build
player
10-14-2014, 10:11 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Thena
How did you get here?:A friend is on the site, and I figured I would join

Character's Name:Alonzo
Season of Birth:Spring
Adult Height: 30 inches
Appearance Description: Alonzo has a lovely coat of pitch black fur. It hasn't got a single patch of any other colour in it. It is medium in length. It gets very fluffy in winter. His fur is always very tidy and clean. He has dark green eyes, the colour of the darkest ivy leaf. His tail is long and fluffy all the time.

He is medium in size, 30 inches in height and 88 pounds in weight. He has quite massive paws, that seem out of proportion with his body. His face is quite long, and narrow. His ears stick up constantly. His body is lean, built for agility and speed. He has long legs that glide easily along the ground.
Calling: Wanderer
Proof of Purchases:

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2014, 01:04 AM
Hello there Thena.

Welcome to Ala, unfortunately your appearance is a little short, it should be at least 100 words. Good news is that's the only thing that needs to be changed so once that is sorted Alonzo can be accepted.

Alonzo

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2014, 01:31 AM
I have add a bit more, is that enough now? I can add more if needed, just finding it a little bit hard :)

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
10-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Just one issue I see - you added the words to your post here instead of your profile so your profile is still short on appearance. :) Once you put it in there, you should be good to go, just post here again to let us know when you've finished.

Seadragoness

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2014, 09:42 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]