ardent

Bring It Back

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 12:25 AM

She lied. She lied. She lied to him. Lies were nothing strange to the titan. He had been a liar his entire life...But this time was different. She had begun to change him, to make him something better. She had promised him that she would stay with him and help him become something that she could be proud of and take back to meet her family...So where was she? She had said that she would go back to say her goodbyes to her family...but she had never returned. Had she realized the true monster that he was and that her endeavor was useless? That it was hopeless and that she would never be able to reform the murderer that he was. She had seemed so convincing and Demyan had no reason not to trust her words...but perhaps for the first time in his life, he had committed a mistake.

For some unknown reason she had saved his life; she had given him the second chance at life, to possibly continue to terrorize the rest of the world as he had been doing since the moment he had been able to walk properly. She had touched him...touched his heart, the one thing that the monster had never had, or at least never realized he had. Until she came along. But now, as he moved through thundering storm, he could acutely feel the organ in his chest constricting and twisting with such an intensity that it made it hard to breathe, choking the titan. She had lied to him. But he had lied to many before her, so why should it matter that she had lied to him? Because she was his little angel...the one who was going to save him from himself...but two seasons had been passed since he had last seen her...There was no hide or hair of her anywhere in this forsaken land and he was loosing it. He had been doing good, resisting the urge to slaughter every living creature that walked within sight, but that battle was now over. He could no longer fight it. He no longer had the strength to fight it. Why should be fight it when the reason that he was fighting had abandoned him?

The blood of some unlucky rogue wolf coated the monster, decorating his chest, forelimbs, throat and jaws, the creature's trachea hanging limply from his jaws as he trudged through the mud, the relentless rain pelting his grey form as thunder cracked overhead, illuminating the pitch darkness for a moment, allowing him to see just where his paws had led him; the weeping woods. It was the first place he had come across the nymph, where he had threatened to kill her, where she had healed him and where he had protected her from his sister. He should've killed her from the moment he lay eyes on her. He could've saved himself all this...pain. With a lumbering walk the titan would move towards the trunk where he had tripped over and gotten splinters stuck in his hide. The rage and hurt coiling inside of him would manifest itself into a physical act as he swung out with his forelimb, breaking off a piece of the trunk, sending it crashing against the nearest tree. WHY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!!! The murderer would thrust his blood soaked jaws up to the sky, an anguished howl erupting into the stormy atmosphere, his voice lost in the howling wind. For the first time tears, hidden by the pouring rain, streamed down his grey cheeks, tumbling down to mix with the water that fell from the sky. Skull would be dropped down, muzzle nearly touching the mud beneath his paws, uncontrollable sobs rocking his massive frame. She had left him...

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 12:50 AM

The titan hadn't gone unnoticed as the wraith had first noted him once hearing the struggles of another, staying hidden while those ghostly eyes watched while he ripped a part another wolf seemingly full of anger, hate and pain. Something had happened to him and from what Abel could gather perhaps was the fact that he had lost a loved on in some form or another but the phantom wasn't going to question how. He was a open wound festering with a mixture of feelings being quite ripe for the picking; if Abel could play this right but perhaps something more could come of this given the time. Trailing behind the dame barely took notice of both the rain and thundering clouds above in the darkening sky which twisted and turned seemingly reflecting the brutes feelings whatever they maybe. Perhaps Abelinda could forge him into something she could use, it was clear he enjoyed killing as Abel had watched him killing an unlucky rogue of whom likely deserved it due to the fact they simply got in the way of his war path. He was a tool to be forged into a weapon but for now the dame had emotions to tend to and wounds to seal with her delicate yet caring touch.

Drifting closer as the male lead her on into lands unknown the dame kept a respectful distance going as far to keep her self hidden from him as he lashed out at a tree, that was when she had drawn closer yet still keeping a short distance between the two of them. ?My dear; may I ask what is tormenting you so?? The serpent spoke softly and carefully as those ghostly eyes remained upon his form, curios yet knowing she was getting her self into a dangerous situation but Abelinda knew she could handle her self if the need arose.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 01:18 AM

He couldn't hear anyone that was following and he didn't try to. He didn't care anymore. Anyone who would dare to follow the murder was basically signing their death wish. Any scent that he could've caught to let him know that there was someone following him was drowned out by the rain out and the mud was that was on the verge of clogging up his nostrils. He wanted to die. He wanted to find her and rip her tiny throat out for having lied to him, for having broken her promise. He wanted to watch the light fade from the eyes of every living creature that passed by him. He wanted to taste their warm blood run down his throat and coat his insides. He wanted to decorate the world with the blood of all the living creatures. A whirlwind of emotions curled and coiled inside of his chest, making the pain he already felt because of her abandonment hurt even more. He shouldn't have cared. She was a nobody. An unimportant waste of a life...It hurt to think about her like that...his precious angel...How he hated her and loved her at the same time...He wished he had never met her...His life had been a lot simpler when he had been the ruthless murderer he had been born to be.

