ardent

LET ME BE YOUR KNIGHT

Seth

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 12:25 AM

The yearling had made a home in Glaciem, he quite liked the land, but hoped to serve it better than anyone else. He didn't know much, having lacked the proper training thus far, due to all the siege drama in the packs. That was what brought him to the edge of the battlefield, mostly he wanted to watch some spars, pick up some tips and learn a few things hopefully, but perhaps the opportunity would present itself for him to jump into a spar and learn a few things. The white lad found himself, settled on the edge of the field, his ears leaned forward, eyes scanning the land eagerly.

It was quiet, he didn't see anyone else, and a sigh left him. Perhaps he had arrived to early in the dawn light to find anyone else sparring? Well, he supposed it was a good a time as any to explore. Moving into the field, he walked his nose close to the ground, sniffing, taking in scents and waiting for someone to appear.

Speech,

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-12-2013, 07:28 AM

This place held nothing but memories of defeat and failure now. This used to be a second home for her, somewhere she could come for a spar, for some fun. But now... the scent of blood that was caked on the ground only brought anger up in her. She stood resolutely on the edge of the battlefield as the sun began to rise, the cool, late autumn wind ruffling her thick, ivory fur. Her scar, the huge mark along her right shoulder, was the souvenir from her last visit to the battlefield. What would she leave with this time?

If she was going to challenge for one of the higher positions in her pack, she needed to practice and get back in shape. Alena had worked hard at restoring the muscle in her shoulder, but she hadn't even glanced at a spar since the day Canttina took her pack. Now was as good a time as any to practice! She moved toward the center of the field at a leisurely pace, her paws silent on the partially frozen ground, her stance calm and sure.

She caught the scent of a wolf on the breeze. A Glaciem wolf at that. She glanced in the direction of the scent, spotting the male in the distance. He looked young, but even young wolves could be good opponents. She knew Amenti and Glaciem weren't exactly friends since Amenti had ties to Valhalla, but honestly Alena didn't care about all the politics. She turned her course toward him, keeping her stance non-threatening for now. Besides, all she wanted was a friendly spar.

"Hello," she said simply as she slowed to a stop several feet from him, her violet gaze looking him over curiously. "What brings you out here? Looking for a spar perhaps? I'd be glad to oblige if you are."

Speech
Thought
Others

Seth

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 01:15 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:630px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#12111f">

Alone in the cool air, he scented another, long before she made her appearance. Ears trained forward expectantly, he searched for her, and found his eye resting on an ivory woman with violet eyes. She greeted him, stopping close to him, but yet maintaining a distance away. 'Hello,' she greeted, going on to speak again, 'What brings you out here? Looking for a spar perhaps? I'd be glad to oblige if you are' A slight smile met his jaws, as he looked at her, at least she seemed friendly and older than he. Perhaps he could learn from her a little.

"Hello." He returned her greeting before going on to answer her questions. [b]"Yes ma'am, I'm hoping to find someone to spar with, I think. I'm wanting to better myself to serve my pack as best as I can." He answered her proudly, his tail wagging gently, his stance fairly relaxed, as he assumed more conversation would follow before they began, though perhaps that was youthful arrogance.

Speech,