ardent

A NEW FAMILY?!

Avalanche

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Yes, A new family! Exciting, right? Anyway, to the good stuffers. So, I'm creating Avalanche, and part of his history is that he has three siblings. He's the oldest one in the litter, and third oldest one in the little 'pack' they were in.

His mother, Carolina, was a jerk to him and his siblings, and even to her mate.
She abused them, fought them, screamed at them. She is dark gray and white with mint green eyes. She has a large scar from the side of her neck to her hind leg from Avalanche's rebellion.

His father, Shadow, was too afraid to do anything, but was still nice to say sweet things to them. He is a dark gray and tan wolf with blue-green eyes, and escaped after the rebellion.

The oldest sister, Julya, was gray and white, like Carolina, but one eye was a mint green, her mother's, and the other is her father's blue-green. I might be playing her, if nobody gets her. She was the only one who supported Avalanche the most when he decided to stand up against his mother. She is 30 inches and 66 pounds, like the other two. Julya will be traveling with him, along with Maya.

The middle sister, Maya, was white with gray markings and mint green eyes, and probably the one who was a daddy's girl, and will hate her mother like more than the fires of.....She supported Avalanche some, but truthfully, was doing it for her own good. She's independent like that.

And last, but not least, Aprila. She looks like Avalanche but is evil and trying to kill them all, except Carolina.

To apply, just give me an RP sample.