Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-20-2013, 03:34 PM

Kaala trotted over the small mound. Birds were tweeting around her and small animals scuttled around in the long grass. A vast lake with a small island in the centre was thrown into her sights. Wonderful. Increasing her pace she made her way to the bank of the lake. Her throat dry and scratchy she blissfully lapped up the clear water. A sudden tiredness came over Kaala. She found a small nest of grass by the bank and flopped down on her back to look up at the clouds. Despite the chilly Autumn air, the sun was still blistering hot. It had been a very long Autumn. The longest she had ever seen in her time at Alacritis. Almost two years she had been here, arriving barely as a yearling. Wow. Kaala was three next season. Time flies. Especially when you're meeting Kaveh. A sigh escaped her lips. The wonderful day she had spent with her love on the island. He had left Kaala with a promise to find her again. She didn't doubt that one bit. No sirree. Kaala closed her eyes to her thoughts and dreams, lying on the bank in bliss.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 04:05 PM

It felt like there was such a weight that had been lifted off his shoulders since he had found Ely. He hated that she was sick, but he was sure she would get better soon. Now that he had found her, he finally had the chance to go find his love again. He trusted Demonio enough to watch after his sister till he returned again. He seemed to care about her almost as much as Kaveh did.

The brown male padded through the west, the sun beating down on his dark fur and warming him despite the fall chill on the air. He glanced to his left and saw the lake in the distance and he smiled. That's just what he needed. He walked over and lapped up the cool water, sighing gently with relief. Now if he could just find Kaala this would be a perfect day.

His ears perked up excitedly as he caught her familiar scent on the air, his seafoam green eyes searching the area around him. Sure enough, there she was several feet away, resting on her back in a patch of grass. He smiled, his tail wagging behind him as he padded quietly over to her. He came up alongside her and looked down at her, so his muzzle was right over hers. "There you are, beautiful..." he said softly, looking down at Kaala with pure affection and happiness.

Speech
Thought
Others

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-22-2013, 03:45 PM

Kaala daydreamed for a few minutes. The lapping of water on the bank and small bugs and birds singing around soothing her. It had been awhile since she'd been home. The last she'd just been there to see Ocena and Mercianne' s new pup's. They were beautiful. Just little bundles of fur. A smile crawled into her face as she thought about them.
It wasn't long until a small plodding sound brought Kaala to her senses. Opening one eye she saw a familiar brown form leaning over her head. There you are, beautiful. She licked him under his chin, just reading the bottom of his muzzle. Looking into his forest eyes with her own sky blue, she said Hello handsome A smile exploded on her face. Finally.

Rolling herself onto her stomach, she lay down facing Kaveh. She shallowly yawned, opening her lungs to sigh deeply. Her tail thumped in synch with her heart behind her. An inviting look was in her eye ad she nodded her head beside her.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2013, 02:00 PM

A soft rumble of a laugh echoed in his chest as his sweet Kaala gave his chin a lick and was happy to see the huge smile that crossed her face. He watched her roll onto her stomach and when she nodded to the empty spot beside her he was more than happy to take her up on her offer. Grinning widely, he laid down beside her and immidiately pulled her into a tight embrace with his side pressed against hers. Kaveh had missed her dearly, maybe even more than be had missed his sister.

The earthy brute's tail thumped lightly behind him as well as his neck stretched over hers and pulled her close to him. He nuzzled her affectionately and breathed in that wonderful scent of hers that she had missed so much. "What have you been up to while I was away from you, my love?" he asked curiously. He was still a little sad that Kaala wasn't able to meet his sister yet, but with Elysia being sick she wasn't really in any state to meet new wolves.

Speech
Thought
Others

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2013, 01:37 PM

Kaala watched as her love accepted her invitation to lie down next to her and licked his muzzle affectionately as he did. She pushed into him as he pulled her in close. Resting her head just under his chin, she pushed her skull lovingly to his. Her ebony tail thumped happily behind her as she felt her heartbeat sync to her love's.
I missed you She pressed her body against him harder as she let the words roll of her tongue. An ache had been encasing her heart the weeks he had been gone.
What have you been up to while I was away from you, my love? His speech sent a tingle up her body. She smiled before answering. Oh you know, this and that. I went back to my family, but not for long. I came back to try and find you. She pulled away and gave a kiss up his forehead, looking into his emerald eyes. What about You? How is your sister? Kalla knew that her love had gone to find his sister, Elysia, but she did not know who or how she was.

Ooc: sorry for crappiness

"Speech."