Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-12-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

Sharpened claws scraped lightly across the ground, blood stained pelt moving silently through the darkness. His time for corruption drew near, he could feel it in his bones. Amber gaze lit through the darkness, like a ships search lights upon murky waters. He feared not the dark, it was the ones who entered the dark that should fear him. He was the devil disguised as an angel. And he did not hide that fact. If any wanted to get near him, they would not escape without an unpleasant memory. And today, he sought out such a victim. His tail lashed like a cats as he moved into the depths of this desolate place. Would hid victim come to him? Or would he have to go find it? Only time would tell. And so he launched himself atop a jutting overhang, his pelt melting with the shadows of darkness. Amber orbs narrowed to barely visible slits as he sat waiting. His body relaxed, though his hind legs coiled and ready to spring upon unsuspecting prey.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 03:41 PM

Hew claws clicked on the floor of the cavern. She had come to a small out cropping in the caves. She smelled the man before she saw him. An ivory pelted behemoth like herself. But with amber eyes instead of gold. She slunk out of the shadows. "Why's the little one out of his bed so late?" She asked and licked her lips, the insane woman smiled and waked toward him. She walked unti she was about an inch from his face, "It dangerous at night here little boy" She snarled at the man. She leaned back and began to hum, an old song. A song of her people. She stood and stared, humming, waiting for an answer. She began to hum louder, the song was called snamhaidh sinn anns ar fuil she liked the song, it was about how females should be in charge and men should have fear of them. It was a song of hatred and backstabbing, she loved it.

Speech,

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-20-2013, 03:18 AM
Sin Armada

Ears perked, eyes narrowed, and he scented her upon approach. The woman faced him just mere inches, and Sin would grin widely in all his evil as she spoke. Silently and quietly he would stand like a ghost rising from it's grave. How pathetic and foolish of her. Calling him a child, oh how wrong she was. Venomous amber glare took in her form, and an ominous chuckle would rumble in his throat.

"Little boy you say, hm? Be careful where you tread, wench. You'll regret ever coming face to face with the crimson demon." He cooed, fur remaining flat as he circled towards the far edge away from the overhang. She made a mistake. And now she would pay for it. Without warning, he jumped at her, jaws seeking to clasp around her throat and push her over the ten-foot fall. He would not miss, not with them being hardly a foot close to each other. She would learn what she had done, and he would enjoy it.

A snarl would erupt from his pits, glare narrowing towards her form as the excitement of his pride would begin to flow and stream through his body. She would soon learn what it meant to have her dignity stripped away. And he would do it without mercy the second he got the chance. If need be, he would force her to dominance. And there would be nothing she could do about it.

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2013, 05:01 AM

Little boy you say, hm? Be careful where you tread, wench. You'll regret ever coming face to face with the crimson demon. she smirked, Wench? Maybe that is right, I have my fair share of fun, but I'm guessing that your just a beginner, you look so innocent. Just then she saw the jaws coming in for her throat, she leapt out of the way, but she stumbled, a careless mistake. Her body over-balanced. She knew she was going to fall, there was nothing she could do about it. It was not too high, so there wouldn't be much damage. She felt her body go weightless as she tumbled off the edge, she had been in a decent position as she fell, so all she had to do was straighten her legs.

As the ground rushed up to meet her, she would bend her legs, almost embrace the impact. She hit the ground and her she bent her legs with the fall. A pain shot through her ankle, she would not let it show. She looked down and moved it a little, it was not broken, just twisted. Not that bad, she had dealt with worse. She looked up to him and smiled, then just to piss him off by showing she was not hurt all that badly, she gave a delicate bow. Dear me, no wonder you're alone out here, no one must want to be with you with manners like that. She gave him a mock disapproving stare and then grinned.

Speech,