ardent

I will. Lay me down.

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2013, 12:11 PM

Hot breath would steam from the man's jowls. That moist breath slithering against his black lips before snaking away into the autumn air. His obsidian bulk would travel silently through the mangroves. His feet making sharp movements upon the familiar grounds, seeking the security of a remembered root, the stability of a patch of dry ground. It was strange that the patterns of the mangroves had come back to him so easily but efficiency was his nature. He had lived no other life. It was the woman of rust that his quick gait sought and a ragged but hushed howl would rumble from his chest in a summons to the crowned woman.

It had been long since he had had a personal conversation with Jupiter. He had once had such devotion for the Sol. He wondered where that emotion had gone. Though the devotion had gone he still felt a longing to see Jupiter and he could not deny that her presence did bring him joy. And his respect for the woman's prestige and power would linger. Even in the face of great anger, a command from the Sol would tame his emotions and he would unflinchingly obey as was seen in the meeting. He was unsure what he would say when she came so he sat upon the damp sod and waited.

"Speech"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-02-2013, 12:25 PM

Like thunder, heartbeats boomed within the confines of her chest, palpitating with wild abandon as if it had never beat before. All facades of professionalism had dropped from the forefront of her conscience as the call had met her ears, joy blossoming in starbursts within her being. Jupiter tore through the mangroves to get to the source of the call, a blatant grin cracked wide across her features. She'd left Mercury behind but he would catch up at some point, more than likely. At this moment, she realized how much she had missed her previous co-alpha and being able to see him outside of the meeting was a plan of action she was more than happy to take.

She would find him, black and scarred as always, and would make an aim to leap playfully upon the brute from his right side, hoping that he would not be alarmed as she had done very little to mask her sounds in her approach. The woman on this day bore the energy of a child with his presence, and admittedly couldn't help but greeting him like one in her joy. "Deteste!"

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2013, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013, 12:44 PM by Deteste.)

The man's sights would focus on the vermilion bulk that bounded toward him, the woman's stride eager and loud as they hit the root covered ground. An unwitting smile would stretch across his maws, tightening the scars that littered his facade. Realizing that her moment was not slowing upon their closed distance, he would roll leftward as their bodies collided, a throaty chuckle roaring from his chest as he slithered beneath the woman and caught her throat gently with his jowls. He would release her immediately, somewhat alarmed by the nature of his immediate reaction, and instead tug at her scruff, settling his teeth upon the loose skin about the right side of her neck before releasing her completely and laying back, crown against the sod with his chin and chest facing skyward. I submit my Sol, have mercy. his deep voice would rumble forth, punched with a great amount of sarcasm as he smiled toothily beneath her.

He was not surprised to find that her innate ability to strip away his stoic affect was still effective. It was quite outside of his nature to be so playful but Jupiter ignited his more jovial attributes. He would slither carelessly from beneath the woman, his rib cage and rump pressing into her left forelimb as he escaped in a half-hearted attempt to trip her. Upon achieving his freedom he would shake his pelt and sit again before the sol, another chuckle bursting forth before he spoke again. Hello, Jupiter.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-02-2013, 01:01 PM
The beast would do very little to counter her movements until she was already above him, staring down at him with a large grins spread across her features and her tail wagging. Though a brief streak of nervousness flashed through her conscience as his mouth latched lightly onto the skin of her neck, her benefit of the doubt tucked the flashing emotion away before it could burst onto her countenance. Such efforts proved beneficial as he quickly released her and instead tugged lightly at the side of her scruff. His sarcastic plead for mercy met her ears and she chuckled.

"There is no mercy for the wicked," she growled playfully. She passively lifted her targeted paw as he pressed against it in his rise, shifting backwards to give him space as he emerged from under her. She settled upon her haunches with a chuckle, her hyper motions calmed by the explosion of action. "Greetings, Deteste. How goes things? How are the children?" she inquired in a friendly manner, chuckling.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2013, 04:44 PM

"I suppose all is well. My children are content living here. I am surprised you have not met them yet, for they are quite curious of the flame colored woman whom their mother mentions so often." he would reply, a gentle smile occupying his features as he relaxed. "I am unsure how Medusa feels about being forced from Amenti, but I am not her keeper. You must be glad to have her so close by?" he would state, a slight difference of tone forming the statement into a casual inquiry. Deteste wasn't sure what to think of the relationship between Jupiter and Medusa. The dedication was undying, of course, but there was no way for the man to understand the nature of their affection for one another for their relationship was private and he saw little of them actually being together.

"And how are you, yourself my Sol? My life is so close to Medusa's at the moment that there is little for me to update you on. But it has been long since I have seen you and I have thought after you quite often." When the man first left Ludicael he could not spend a solid day without thinking of the mangroves and the land's sol at least once. But as time progressed and responsibility distracted him the man found his thoughts occupied by other places and other people. Upon returning to Ludicael he discovered that his identity had changed. Furthermore in the wake of Laxago's absence.

"Speech"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-10-2013, 11:39 PM

"Then I will make myself more available and potentially seek them," she responded affably, smiling. Her features turned a little more grim and she allowed herself a sigh at his next words, though as she spoke further she did so with relief. "Probably the same way I would feel if I had lost Ludicael. But... I'm immensely grateful to have her near again. I just wish it her return hadn't been for the reason it had." In a vain, selfish way that was a little extreme for Jupiter, the Sol wished that Medusa had returned for her instead of out of necessity. Her heart burned with envy for Deteste a little but luckily, Jupiter's days of her second guise had made her a skilled actor and she had very little to outwardly show for the emotion.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" she murmured, pondering. Her celestial gaze latched onto him, passively seeking his own cool orbs. "Well, I'm glad that the children are well. My own are around but not often. They're growing too quickly..." she mused idly. Honestly, she hadn't seen her children near as often as she'd like to. "At this rate, I'll likely not have another litter," came her dark and almost wistful chuckle as she shook her head.

"I still cannot fathom where Marvel went. He simply... up and disappeared. No matter, though. For his nature... it was not too surprising." She had never had many extensive feelings for him but it had hurt when he'd promised to be the father in her pups' lives and then departed so soon.

"speech"

public enemy #1