The squelching of paw steps would reach the gargantuan's ears, but he didn't care to look up. It didn't matter who they were. They were probably just passing by anyway. No one cared about the murderer who was loosing his mind. My dear; may I ask what is tormenting you so? Stupid. The titan would say nothing, his large skull snapping around to the right, powerful jaws unhinged and agape, dagger like fangs gleaming in the darkness as he launched himself at the stupid wolf who was asking him irrelevant questions. Get the fuck away from me before I rip your fucking throat out! His voice was a painful roar as his jaws snapped together, looking to clamp down on the woman's stupid face if she didn't move out of the way fast enough. If she was smart she would be out and running before he could make a second attempt at going through with his threat.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 01:27 AM

Standing where the wraith was Abelinda knew to keep her distance at least to be respectful and to be sure she would be able to dodge out of the way if she must. As soon as those soft words left that maw the wraith found her self faced with a wolf full of unruly emotions and bared fangs, being quite the difference between their forms the wraith easily danced out of the way of his lung staying but a few paces further then before from him. ?Seeking to kill me for doing nothing won't solve your problems; speak of them and let the emotions free themselves from your trembling form.? Speaking evenly as the wraith watched him closely knowing this may take awhile but alas the lass had quite a bit of time to devote to him if she must. Being full of pain and hatred as he was Abelinda would take her time in wearing the beast out, it was all she could do if he wouldn't see reason with her words.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 01:37 AM

Stupid woman. Was she looking to get herself killed? Clearly she had no sense of self-preservation as she merely dodged his lunge, keeping herself a good few paces away from him. He was hurt and nothing, not even an enraged Demyan, was more dangerous than a hurt one. A hurt Demyan had absolutely no regard for anything. Not for pain, not for pleasure, not for anything. He wanted to kill because he wanted to kill. That was the only way that he knew how to allow himself to stop feeling the hurt. When he killed he would loose himself in the kill, in the blood, in the gore. Killing made the hurt go away, but it didn't last. So he had to keep killing. There were plenty of creatures on the earth that he could kill, that would help him keep the hurt at bay for a long time. Maybe for the rest of his life or until he was finally killed himself or nature decided to take him. Neither of which he saw happening any time soon.

Cyan gems would fixate on the grey woman's throat, almost tasting the blood that ran through her jugular. She should've been gone by now, but clearly she had a death wish. Seeking to kill me for doing nothing won't solve your problems; speak of them and let the emotions free themselves from your trembling form. Did she not realize that he was beyond the point of words? No one could talk him into stopping; no one except her. But she long gone. And she wasn't going back. So he wasn't turning back. He was past the point of no return. But you are doing something. Breathing. Now shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here and leave me the fuck alone before I rip your pathetic trachea out and use it to tie your muzzle shut! He was unable to keep the raw emotion from projecting through his voice as he threw himself towards the rogue bitch again, jaws snapping towards her forelimbs, looking to sink his fangs into one and crush the limb. He wanted her gone; he wanted her dead.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 01:47 AM

The wraith didn't have a death wish far from it and she had a plan; to mold him into something she could use. Her own plaything, a killer waiting at her beck and call. It would take some time to perhaps get him to that point but she had more then enough time to do so. He was the perfect one to do this to; Oddity wasn't what the phantom was looking for. He as already a pawn and for her half-brother Isar if things were going to go along smoothly for her self the dame needed someone quite able to do her bidding when such was called upon. However that didn't mean the wraith was afraid to get her own paws dirty; far from it.

Smirking ever so softly as he spoke again projecting that anger at her unable to keep it back. ?I have my reasons for doing this and my my, what threat's we spill oh so freely from that trap of yours.? The dame took on a taunting and almost mocking voice as that body once more danced away from his lunging jaws; shifting to the left and passing him easily. While he maybe slowed down by the rain and mud she had a less difficult time due to her own much lighter form compared to his. That tail was lightly grace along his side as her form would delicately yet quickly pass his own and out of danger. Facing him once again; she simply waited for what els he had to throw at her.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 01:57 AM

He had no patience. It was nonexistent now. And this woman was talking way too much. He wanted to shut her up. To rip her throat out and use it as a chew toy as he gauged her eyes out to feed them to the crows. He wanted to desecrate her body until there was absolutely nothing left of it and anyone that came upon her remains would never know that they belonged to a wolf. He was a murderer through and through and he had been stupid to think that some foolish child would be able to change him. He couldn't be helped. He was beyond the point of being helped. He was beyond redemption, beyond saving, beyond anything. No one could help him and no one should. He was a hopeless case and everyone was better of trying to avoid him then putting themselves directly in his path like this foolish woman was doing. Did she not see a murderer before her eyes?

