gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-14-2014, 01:02 PM

Quelt made a call for the young woman that he said he would be doing. Though he only briefed her slightly on what he had planned. Whether or not she would accept the pack would be him hoping and praying. His black tail flicking back and forth as he waited patiently. After all, he felt numb to the situation ever since he felt like he was letting his family down. Yet ultimately he knew it was his choice, and his choice alone. As the large man settled on his haunches for a wait for the young crippled woman. That didn't make her any less able at all though, he truly believed that.
While he wasn't sure what Irune would think, he already spoke to the pack that he had decided on staying within the new pack no matter what Arian did with it. Maybe he was a foolish man, maybe Zakuro had placed a curse on him. He didn't know, nor at the moment did any of that matter. To live in this life, he needed to survive, but he felt like he wasn't entirely needed to protect others aside from the close family.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 01:10 PM

Arian was a little bit happier, to actually know that some other of her family were still around. Friends at least. She knew wolves like Destruction would always be around until the end of their days, but at least unlike the rest of her family they would hopefully not disappear. The cripple would happily walk towards Quelt, she was getting used to her odd trot on the back leg of hers. Hopefully she would eventually learn how to fight even with her disability. After all, she needed to be stronger if she was to protect anyone, including herself.
"Uncle Quelt!" she exclaimed to the man she considered family. Her tail nervously wagging behind her as she watched him. Something seemed....to be bothering him. She frowned a little, but sat down closer to him. Wondering what the rest of the story was that he had wanted to speak to her about.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-14-2014, 01:36 PM

The girls joy surprised him a little, but he guessed that was just the surprise he would get. Quelt smiled a little though, it was nice to see her that way despite what had happened to her. He could feel the same way after what had happened with Rentaro but no one knew about that. He sighed a little and cleared his throat. She was obviously ready to be spoken to. "Thank you for coming Arian." he said. He smiled though, he was sort of glad she was the one he chose to move the pack onto.
"I don't want to waste time but, I was wondering if you'd accept the Isokan crown. Leadership with me has run its course and I figured you were the best choice." Quelt said as he looked up at her. Hoping that she didn't flat out reject him. After all, he would probably pass the pack onto Renhet has a last resort if anything. He couldn't just ask levi to do it, it would be rude to rob Bass of any more of his members.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 01:47 PM

At first the girl choked on her own words she was about to say. She hadn't expected it, well sort of but still was she really his first choice? What about his other family. Arian wanted to accept it automatically, but she reminded herself she needed to make a rational decision if anything. She took in a deep breath and thought for a few moments. It was an honor, she felt like she did when she was the heir in seracia. Thinking about it for a moment she looked at him with a serious look on her face.
"Quelt....I....I will gladly take the isokan crown from you. But one question, are you planning on seeing me keep it as it is. Or turn it into something new?" she asked. Arian wanted to do so much with a pack, sick and tired of losing her home without being internally involved in it's fate. This was something she only dreamed of.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-14-2014, 01:52 PM

Quelt would watch her carefully as she thought it over. He didn't blame her, in fact it only reassured him that she would be a suitable leader for all of them. Possibly do a better job than he had, Irune probably warned him about that. Yet, his world was not perfect even if he had been keen on making it that way. He smiled a bit at her one and final question. "It is your pack now Arian. Move it where you wish, and change the ranks and rules. I just am hoping you do better than I think I did." he said standing.
"Though, keeping the name would be nice." Quelt said simply. As he looked towards the mines. This was his home, but his home would be wherever he chose. Arian was a kind soul, she wanted to believe she wasn't but it was still on the inside of her. Yet part of her wasn't afraid of being tough either. Cripple or not she was strong.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 01:59 PM

As he stood up, so did she. Now there would be a home for Sarka and her siblings! She smiled towards him, giving a small laugh. For a moment forgetting about all her pain. "The name and location will stay. Thank you Quelt, let's go greet the new pack." she said pressing up against the larger male in his fluffy fur. She was glad, and started limping towards the mines. It would be up to them if they wanted to leave or not, but Isokan would be turned into a family orientated pack. No one would be above one or another. It would be rather different.
Even if she had been raised upon royals, she would not run it as such. Carefully to assess each member and make sure they showed the effort to improve. To protect and live a fulfilling life. Arian wanted to make sure she didn't let Quelt or any of those who chose to stay down.

"Talk" "You" Think