ardent

mean girls

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 07:54 PM

She grumbled as her paws drug lazily across the earth, knowing full well she was a dead woman walking. Isardis probably didn't know the dealings that had led up to her being claimed by Tortuga, but that didn't matter. He would consider it a betrayal nevertheless - she was sure of it. But how could he, how could he know that she had agreed to go? Wouldn't it be assumed that she had lost a fight, or else refused to fight? Refusal would also be seen as betrayal. She was dead. A sigh rang from her lips as a scent drifted toward her. Argent? Curiosity brimmed in her previously stoic features as she lifted her muzzle and let out a short alto melody for the woman - knowing she was probably only imagining her presence. Argent would have to have a death wish to be here with the state of things as they were. ?Argent?? She would hiss, a question in her tone as she tried to imagine what circumstances might have brought the woman here.

?speech,?

Argent

Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Sendoa. The Queen came for her, and no matter the dramatics she intended to leave with her. The silver knight had a plan, after all, and despite this she would still feel the need to save Taurig. Save Taurig, and save the unborn children at the same time. She did not expect to hear her name upon the lips of the blue-grey woman, traveling towards the source urgently. She arrived, looking upon the form of Sendoa, her eyes wide and panicked. "I need your help," she confessed, a wild plan hatching within her head.

She would relax for a moment, pondering how best to carefully go about this. "Taurig says you are free to go whenever, Sendoa. For his sake and yours please come back," she begged. There was no pleading to come back for her own sake, but Sendoa was quickly becoming part of a plan. The silver knight only needed to test where exactly her loyalties lie.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 09:47 PM

The woman was panicked as she quickly and deliberately made the situation more intense. 'I need your help.' Something must be wrong to have risked so much for the Sentinel's help. 'Taurig says you are free to go whenever, Sendoa. For his sake and yours please come back.' Immediately Sendoa would nod, though confusion brimmed in her eyes. ?You spoke to... I can just leave?? She was hesitant, why would he just let her go after having 'won' her? Granted, she had submitted, but still. She was a trophy, why was he so willing to let her into another's paws? Was her trophy theory completely unfounded? Perhaps Argent had made some sort of deal with him. It didn't much matter though, Argent was in need. ?What is it you need?? She would question with uncertainty, wondering if perhaps the woman was hurt - or worse.

?speech,?

Argent

Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2013, 09:59 PM
She didn't know how to go about this. What would happen if Sendoa's loyalties ran too deep? Alas, she was desperate. She looked nervous, afraid, uncertain and cautious. Oh, the guilt was written upon her face and Argent had not a clue about how to be rid of it. "Yes, that was my reason for coming here. You are free to leave as you wish," she explained. Ears would pin back as she thought about her plan, about ther separation it would cause, but she was determined. "I need you to help me disappear. I-if you mist know why, I will tell you if you tell me what you feel for Isardis and what you feel for Taurig. I swear on my honor as a warrior I will not repeat what you tell me," she said.

Sendoa was vital to this plan, this plan to keep her children and Taurig alive. She only hoped that the woman would not rat her out instead, hoped that she woukd have compassion for Argent's situation. The silver woman was desperate, and Sendoa had the power to help her.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM

She would stare directly into the ruby eyes of the silver knight, confused and perplexed with her presence and her longing to get the Sentinel back. At one point in time Sendoa had seen them as rivals, but now she knew that they were on the same side, she knew that they were both possessions, trophies. 'I need you to help me disappear. If you must know why, I will tell you if you tell me what you feel for Isardis and what you feel for Taurig. I swear on my honor as a warrior that I will not repeat what you tell me." So, the woman wanted to disappear. Perhaps she wanted out of this endless mind game between Isardis and Taurig. Perhaps she had had enough. Sendoa could understand that. The overwhelming feeling of trust blossomed in her chest - perhaps for the first time in a while, and she would utter a sincerely truthful statement. ?I know not whom I love more, but if I must choose it will always be Isardis.? It would always be the angelic boy she raised, the man who's praise and affection she craved above all others. It would always be him, always. ?Now why must you disappear?? Compassion glittered in eyes of emerald. If Argent truly wanted out, she would help her. The two were one in the same, after all.

?speech,?

Argent

Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
11-20-2013, 09:19 PM
She listened to Sendoa, nodding her head. It was a good response, the best that the silver knight supposed she was going to get, and there was nothing she could do about it. Nonetheless, she would be vague with what she told the blue-grey woman, knowing that the whole truth was too powerful. It was for her and Taurig?s knowledge only. Alas, there was nothing she could do but to tell the woman at least part of the truth. ?I?m pregnant, and the children are not Isardis?s,? she spoke cryptically. ?I need you to come with me to a river. I need you to let me walk downstream and disappear. And I need you to go back to Glaciem and tell Isardis I fell in the stream and drowned, tell him I?m dead. Tell him I came to free you and managed to get you out, and that we went to the stream so I could soak and rest and heal my wounds,? she said. It was a plan, a shaky one, but necessary. It was then that she would tell the biggest lie of all. ?I?m going to stay in the South for a while,? she said. She?d be damned if she actually said where she was going. She knew, but she?d keep it like a secret in her bones.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2013, 09:45 PM

She would remain curious, and quite a bit suspicious. Argent wanted out of this situation, and while Sendoa agreed with that on some level - she also couldn't help but wonder what had made Argent snap and give up on it all. They were both realistically in the same boat, how had Argent managed to break the hold of the Armada men whilst Sendoa remained imprisoned? A scent would drift toward her, letting her know that Argent spoke the truth - she was indeed pregnant. The children weren't Isardis'. Well, that made more sense, now didn't it. She wanted to go to a river, fake her death and have Sendoa lie for her - on her behalf. That would be difficult - to lie to her brother's face, but it was doable. She had to tell him Argent was dead. So that meant the woman would never return - she would be gone forever. If she didn't plan on it being so permanent she would not have the lie be of her death - but of her loss. It seemed she was going to stay in the south, and Sendoa would nod. ?I will do what I can, but I make no promises to you. Isardis is a man not easily fooled.? and if it comes down to it I won't risk my life for yours. She might feel like she owed Argent something, but that only went so far. She thought to say goodbye to Taurig, but thought better of it. It would be best if she rid herself of his scent in the river where Argent would take her, and then go back to Isardis. ?We should go now,? she would chide, verbally prodding the pregnant Argent to lead her where she willed.

?speech,?