seemed a bit surprised and taken aback by his words. Part of him said that this should bother him, but that was the sympathetic part that he was trying so hard to reject. He needed to stay neutral on this issue, though, and prevent his pent up frustration from showing itself.

Don't worry, it happens to everyone from time to time, he assured her carefully. Had Morphine still be the ruler here, he likely would have been required to attack on spot. Had she still been the ruler, he probably would be angry enough to do it. Under Taurig, though, he was sure that some degree of kindness would be expected of him.

Her introduction caught his attention, causing his eyes to widen slightly. A healer? Well, Miss Aranna, if you are in need of a home, Tortuga could use another healer. As far as Seraphim knew, the pack had only one. With the increasing numbers of fights in Alacritia and the ever present threat from Glaciem, they could use a few more.

talk, think

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Ashanti

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 09:55 PM
Ashanti Aranna

The fact was that Asha didn't quite know what she was suppose to do with the facts she had. How was so going to go back to a pack whom she no longer knew. It was simple, she wasn't, and that was what led her to accept the man's offer for a home in his pack. Tortuga? It was a bizarre, yet not grotesque name, it was definitely strange and peculiar. Ashanti had tilted her head to the side a little bit, perhaps trespassing on this man's land was one of the best things he had ever done. "I'd be glad to be in a pack, it seems like too long I have been a loner." Her voice was rather shaky, trying to forget everything except for what she needed. Her eyes filled with a nervous glance.

When she had spoken, her words had come out wrong, it sounded odd to her, off in a way. The white coated girl had a small herb store that she had been hoarding near the base of the mountain, surely she should go back and get those, after all. Winter is coming. "I- uh, do you have any other healers? If so I'd really like to meet them, I'm afraid that my herbal knowledge was limited to my region, while most of the plants here are the same, there are a few that are quite different..." She didn't want to sound like a fraud, but some of these plants were strange to her.

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 10:26 PM

ooc;; PREPARE YOURSELF, WINTER IS COMING xD

He offered a smile, but only a slight one, as she gave her response. It was a relief to the beta to know that the number of medics in the pack would grow. Since the war had started, his concern for the health and safety of the pack had done nothing but grow. Unfortunately, the fact that he was concerned about anything had come to irritate him beyond words. Concern was something foreign to him, and yet it had felt so natural since the birth of his children. Fatherhood certainly had brought change.

We would be glad to have you, welcome to Tortuga. Seraphim gave a slight bow before sitting back on his haunches and wrapping his tail about his paws. We have three healers that I know of, and I do not doubt that at least one of them would be willing to teach you more about the area's plants. Here you will be called Guaritore. I am the Duca, which is most often called Beta, and our Re, or Alpha, is Taurig. He paused, giving her a moment to take in the information before continuing.

We have few rules here. Taurig asks only that we are respectful, that all disputes are mediated without fighting in order to keep peace, and that everyone makes an effort to support the pack. It is also asked that you inform the Re if you take a mate as a courtesy. Do you have any questions?

talk, think

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Ashanti

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Ashanti Aranna

OOC: Yus!!! :D

Ashanti nodded with a smile, returning his bow with a small one of her own. Her eyes had a small and mischievous glance to them. Life here in Tortuga was much different than her old pack already. She had not been allowed to have children with her mate until they were the alpha pair. That had been the main rule, only the alpha's could breed. Then there was the matter of having mulitple healers, normally she knew packs to only have one healer, but the fact that there were more to share her interests made her love this even more.

"I think you covered it all." She offered with a small smile when she was asked if she had any questions. Her eyes clouded slightly with grief when she realized that if Miccah were still alive, that she and he could have been in Tortuga together. That had to be put to the past though.