ardent

Newbie's Exploration

Indra

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Looking around with her emerald green eyes, Indra quietly padded along the new territory after her acceptance to the pack. Her warm smile and thick fur ruffled in the autumn wind, the fur on her chest, back, and other places growing thick in preparation for winter. Her paws found the perfect footholds to make her small exploration very silent. Her smile was withered down to a cautious, shy look as her tail began to tuck in. She knew no one, no one knew her. The territory was so foreign to her, and left her confused for where to go to meet her pack mates. She'd try to follow there scent, if she could find any. Of course, the female only tried to jog to the center of the 'territory' before catching her foot onto a root of a tree and falling flat on her face with a grunt. "Ouch," she murmured, slowly lifting her frame from the ground to look around for any wolves. Would she really serve the pack well?

Maia

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2013, 12:38 PM

War. It had kept the pack tense, everyone one edge. Including herself. She had not seen her brothers, she had no idea if they were alive and well or if they had gone to fight. A sigh slipped from her dark lips as she walked through the territory. Nostrils flared, an unfamiliar scent teasing her nose. A new member? She pushed forward, emerald gaze she searching for the woman. Ouch. Softly spoken words reached her ears as the came upon the pale girl. "Hello." She called softly to the woman, not wantin to startle her. A slow smile of greeting sprepad arose here face. She had still been distracted by war. Their King had no yet returned, at least to her knowledge. Worry sat like a rock in her stomach. She wanted this war to end already.

Speech,

Indra

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2013, 12:56 PM
"Oh! Why hello there!" Indra spoke quickly in a respectful way, quickly squaring herself away and making a few, quick friendly wags with her tail. Her incredibly small frame was seeming to be dwarfed by the new female she was encountering. "I am....Indra," her smooth voice spoke, a large and warm smile appearing on her maw. The soon-to-be hunter's emerald green eyes scanned the dark colored female before her. "It would be wonderful to know your name."

Hopefully she would make a new friend. It would be fantastic, due to the fact that she was completely new here. Being a loner didn't exactly mean: 'make friends freely without worries!'

Yep. She had only met the Alpha, and that was long ago. Thank goodness someone had come to at least say hi. It made Indra gleeful.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
11-03-2013, 03:30 PM

The woman would greeted with the upmost excitement, clearly happy to meet someone of the pack. Haunches would slide to the earth as the woman requested to know her name. "My name is Maia, its nice to meet you Indra." She committed the woman's name to memory, her tiny framed dwarfed the by darker dame. "I don't think I've seen you before, are you new to the pack?" She asked with a slight tilt of her crown, emerald gaze remembering the woman's face for future reference.

Speech,

Indra

gems
size
build
player
11-03-2013, 03:51 PM
"Great to meet you, Maia!" Nodding to the charcoal black dame's question, Indra followed it with a reply. "Yes, very new," the female spoke, her feminine voice mixing with her bright smile. "I'm not very familiar with this, or anything here," Indra spoke with a chuckle, her eyes remaining in there shining state.

It felt great to talk to someone. She'd been alone for too long. Gladly, she had met a wonderful packmate. "You are really nice! What do you do here? Sorry if I ask a lot of questions, it tends to happen when you are always alone."

Giggling like a pup, Indra continued to smile, her banner wagging with joy. She would hopefully make a great friend one day.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 08:37 PM

The womans pale jaws parted with questions, excitement in every word. It was hard to keep a smile from her face. Ebony lips pulled back in a soft grin, emerald eyes bright with amusement. Audits stood at attention on her dark skull, listening to every word. It was true that this woman was new to the pack, still learning her way around. You are really nice. The pale womans tail wagged furiously, if only Indra knew of her the dark womans haunted past. But that was no up for discussion. "As of now, I am simply a pack member, its been up in the air as to my duty, Taurig has offered me much but I can't make up my mind." She spoke slowly, catching the giggles that spewed from the womans lips.

Speech,

Indra

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Wagging her tail gently as boredom began to tug at her heart, the female looked around, her fur blowing gently in the wind. "Mind showing me around?" Her maw came upon a yawn, showing a dark pallet. Despite her very tiny figure, the female had very large ivories.

"I have been to a lot of places, but here, here is beautiful. It feels like home," she murmered, looking back to the border where she had arrived long ago. Her emerald green eyes continued to shine, her head tilting a bit and ears following to forma confused and bored look. "Taurig has told me my duty is a hunter, but I have a feeling with me around the hunt won't go so..well." Chuckling, Indra kinda crouched into her omega posture despite her funny smile.

OOC: Colors aren't working. o.o -spazzes keyboard-

Maia

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:38 AM

A yawn parted the pale woman's jaws just as she asked for a tour. "I'd be happy to." She was born and raised her, she knew this place better than anyone else. She turned slightly leading the woman away towards the borders, they'd start from there and work their way in. She listened to the woman's words, she was a hunter, though she didn't think she was good at it. A soft chuckle slipped from dark lips, she had never been much a hunter her. "Me either, always had some trouble with it."

Speech,

Indra

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Indra padded alongside her new friend, tail wagging as she took note of the place. "Thank you, Maia." Seeing that the territory was a bit empty, Indra sighed before tripping on yet another root and stumbling. She quickly caught herself before walking along and giggling. Yeah....I'm a klutz for sure.

Hoping Maia didn't really catch what just happened, Indra began to look around for others, her light features making her emerald green eyes shine along with the scenery around her. "I wonder where everyone else is."

OCC: Erm...o.o I can't chat in the Chat box

Maia

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 05:03 PM
She padded along side the woman, her footsteps falling silently as she carefully navigated the terrain. She knew where to place her paws, having crossed the land time and time again. Out of the corner of her eye she watched the woman trip and stumble, a ghost of smile tugging at her lips. The pair continued along, audits twitching as the woman spoke again. A shrug lifted her shoulders, "They are all around I'm sure." Emerald gaze slide towards the pale woman as she spoke. The pack was around, they were always around, but not always in plain sight.