I have my reasons for doing this and my my, what threat's we spill oh so freely from that trap of yours. Her voice was taunting, provoking him further, making the rage that was boiling inside of his chest burn white hot. His vision began to blur slightly, the edges of it becoming tinted in crimson. She was going to loose something tonight...whether it be a body part or her life that was to be determined. The gargantuan was done talking; he wanted blood. With a blood curdling snarl, crimson stained lips peeling back against ivory daggers, the titan would charge once again towards the woman, audits flattened against his skull, limbs pounding away at the muddy terrain. Why couldn't she understand that he just wanted to be left alone! Powerful jaws would tuck downwards, again aiming to snap towards her limbs, preferably her wrists. He wanted to her her bones snap.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 02:05 AM

He stopped talked and proved to put all his anger into his attacks while the wraith danced around him proving to pull away at the last moment before his jaws would snap around her wrist. A daredevil she indeed was yet at the same time playing quite the dangerous game gave her quite the rush, there was nothing needing to be here in the least simply a dance that would happen between the two until one or the other tired them selves out far too much to even make a move. A soft grin showed it self upon that delicate face showing that the phantom was physcially and mentally enjoying this challenge although she wasn't spilling his blood upon the muddy and water trenched ground it was still an enjoyable dance; a work out something that had been needed for some time. In fact she had been tempted to track down a cougar or bear to taunt them and do that dangerous dance each bore. For now Abelinda knew it was naught but a waiting game for the brute before her to tire him self until he couldn't do so any longer.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 02:12 AM

He was hopeless. Everything in the world was hopeless. There was nothing to look forward to, nothing to fear. There was just nothing for Demyan anymore. The only reason he he had to even consider changing into a better person had all but abandoned him. What reason did he have now? His bitch of a sister? She could give a rats ass about him. She was probably off being a whore and fucking everything with a pulse. She was worthless and useless for all he cared. She was more of an annoying pest than his actual sibling. This land...it wasn't good for him. He was being poisoned by it. But it was making him worse...making him more ruthless, more unforgiving than he had even been in his life. Now that she was out of the picture he could get back to perfect his methods of killing and torture. He could get back to the one thing he enjoyed in this damn world; killing.

The woman would again evade his clutches, moving out of the way at the last second, enraging and frustrating the gargantuan that much more. He would come to skidding halt in the mud, talons digging into the muddy earth in an effort to keep himself from toppling face fist into the wet earth. Massive skull would whip around, burning cyan eyes locking in on the woman's figure. What the hell did she want from him? An an anguished roar would burst from his trembling bloody jaws, frame shaking uncontrollably. Why couldn't she just leave him alone! All he wanted to do was kill and she wasn't going to offer herself up to him to torture her as he wanted, then she had no reason to stick around and taunt him!

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 02:21 AM

Once more avoiding his clutches the dame stayed where she was as that head titled to the right slightly. ?Finished my dear?? The wraith would question ever so softly; giving that coat a quick shake as she stood there those eyes roaming over his body quite to say the least liking what she saw. ?Now, while you are listening perhaps I can offer something the wrench neglected to give you; a purpose.? The same spoke decidedly as they stood there out in the rain utterly it was up to him if he would take her up on what she could offer and and possibly much more depending on how things went. He was certainly handsome even in his bloodied glory quite proving to be something different and much more.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 02:35 AM

There was no one for him, that was much was clear. She wasn't meant for him. The woman standing before him wasn't meant for him. She and the woman could do so much better than him. They could find someone who wasn't a murderer; who they could take back to their family and not have to warn them that there was possibility that they could one day revert back to their killing ways. He would never find someone and frankly, he didn't give a fuck anymore. He didn't want anyone and he never would. He was content with living out the rest of his life on his own, with just Nickolai as his companion. The feline had stayed behind some, trying to avoid his much larger companion's wrath. The leopard was high up in the trees, somewhat shielded from the pounding rain, watching with a steady gaze as Demyan attempted to rip the woman to shreds. It was only when he ceased his efforts that Nickolai would decide to abandon his post in the tree, lithe form easily traversing the distance as he came to Demyan, smaller figure slipping between his forelimbs, circular skull turned in the direction of the woman.

