Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

Mere days had passed since he arrived on these strangled lands. Sin was in no way flattered or awed by anything he saw. It was old news to him. He found no beauty in the world, for his heart was full of hatred for everything. A dark growl rumbled deep within his cords, his fur lying sleek and perfect upon his lithe figure. Oh he was a sight to behold. Sharpened claws left imprints upon the muck of the swamp he had come across, his tail slightly curled over his ankles so as not to dirty it. The gaze of a rattlesnake ever searching within the darkness. But searching for what? Possibly nothing in particular. He was new to these lands, and had yet to make an enemy. Though he was quite certain that it would not take him long to collect a decent amount of enemies and targets.

With a wry grin, glowing teeth flashed in the darkness as he silently climbed up a moss and lichen covered log. It leaned heavily upon its brethren, the ground below bubbling and giving way to softer grounds. And he? He would sit within the shadows and simply wait. Even if for nothing in particular, it always seemed he was a magnet for trouble...and perhaps today, some trouble would begin his fun.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]

Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Bane's eye weeped yellowish fluid and he rubbed the base of the vacant cavity against the lichen covered tree, his paws hesitantly being places about in the rancid water. The sounds of the boggy swamp were few, and Bane couldn't help but wonder if this was what the ashlands atmosphere was like. All dead for the most part, few living things... a paw was pressed against a thick patch of moss and his tongue rasped out to lick the water.
He the utmost desire not to do it, but the dead flesh around his he needed to be cleaned out before it rotted and festered into something lethal. And thus a few moments ago he let a fly lay only a few of her flesh cleaning eggs on his face and now awaited their hatching apprehensively.

A whine was let out... he didn't want to do it, it would annoy the shit out of him. But Bane wanted to live, to see what became of the world in later days, what became of his once-pack and family. To see if his mate would following him in his exile, his pups grow into productive members of the pack. Floating algae brushed passed his legs as he sloshed up to the shore and individually wiggled each leg free of water and debris. And his gaze found another close to him, a curious furrowing of his brow plastered on his face. Bane let out a bark at the other lupine and strode over with tail slowly swishing parallel his spine. A young one too. "Hello stranger."
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-20-2013, 01:08 AM
Sin Armada

A low growl rose within the pits of the devils chest when he scented the approach of another. His nose wrinkling when the scent of infectious rot mingled with it. An injured wolf perhaps? Sentenced without medical help? How perfect. Rising on pallid legs, he came to see the form of a much older wolf. A male, scarred and seemingly lost. Lips curled into an infectious smiles as the strenger caught sight of him and greeted the younger boy. "Hello stranger."

Sliding off the log and onto the murky ground below, he grinned towards the male as he looked him over. Many snide comments were at the tip of his tongue, though he kept them to himself...for now. "You seem lost, old one. Is this not familiar territory for you? You should watch where you tread in unfamiliar grounds." he chided. He stood tall before the stranger, tail tip wavering just above ground level. What was this stranger doing here? Better yet, what had he done to lose his eye? Curious was Sin, though pity was not in him. If only he could have been the one to take that eye...

Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Bane adjusted his paws on the shore as he sat down in the muck, keeping his one good eye on the youth to his front and ears swiveling. This yearling sure had a bland pelt... that is if you discounted the dried blood caked on. The youngster obviously must not know the importance of washing your fur free of gore and other bodily viscera after taking down large prey, Bane giving a slowly blink in observation of the youth. Quite the strange one, quite the strange one...

The elder wolf gave a nod at the thought, though he did so right when the youth spoke and Bane clarified the gesture so it didn't seem like he acknowledged that he didn't know where he was. "Not lost, I know exactly were I am... and your right, I don't know what kind of protrusion is awaiting a misplaced paw underwater. Probably best if I just stick to the shoreline from now on." It then occurred to Bane, they'd never swapped names... the twice-banished rectifying the mistake and hoping to provide a little more conversation before leaving. Loneliness was beginning to become a factor in his exhile. "The names Bane young one, and yours?"
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•