ardent

It's always cold up in the north

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:37 AM

Oddity sat back on his haunches, relaxing behind a bunch of those tall ice crystals that scattered the land. He couldn't help but to be more confident in himself, more over he was relaxed. In the end, he was void of the reason to constrict himself. It had taken a bit for himself to realize he was no longer subjected to his fathers rule. Abelinda had made him realize that, thus had surfaced his feelings for love. Though it was no doubt he wasn't the only one, with the way she acted she obviously had others loving her. Oddity would still try his worth though, and he would train to get stronger in order to back up his love. If it came down to it, and he was forced to move on, he would not go down so easily.
Licking the wounds on his snout the man stretched himself out, sunning himself with the slightly cool weather of the fall. If he were around the tree's perhaps there would be a source of leaves to pile into. Oddity kept an alert eye out though, he never knew what would happen. Last time he had been here, he had gotten his tongue stuck on one of these large ice cycles. Only to be helped by a primate.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:42 AM

"I am in love with the word of death, and the being of it all"

She hummed to herself, sliding across the ice like it was some sort of game, and it was fun too. Displacing all her thoughts, the woman was utterly out of her mind and a giant beast at that. With a scar curling around both sides of her face in the form of a smile, it was a sick sense of humor her father had when she was younger. Ryouta was having fun, until someone caught her eye, there was a male laying there. He smelt of Glaciem, the alliance made them friends, maybe he wanted to play. But it wasn't like she could kill him, that would be bad.
"Does someone like you always lay yourself out to be rotted meat?" She chuckled deep within her throat. Eyes starring straight at the black male, he looked injured too. Oh he looked so pretty with those wounds there. She wondered if they would last forever like his scars. It looked like he had been beaten, but she couldn't assume, nor did she care.

Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:48 AM

Oddity raised his head towards the beast, she was rather large wasn't she. Her scent was from amenti though, so he had no reason to fear her, unless she planned on breaking it, not that Isar would care if he was attacked by an amenti anyway. He gave a small chuckle back to her, so she was so close to death, or was she just odd. From what he had heard, Amenti was full of the nut job ladies. Maybe he could place himself in there one day to gain a son, if he were ever to lose the chance of Abel at least. If his son had Isar's blood, then that would make him the happiest wolf in the world.
"No, but it seems like a lady like you has just come across a fairly interesting find no?" He raised himself and shook off any small shavings of ice that stuck to his fur. OH she was a pretty one, she was filled with the feeling of intimidation. Maybe it was that, or just plain stupidity.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:56 AM

Ryouta laughed at the male, so yes he was a friend no doubt. She loved it, she couldn't kill him, but that just meant she could have different fun with him and try to get into his head. Her tail wagged back and forth as she pulled onto her stomach tilting her head at the male. "You're as interesting as a dead beat at the moment, even the slaves have more class than you." She laughed chuckling nearly out of her control.
He could snap at her if he wanted, but that would only result in her snapping back(harder). Her blue eyes narrowing on him, then relaxing as she raised her head. "Do you like death Ryouta likes death!" Out of the blue she asked the question. Did he like death like she did? Or was he an idiot who was obsessed with life?

Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 04:27 AM

A slight growl hit his throat with the lady's words. She was just going to flat out insult him to? Though he kept his cool, he gave a smile and laughed a bit. Maybe it was just her way of communicating with others. "But I am not a slave am I, so I much be at least a bit more interesting." Oddity said with a raised eyebrow. Then she asked him if he liked death. That was an even more odd question than he would rise up, she definitely was a cat of a different kind.
"Death is nice when you give it to the right people. I take it your Ryouta? My name is Oddity."/i> Well at least this gave him some sort of entertainment for the time being. It wasn't like he could do anything else, not with the war at their feet. And everyone was waiting with anticipation.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 04:30 AM

Ryouta wagged her tail at the man, so was he as controlling as her queen. That she did not care about, they may have been allies, but Amenti was her home, the people she dearly loved. Though her insane mind couldn't quiet understand the mentality of enjoying life, so Oddity's answer she considered a foolish one. Though he did manage to redeem himself son with the slave comment. "You'd make a good slave for cantti, but I must wait until you do something wrong, they always do, the men. It's only a matter of time." She smirked, insulting him was fun, and threatening him to make him into a slave was even more fun.
"Death is for everyone, death is fun, it's fascinating." Ryouta concurred to his comment. Tilting her head towards his name. It definitely fit him, not as much as it would have fit her if she had been named that. The queen would be by far satisfied with being a queen but for now, she was who she was.

Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 04:35 AM

Oddity was quickly thrown back, he didn't know what to do with the woman. His ears twitched with a bit of annoyance, he would not do something wrong. She knew nothing, and was oblivious to the world. "I'm afraid you won't be able to make me a slave that easily, as Isar's pawn I am obligated to serve him, as well as my own desires at that." He retorted, standing up as she tilted her head at him. It was noted at his name, which was no surprise to him.
"What makes you so sure that you're right anyway, what if you're wrong?" Oddity asked with a flick of his tail. Really she was more odd than him, perhaps it was best if he avoided her. Hopefully she wouldn't hold true towards her words, lying was as big a weapon as the actions she spoke of itself anyway.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 04:54 AM

Ryouta listened to the male, her ears moving left and right as she didn't even think about what he was saying. After a few minutes of silence, she burst into laughter, nearly losing her breath as she looked up at the male. Did he honestly think that he could be correct? What if he was wrong, after all males had a brain the size of a walnut to her. Which was why her father had taken to such humors as the one that was on her face. After her laughing spell she looked down on him, trying to catch her breath.
"I am always right, even if I am wrong. Don't you know how to please a woman's ears." She chuckled, Ryouta loved her women after all. Her tail flicked back and forth, as she moved up to his side brushing lightly against his fur. "Would you like to know, little man?" She scoffed lowering her head towards his face. Oh so close.

Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 05:06 AM

Oddity could hardly believe his ears, he was rather taken back by the woman. Was he the foolish one, he didn't know. Honestly, at this point he wouldn't mind a little coaching on how to get close to a woman. After all, when it came to Abelinda, perhaps it would heighten his chances. Why not take advantage of the allies that they had made. Benefit after all, that was all that they were for. After all so far he didn't want to be friends with them.
"You confuse me, then what is it that a woman likes to hear, you may be one yourself, but you have no mind." He snorted, moving away from her with a growl as she tried to brush against him. Not happening, he thought, flicking his tail to wait in response towards her.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 05:23 AM

Ryouta was not disappointing when he moved away, she simply moved with him. Pulling her snout ever so close to his ear. "You don't need a mind to impress." She giggled moving away as she pulled her side on one of the ice points. Her body reflecting off of them as she let a small hiss move from her lips. Well he hadn't declined, smart boy for that.
"Women are strong, men may think they are stronger, or want to be. But keep in mind they have more smarts. The women you try to impress, if you do not wish her to have relationship freedom you must keep her on a tight leash. Impress her, speak tongue's that will make her shiver." Ryouta circled Oddity, blue eyes narrowing on him. Flicking her tail back and forth, this was fun. Oddity was playing her game, so she was having fun. And it was exciting!

Speech,