gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-10-2013, 12:45 PM
OOC Name: Lolaf
How did you get here?: On that day humanity got a grim reminder... After the destruction of the protective wall that kept the titans out and the humans in I witnessed the brutal slaying of my mother as a titan bit her in half. Since that day I have vowed to protect humanity and joined the military in the hope of joining the survey corps. After some rather confusing scenes involving me becoming a titan. I did join the corps and now have wifi access.

Character's Name: Unai
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 30"
Appearance description: Unai is as differnet from his brother as possible. He has inherited the grey/blue coloration of his father, with lighter almost silver color from his mother as markings. The tip of his left ear, tip of his tail, chest, underbelly, toes on his front right paw and back left paw as well as the whole of his back right paw are this lighter color. His eyes are a strange occurrence the left being bright green like his mothers and the right being the cobalt blue of his father?s.

Unai is not large, not by any standards in fact he is hardly even considered medium in size. Standing a mere 30 inches in size and weighing only 136 pounds the man does very little to seem imposing. He is slim, almost slight.
Duty: Tracker

( Proof of character slot purchase : here .)

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 09:39 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]