gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-14-2014, 05:00 PM

After Abaven she made her way down to the coast, to a familiar place with an unfamiliar pack. She'd met Raisa in on the beach in this land, sworn an oath to the Xanilov queen and joined Ebony. Now it belonged to this unknown pack with the family scent that spoke of Destruction wolves. Interesting - three packs led by the same family? The idea made her wary. Three entire packs made for a force to be reckoned with if they joined forces against another pack even if they weren't all warrior packs like Abaven. Or was Ludicael no longer led by a Destruction at all?

Idle speculation would do no good. She would need to find all that out for herself. Stopping a respectful distance short of the border, she raised her muzzle to call out for the alpha.

"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-15-2014, 02:12 AM

So far Novella had only had the chance to visit two of the other packs in Alacritia, not that they could really count as formal visits. Sawtooth and Abaven neighboured her lands, it wasn't exactly a long stretch to reach them but more importantly they were family, alpha or not she would have paid them a visit somewhere down the line. Now she had known from the start she would need to visit the other packs at some point, now the children were getting older they didn't need her constant supervision, she would be able to afford these political trips.

Someone had beaten her though it seemed as a foreign call summoned her at the borders. Of course by sound alone Novella had no way of knowing who the wolf was or why they were there, it could perhaps have been a loner maybe even a visitor from Abaven if Bass perhaps was ready to begin these lessons and had sent someone over with the message. Drawing closer however the scent of the stranger would soon meet her nose, it was not a loner nor anyone from Abaven but another pack entirely. Something about it was familiar though Novella couldn't place it initially.

Then Novella's eyes would do what her other senses had failed, recall a memory from the Spring. It seemed like forever ago now though she suspected the dark woman before her now was the same that had welcomed packs and loners alike into her lands for a festival. She had been unable to stay the entire time, pregnant she had headed back to what was then Ludicael before she had grown too large that the journey would be difficult and uncomfortable.

"Hello, I am Novella Destruction, Author of Threar." She would introduce herself now as she came to a stop before Katja and greeted her. She had contemplated whether or not to reveal her guess that this was the alpha of Ebony, if she was mistaken it would be somewhat rude and so no such assumptions would spill from her lips. "What brings you to the lands?"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-27-2014, 06:48 PM
The wolf who answered her summons was not an entirely unfamiliar one. Katja recognized her, if vaguely, from Ebony's festival. She had been accompanied by her mate at that time though Katja did not see him here now. The girl bore the rank name Ludicael's alpha once bore - was this simply Ludicael moved, renamed, with a new alpha? "Greetings once more, Novella of Threar," she gave her greeting in return with a guarded caution. "You once knew me as alpha of Ebony, but since that time the Xanilovs have returned to rule the pack I held in trust for them. As such I challenged for and won the pack Olympus to create my own pack, Yfir." She paused to allow the the girl a moment to digest the news, if it was news to her.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 09:22 AM

So she had been correct in her assumptions, the wolf before her now was the same that had held the Ebony Festival. The arrangement of Katja ruling was not one that Novella had been aware of as temporary though the politics of the other packs had not exactly been her strong point and something that she would have to begin paying more attention to. Especially now as Katja spoke of Olympus.

That was were Anthem's children resided, or as any outside of the Destruction family would view them, Virgil's children. Never had Novella really known what to make of Virgil, she had gone through a rather rough and traumatic experience though it was a deed committed without spite or aggression on Anthem's side, purely confusion. And that was something few in Olympus had been able to understand. Her attitude and requests had left the poor boy quite unlike himself for a while not to mention caused some strain within the Destruction family. Such events had never been brought up again though, put behind them and now Novella's one and only concern would be for her nieces and nephews. They had surely ended up on their feet somewhere though it had been nice knowing where to find them even if she wasn't allowed to speak with them.

There was little that could be done about it however, of course not thinking for a moment that Katja would have actually kept the children and more drama now brewing between the former wolves of Olympus and Yfir. Instead she would give a soft smile and a nod of her head, relating back to the previous mention of Ebony. "I thought I recognised you." She would comment. "The festival was a good idea, unfortunately I had to miss most of it though." That had been for the best perhaps, though knowing what little of the festival she did, she honestly did think it had been a good idea, bringing wolves together as she had. She would pause now, waiting to see what else Katja had to say. An update was of course rather good for both parties but was there more to this meeting than that? Honestly Novella couldn't be sure, aside from Sawtooth and Abaven this was her first official meeting with another alpha. Hopefully her inexperience didn't show too much.