ardent

More Plots for the Plot Goddess!

Felicitas

gems
size
build
player
10-31-2013, 12:28 AM
I just recently returned from a college induced hiatus, and now I'm rearing to go, m'loves. Felicitas is in dire need of some plotting. I'm talking anything. With anyone. Hit me with your best shot.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-31-2013, 06:53 AM
Welcome back from Nyx!!! I missed you!!

I have no idea who to throw at you, but you can check out my chars and peek? -points below-

Felicitas

gems
size
build
player
10-31-2013, 02:22 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nyx bby, harro! I missed you as well <3

Feli and Killian are eventually going to have a reunion, so maybe Basilisk can have one as well? Feli can freak out over how much he's grown n'all that jazz~

I'm also trying to have her make some friends her own age, and you have three characters who meet that bill; Epiphron, Kapras?us & Anthem. Out of all of them she'd probably enjoy Anthem's company the most. She always somehow ends up befriending the 'different' characters and showering them with her loving-ness, no matter what site I take her to. She would see a lot of her mother in Epiphron and most diffidently see her as a role model of sorts. And as for Kapras?us, while their personalities are pretty polar, they are both highly religious.

Feel free to pick and choose which interactions you'd prefer c:

Leon I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-23-2013, 05:12 AM
Felicitas and Mako perhaps? Maybe a crush or friend thing? He has trouble with trust since he was abused, neglected and all that by his birth pack and his parents...so he is quite timid right now. He needs development though and she could probably help him c: Once he breaks out of his shell though he is really loving and loyal and quite outgoing yet still retain some shyness.

>>Mako<<

Erebos

gems
size
build
player
11-24-2013, 07:38 PM
KIT

Get your butt back here so we can

1) Have awesome Feli/Killi threads
2)Maybe have a Feli/Erebos thread as well?

Felicitas

gems
size
build
player
11-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Gah, I'm sorry my lovelies, I'll be back soon. My English professor is throwing one essay after another at us, and I'm just now in the final stages for a research paper that'll count as a quarter of my grade. Feli will be up and running again this week c:

Felicitas

gems
size
build
player
11-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Double post because I do what I want~

Dragon: Yessssss, Feli is starting to collect all the shy/misunderstood/troubled males. Glorious. They can most diffidently be friends, some awkward crushing would be highly amusing~ Anything you're up for, m'dear c:

Raii: The Feli/Killi extravaganza shall continue, of that I assure you <3 And ooooooo, Erebos, the possiblities. He likes to get picky with the bad habits of others, and Feli strives to always have impeccable manners/habits, so she might throw him for a loop. She's also delt with wolves who suffer from PTSD on other sites, so she could help him with his hallucinations/depression.