Finished my dear? Now, while you are listening perhaps I can offer something the wrench neglected to give you; a purpose. A purpose? He had none. He was mindless killing machine that wandered the earth ripping anything with a pulse apart that crossed his path. It didn't get any simpler than that. A feline eyebrow would raise questioningly, golden gaze flickering up to his larger companion. Demyan spared a glance towards Nickolai before allowing his cyan eyes to flicker back to figure, bloodied jaws remaining shut, his silent acceptance of whatever she was saying. He would pretend to listen, but once she was done talking, he and Nickolai would be gone.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 02:44 AM

The brute would remain silent and a brow would raise yet something drew her attention as it came closer, an odd feline of some sort proved to settle it self between his limbs a companion perhaps? But her gaze drifted back to the silent brute as she waited for him to say something and when nothing was forth coming the wraith would indeed wonder briefly. ?I could find a great use for one like you; killing doesn't bother me in the least as it would weaker minded and hearted souls that wander this place. The weak all have but once place to be, beneath the strong doing our bidding or perish.? Weakness wasn't something the women accepted at all from her self or from others. Here however the women would have to make an acceptation due to his blind rage.

Flicking an ear as the dame took a step towards him simply testing his reaction it was all he would dare to cross for the moment. ?I can offer a contract of a sort if you wish or would you desire something else?? Of course while he maybe sensible she was willing to negotiate things with him; knowing she'd have to take care and time to patch and mend the wounds the one he lost had left behind.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 02:50 AM

Why did this bitch feel the need to talk so much? Did she not realize that he wasn't here to sit down and have a conversation? He didn't want to hear what she had to say; he wanted to taste her blood. To feel her spine and trachea snapping beneath his jaws. That's what he wanted. Not her stupid, meaningless words. I could find a great use for one like you; killing doesn't bother me in the least as it would weaker minded and hearted souls that wander this place. The weak all have but once place to be, beneath the strong doing our bidding or perish. He wasn't an object that could be put to the disposal of some stupid bitch. He wasn't her toy that she could do with whatever she wished. He did what he wanted, when he wanted, with whomever he wanted. No one told him what to do.

And then the bitch was taking a step forward, moving towards him again. Bloodstained lips would curl back against ivory daggers, a warning snarl rumbling his his scarred chest, a hiss echoing the sentiment from Nickolai. What is that you want with my companion? The feline would speak up and address the silver wench, knowing that Demyan was past the point of speaking now. He knew it didn't matter what she had to offer, the titan would refuse it anyway, but there was no harm in entertaining her and making it seem like they cared.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 02:56 AM

The dame didn't edge closer as the brute proved to grow aggressive with her and the feline soon spoke in his stead, sighing the dame shook that head a bit. It would seem the brute was too thickly skulked to get it through his head. A pity really. ?My offer still stands.? The fea would state simply turning however Abelinda would make her way to leave. ?Seek me out in the north if you wish to speak.? With that the wraith would draw her self from their company. Maybe it had been a waste but all she could do was wait once he was maybe sensible enough to speak to her, Abel had little problem bidding her time if she must.

Abel Exit's unless stopped?

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:04 AM

The storm was beginning to calm down just a tad, the howling of the wind having died off, though the pelting rain and cracking thunder could still be seen and heard. The blinding rage that been roaring through his system only moments ago now began to cool with the chilled water that assaulted his massive frame. Nickolai it seemed, had managed to calm the man with his very presence. He was by no means not going to attack her, but that was only if she came to close. His efforts to go after her had ceased; clearly they were futile and he didn't want to be running around like fool after someone he wouldn't be able to sink his fangs into right away. His warning was heeded and she would remain where she was, sighing as she shook her head from side to side. My offer still stands. Seek me out in the north if you wish to speak.

Now that his rage wasn't completely blinding him and his sight was back to normal, the woman's words took root. Contract. What the hell did she mean by a contract? And then she began to move away, back in the direction that she came. Wait. Demyan would call out to the woman in his low rumbling bass, waiting until she had stopped and turned back to face him before voicing his question. What do you mean a contract? He was by no means agreeing or saying that he was considering accepting her offer, he just wanted to know what exactly she had in mind. Nickolai glanced up at his companion before looking to the woman, spotted tail flicking idly at his heels.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 03:12 AM

The ears upon her head flicked backwards at the sound of his voice, now he was willing to speak? He was certiantly strange one. Thus turning around as she glanced up at the sky the fea knew she'd have to dry and warm her self before going back home to the frigid north other wise she just might get a nasty case of frostbite. Lowering that muzzle once more that brow rose as he began to speak once more. ?We would both set rules or conditions as to what the contract would contain; from there we would work our way up once agreeing upon something, a middle ground if you will.? Speaking softly the dame let the words sink in.

