Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
11-08-2013, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 02:04 PM by Loki 1.)
-Qanik- ||6yr||Female||Rogue||Single||Lawful Good||
{thoughtful, loyal, protective, kind, depressed}
Currently: ||Talking with Aislin in the red forest||
Needs ||Friends||someone to take care of/mentor|| Love interest(s)||Pack||
Crushes: None
Current Plots: ||None||
Others: None

-Loki- ||3yr||Male||Rogue||Single||Chaotic Neutral||
{arrogant, mischievous, intelligent, manipulative}
Currently: ||fishing in Time's Cavern||
Needs ||semi-friendly rivals||enemies|| One-night stands||"friends" to manipulate||
Others: Doesn't like having anything to do with authority figures/anything to do with his brother

-Hati- ||3yr||Male||Rogue||Single||Neutral Evil||
{angry, vicious, arrogant, selfish}
Currently: ||Sparring with Fermin||
Needs ||rivals||enemies|| One-night stands||more enemies||
Crushes: Ha. None.
Others:

-Satu- ||2yr||Female||Rogue||Single||Lawful Neutral||
{Adventurous, loyal, impatient, dutiful, imaginative}
Currently: ||Running into her sister in the Rock Garden||
Needs ||Friends||rivals|| Love interest(s)||Pack||
Others: She's a Destruction cousin :)

-Shay- ||2yr||Male||Rogue||Single||Neutral||
{observative, emotionless, intelligent, experimenter, odd}
Currently: ||Trespassing in Tortuga territory||
Needs ||Social Experiments ("friends")||Rivals|| Love interest(s)||Pack||
Others: None

Ravage

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2013, 08:56 PM
I would love to have a thread between Ravage and Loki :) The two of them could get into mischief and create havoc or something.

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
11-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Just read the profile... Oh my, that sounds like it would be amazing. Tremble, Alacritis, before the combined mischief of Ravage and Loki...
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Neju

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Aww. I'd be interested to see where Qanik and Neju could go. They sound like they have quite a bit in common, and she seems like a female who could intrigue him. :3

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Loki and Miyako?
Miyako is learining to be bad/evil. She needs someone to teach her, without being too obvious xD Here's a link to her profile if you're inerested: Miyako

Avery and Shay?
Maybe they could meet and become friends or something? She's still a pup and needs a bit of guidance. :profile linky

Shay

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Neju and Qanik would be adorable together. :D Maybe they can both end up in the same pack, hm? That pack would be the most together, well protected pack in Alacritis. XD

Kaala - Loki would be more than happy to corrupt her. *eyebrow wiggle* Seriously, he would be delighted to do something like that. Oh the possibilities...

As for Shay, he doesn't really understand emotion and social interaction, so he might not be the best guardian for a lonely pup. But if she got attached to him he might make the effort as an experimental social relationship (father/daughter sort of deal, or big brother/little sister) and because he would be uncomfortable with her being upset and would fix it just so that he wouldn't have to deal with her emotions. lol. Qanik might be a better mentor for her. It's up to you. XD

Leon I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-23-2013, 04:29 AM
Uisge and Loki could be bad brother buddies >:) Uisge is a charmer and manipulative one night stand type guy. And he could help Lokia corrupt and manipulate the wolves of Ala >:D -UISGE-

Thread with Satu and Mako? c: He is kinda like a guest rogue of Valhalla, he's not officially joined. He has trust issues since he was abused and neglected in his birth pack, so he was like "The child called "it" literally. So maybe she could help him and possibly see if a love/crush thing forms? c: -MAKO-

CAERUL AND QANIK LOVE PLOT YES?! He is the same age as Qanik(Just keep forgetting to change it u_u) He is single and has had no time to look for love since he had always taken care of his family but now that they are in a pack they're all doing their own thing so he's lonely u_u
-CAERUL-

Qanik

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-09-2013, 09:03 AM
I am interested in any or all three of those. :D The Qanik/Caerul idea especially has merit because it looks right now like she'll be trying to join Ludicael, and having her fall for a wolf in another pack would cause great and beautiful anguish for her, mwahahaha.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Loki x Natalya - could be semi-friendly rivals I am sure!! She doesn't particularly like to have enemies, unless they insult her family. But she's all about fighting and showing your strength, and pride of course. Their rivalry could be friendly as to where they would be allies if needed and maybe sparring buddies, but are definitely not friends :p

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Satu or Qanik shoud join Ludi

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
12-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Could especially use some Qanik or Hati interactions in the next few days before the move. I haven't gotten much chance to play either of them.

Qanik's probably going to go join Tortuga at some point, I think. She could really use some friends at the least to help make her a little less worried with being alone in a strange place, a potential love interest would be pretty cool, especially one not in Tortuga...

Hati would go to Glaciem if someone gave him good enough reasons to, but for now he's going to go be a rogue for a while. He could use some enemies, maybe a fight or two. Someone to be abusive to maybe.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday!