Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-14-2014, 06:47 PM

The moment Crucific stepped into the den he knew something was wrong. The pure emptiness of the den shocked him and he took a full minute to fight down his panic. After a moment, he breathed again, Sibelle must have taken the pups out for a walk, perhaps they had gone to the lake. He sniffed casually in the den, their scents where vaguely fresh, they hadn't been gone long. Taking a calming breath he backed out of the den and was about to take an easy stride to the lake when he realised something. Only one scent took him that way, the rest.. where scattered. He looked about himself bewildered as he realised that all the wolves he sought had gone in different directions. Sibelle's was the oldest, she had gone first. His brow furrowed as he struggled to find reason behind this. Sibelle had left the pups, but why? His first instinct was to go after her, his beloved but at the same moment he feared for his pups.

He took another, more fearful breath and closed his eyes. He raised his head then, eyes still closed and called for help, called for his beloved sister to see if she could answer this riddle and help him track down his beloved family.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 07:24 PM

Dark delicate paws would carry the elegant she wolf from her den, she?d left the children with her husband. The girl would smile at the thought of that word, and at the same time realized that the pups were not pups so much longer. They were nine months old now, almost reaching their first year. It was amazing how fast they?d grown, but she was proud of them both. Though she did have to say they were much quieter than she?d expected. However she wouldn?t complain about the additional time she had with them. Leisurely she would find herself turning towards the den to see them, deciding going out alone had not been the best course of action. Then she?d hear her brothers howl. It was not often he called for her, when he had needs he came to her. This scared her though, there was a tone in his voice that caused her heart to jump and anxiety to sit within her belly.
Bright eyes would turn back to the sound as her lithe form followed suit. She?d been exercising more recently, giving the pups their lessons on hunting and defense. She was in perfect health as she leapt the opposite direction, rushing to Cru?s side. She?d navigate through the territory masterfully as she dashed towards the border where her alpha now stood. There was concern on her features as she slowed to a stop near his side. ?Brother?? She?d ask equally curious and cautiously.

I can talk!

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-14-2014, 08:49 PM

He would have to wait no time at all before his sweet sister was at his side. There was a look of concern in her expression as she called to him and he padded over to her side gratefully. He remembered moments in their past when they hadn't been in the same pack and moment between them where few and treasured. Yet, despite living with her each time he saw her she brought a lightness to his heart, to know she was here and happy, this sole family member that had remained with him. He shook of his lethargy and moved on to business. ?From what I can scent Sibelle left well I was checking the borders, and in her absence the pups made it out. I wouldn't mind a second opinion on that, and.. advice. You have pups sister of mine, I want to find out why Sibelle abandoned them but I'm also worried for their safety, should I attempt to find her round up my three young ones first?? a hint of helpless frustration in his voice as he spoke. Sibelle was still new and special to him, his love and he had gotten use to thinking of her first. Now however they had pups to consider and knew instincts where telling him to protect and worry about them. He worried for Sibelle, but the pups? Surely he had to put them first. He kept his gaze on Twig, hoping she could help him decide what to do.

"Speech"