ardent

Unusual Meeting

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
11-06-2013, 08:31 PM

Zabu would leap along the volcano, stopping here and there to inspect a piece of rock or a plant that managed to grow without being destroyed. It was very interesting, and what it even more intriguing, wolves had claimed the land around it. Why? Didn't the canines know it could blow any day and wipe out their home, maybe even their pack? Oh well, the man couldn't tell the what to do to save their lives, they probably knew this, they weren't idiots and neither was he. The lemur had been going along the borders after he checked out the rock where there wasn't any scent markers, he was looking for some plants to dd to his collection, varying from herbs that would good for illnesses, injuries to ones that could be mixed to create poisons. Just because he was a friendly guy didn't mean he could easily be overtaken.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-07-2013, 02:21 PM

No one had come barreling down at his borders yet, but he knew it was only a matter of time. They would come. He would come. There was no question about it. He had already figured out that Sendoa had been taken and that would surely be the straw that broke the camel's back. It was only a matter of when. When would the ice king come marching down to his borders, demanding his head in a death match? It would be soon. He knew that much. He just had to wait and be ready.

As regular routine that now became a hard wired habit, the Re would patrol his borders, unable to sit still with the threat of Glaciem stronger than ever. It was during his habitual patrol that the Re would come to realize that a strange creature was exploring near one of his borders. It seemed to be looking for something, completely unaware that it was mere inches from the borders of a pack. A sharp bark erupted from the titan's jaws as he moved towards the creature, wanting to catch its attention. Was this creature from Glaciem, sent to spy on Tortuga? He surely hoped not or the creature's blood would stain his jaws if he was.

Talk like this

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2013, 01:47 AM

Ears would twitch to the sound he had been waiting to hear since he arrived here, a wolf was approaching. He would raise his head casually, sitting in a small patch of grass, copper orbs watching the dark creature approach. Was it one of the pack's members, or was it a high ranking wolf in it? From here the lemur couldn't tell, but either way he didn't care who it was, he would just explain why he was here and continue with his search for a herb then run off and find some nice berries to munch on.

"Evening wolf." He would say in a friendly tone and with a dip of his head. Though the lemur was friendly to the wolf, he would understand if it was cautious, and a bit unfriendly towards him. Hell, if Zabu was a wolf he would be very suspicious of such an animal he had never seen before, probably think it was here to cause some form of trouble.

"Speech"

Awesome table by Arwen <3

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-10-2013, 04:17 PM

The tiny creature didn't seem to be the least bit worried that a titan like himself was approaching. The creature would simply sit in the grass it had placed itself on, quietly watching Taurig approach, not threatened in the least. Not that he was trying to be threatening, but with a creature of that size saw a wolf like him approaching, he would suppose that even wariness would settle in. Evening wolf. The creature would greet him in a friendly manner, dipping his tiny head towards him. The Re would stop a few paces away from the creature, bewilderment evident in his features as he looked down to the strange creature. Evening um...sir? I'm sorry but what kind of creature are you? I don't mean to sound rude but I've never seen anyone like you before. Curiosity bubbled beneath the surface as he studied the odd looking creature, completely naive as to what it was.

Talk like this

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 07:18 PM

Oh how fun it was to see the reactions of wolves here, so many of them had never seen such a sight before, it absolutely brought amusement to the man. Not only that, but the wolf didn't seem to really know what to call him. He'd apologize, asking what kind of creature he was and didn't mean to sound rude by asking, but he never saw someone like him before. "It is quite alright wolf, I completely understand." He would chuckle, picking himself up and giving a small bow to the man. "Zoboomafoo is the name, one of a dying species once called ring tailed lemurs." A small introduction of who and what he was. Zabu would stand back up on his hindlegs, arms hanging at his sides, but a hand holding a herb. "My kind came here from an island due to humans destroying our home, I haven't seen the few who escaped though, so I'm assuming we are in very low numbers." It wouldn't hurt to share information about his species to this wolf. What would he do? Go looking for them and try to capture or kill them off? Pfft, they were much too smart to let that happen.

"Speech"

Awesome table by Arwen <3