As for what she had in mind. ?I clearly lack the bodily means to severely harm someone; you have the right kind of build to kill if not severely injure another. In a sense you would harm others for me or perhaps act as a guard that would do what I ask of them.? It was a very basic beginning and understanding of such a thing, the dame would have to gain enemies for him to go after yet with the war her brother was waging with Valhalla obviously the wraith was going to gain quite a few of them. Yet she knew he likely had a price that the dame would have to in turn pay for his services.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:29 AM

He wasn't sure why he was listening to what the woman had to say. He literally didn't give a fuck what she wanted or didn't want, but a part of him was curious as to what she had cooking up. He had nothing to loose, nothing to live for, and perhaps she could provide him with something to do. We would both set rules or conditions as to what the contract would contain; from there we would work our way up once agreeing upon something, a middle ground if you will. So he would get to tell her how he wanted things to play out, eh? Didn't sound too much of a stupid idea. Although the thought that she could control him was nearly amusing. Nearly.

And then came her explanation. I clearly lack the bodily means to severely harm someone; you have the right kind of build to kill if not severely injure another. In a sense you would harm others for me or perhaps act as a guard that would do what I ask of them. She wanted an on call murderer; an assassin of sorts, perhaps even a bodyguard. Did she not already have one in the pack that she was from? He wasn't blind; she was a good specimen and if he hadn't been in the phase that he was in, he would've fucked her already. But he wanted blood, not sex. And it sounded like he would get that from her. Personal killing machine, is that it? A cruel smirk would twist his bloodied features. She wanted an on call killer. How cute. If I were to agree, then I shall expect nothing in return. You ask to kill, I can kill. But nothing more than that. I am not your slave, or your friend. Perhaps a lover at some point, but only if I feel like it. I will stick around the area you reside in, but don't expect me to become your lap dog. He had nothing better to do and it was a job to do what he loved doing the most; killing. It couldn't get any better than that.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 03:37 AM

He was listening at least, it was a start. A brow rose a he began to speak however and it made her chuckle clearly enough as he seemed to amuse her with what he had uttered. ?Unless you can think of something better?? The fea would offer for him to add ideas which she wouldn't say no to; he clearly had a sensible head upon his shoulders thus the wraith saw little reason why not to give him a chance to prove such.

?Nothing in return? Surely you will want a payment of some sort.? The fea said questioning almost if seeming a tad puzzled. A brow would raise as he spoke of sex of all things, now that was sounding very tempting right then. The women had yet to get with another male and have some fun, some stress relief even. Sure she had a taste of another women before joining her brother but a women couldn't replace what a male could give. ?I have no intentions of you becoming a lap dog, as you so put it. A partner however does not sound half bad.? He could take that last part however he wished it knowing it could mean and lead to many different things.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:55 AM

A shrug would raise the mammoth's shoulders. There was no better way to phrase. That's basically what he would be; a personal killing machine. A machine set to kill whoever this woman wanted. How much more fun could it get? He would have a new target each time, new wolves to torture and maim. It wasn't much different from what he was doing now, except that he wasn't doing it for himself. There was nothing holding him back from taking the offer. So why shouldn't he?

Nothing in return? Surely you will want a payment of some sort. I have no intentions of you becoming a lap dog, as you so put it. A partner however does not sound half bad. She seemed to be suspicious of the fact that he wanted nothing in return. There was really nothing, except for a good fuck, that he would want in return. There was nothing that he wanted that she could give him, so her offer for some kind of payment was moot. Although, partners wasn't something he was very interested in either. Perhaps. He would state simply, neither accepting or denying her offer to become partners.

Talk like this

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 04:04 AM

Well it would seem they had agreed upon something at lest enough with him willing to become what she asked of him, now to tell him about the war. ?The pack my brother rules will be going to war another another dubbed as Valhalla; I shall call upon you to help take part in it. It is obvious enough you will enjoy being on the field of battle.? However the dame couldn't readily force him to come if he didn't wish it but she could only hope he would. Now giving that coat a shake the dame would make an attempt to draw closer to him yet being sure to be ready to dance aside if she must. ?Perhaps we should venture together to the north so I will know where to find you?? A simple suggestion for the time being then again perhaps she could have a spot of fun with him, it was becoming something that body was craving. The touch of male.