player
11-03-2013, 10:20 PM

OOC Name: Amanda

How did you get here?: Former Member

Characters name: Aislin D'Toula

Season of birth: Summer

Size: 33.4 inches

Appearance description:

Aislin stands near 34 inches in height at roughly 33.4 inches. Aislin is tall for her height being a Grey Wolf mixed with a Buffallo wolf, but the length of the legs are so that Aislin can run long distances with little to no trouble. Aislin has a skeletal frame built for running and not much for hunting, though she can do it from her larger skull. Because of her head size, it is almost as if her body is not proportioned to fit her head, but with her coat, it is hard to tell unless one were to look close.
The coat Aislin bares has a black base, as it is on her skull and most of her back, though there are reds and cremes that do mix in with her body along the lower half down to her paws. The reds are like stripes down her shoulders, the middle of her torso, and her hips. The red comes out more in summer than it does in the winter time when her coat is thicker. Finally, Aislins eyes are a bright orange and the ears on her head are not as pointed as most, but slightly floppy, giving her a puppy sort of look.

Duty: Tracker

"Speech."

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Just a note, the account name is supposed to be just the character's first name. If you want I will change this for you and then your app can be accepted! I just didn't want to do it without telling you cause I didn't want you to not be able to log into your account and freak out lol

Aislin

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2013, 08:09 PM
I would have guessed that anyway if that were to have happened, so please do change it :D

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2013, 08:50 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]