ardent

I WANNA BE THE OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 01:48 PM

The business Miss Roe had been assigned with was vague: the protocol was loose, and the occasion seemingly casual. Yet she knew better, her clientele experience proved worthy of a medal, framed and glittering on display. She had adapted to the expectations of potential alliances, whether they be male or female, or - in this case - of the same species. She meticulously followed a routine to ensure that her clients were satisfied and willing to partake in Amenti's empire. Their loyalty to the matriarchy came second, though, as first they had to show a fervent passion to serve her. And if she couldn't convince them to fall on a knee, she would use force, as she had done so in the past.

Karmen Roe had arrived in the Southern Lands by late afternoon, seeking the feline that wished to accompany her for the night. She had bathed in the Hot Springs before making her journey, leisurely sauntering through both sand and jungle to find the jaguar and assuage his demands. The Algoma Prairie was kind to her on her arrival - the plump, evasive sun bled into the sangria-wine sky, the rays of light tinting the layers of frost a colour similar to pomegranates. The sunset provided a moderate amount of warmth, sending shivers down the dip in Karmen's spine. As the frigid breeze tousled her honey-gold locks, she seated herself amongst the decaying foliage, curling her long tail along the curve of her hips. The princess waited, dainty and poise, impatient for her suitor to find her in his territory - she figured her presence would not go unnoticed for long, for her feminine fragrance would reach his palate and he would, hopefully, hunt her down.

OOC: SORRY IT IS SO SHORT FORGIVE ME

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-18-2013, 05:45 PM

""Me tem?a que no vendr?a, poco willow"" (i feared you would not come, little willow) deep tones would rattle the silence around them as the man came into her view. bushes would quiver in his wake as he slithered past them, sleek and flexible frame moving any obstacle in his way. she had been the one he so greatly desired, her beauty was something that had instantly caught his attention. even her flesh dripped in gold. she was a prize no doubt, and if she weren't already claimed by the skull faced queen she would be tongueless and under his rule. "Pero que se encuentra aqu?, y t? eres m?a" (but you are here, and you are mine) he would mutter, and without hesitation the man would rush forward. muscles rippled beneath ebony silk as his ears folded and his lips creased into a delighted smirk, revealing his five centimeter long canines. tonight she would be his. he would attempt to ram into her with force, wanting to knock her over and onto her back. from there he would place himself above her, front paws aiming to place themselves on the sides of her head so that she could not retaliate- though, he doubted she would. "I must have you."

Speech

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2013, 02:27 PM

When the feline arrived Karmen was not expecting her to fall victim to his exotic genes, but as the foreign language dripped from his lips and he parted the way to greet her, she couldn't help but catch a wisp of breath in her throat. Her entire system slowed to a sluggish pause, as if a deer caught in the headlights. Those wide, willow-eyes stared in silent awe at the elongated body that slithered closer to her. Karmen quietly fantasized about the way his tongue ran across his lips, the way his stare made her quiver in the most sinful ways: he was a Spanish ganglord, belonging to an underground mafia, dark and perilously convinving. And she could be his little pin-up doll, perfect and pearly with spiraling blonde curls and large, innocent eyes.

As the stranger advanced on to her, she mirrored his movements, deciphering his body language with effortless experience as she keeled over and rolled on to her back, her delicate underside exposed as he wished. The feline's large paws were placed on either side of her narrow face and he leaned closer, close enough to where she could feel the heat of his breath play with the soft fur on her cheeks. His words were candy in her mouth, and as she prepared to answer him, a quiet, girlish giggle escaped her brassy lips. "Apollo," she whispered in subtle fondness, for his stature was an item glorify, to compare it to the Gods. She tilted her head to one side as she peered up at the Spanish suitor, fluttering her dark lashes as a single, left paw would gingerly rise and attempt to place itself on his broad chest. "You asked for me, feline, and my Empress has sent me to you so that you might align yourself with our Empire. Why have you sought me?" She asked, feigning innocence, though slippery and dirty intentions crawled into the folds of her brain.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-04-2013, 02:42 PM

Muscles coiled and smoothed beneath silky fur as the man placed himself above his golden vixen. Heavy and large paws flawlessly landed on each side of her head, and with him above her, she was practically trapped helplessly beneath him. Just the way he liked it. As he leaned forward she did not retreat from his touch, no, she embraced it. She had gone down without even batting an eye, as if she had been trained to do this. And to think he believed his pretty little vixen was a virgin. Displeasing.

"Usted se acuesta sobre su espalda tan f?cilmente, es como si a ti te han hecho esto antes, quiz?s mi vixen no es tan golden despu?s de todo?" (you lay on your back so easily, it's as if you have done this before. perhaps my vixen isn't so golden after all?) lyrics would trip sinfully as a delicate paw would kiss his broad chest. Lips would crease and curl into a smirk as her crouched down further. He wanted to press his full weight against her, he wanted her pressed beneath him and her only way out being his consent. "Do not worry, a king can still gorge on the finest of silver." No, she was not yet worthy of being called his gold, because for one she was tainted, and for two she was not completely devoted to him. She whispered a name, but it was not his. He assumed she was comparing him to the god figure named Apollo, but he did not care. He was his own king, and he would not be compared to another- others would be compared to him, and he would rule number one every time. "No, Kusugra." He would whisper into her delicate left ear as he corrected her.

Chest would begin to vibrate thunderously as her heat mingled with his. His chest was aiming to press against hers, and if she did not fluster and his intentions went through then she would feel the tingly vibrations on her own chest. A sensual feeling no doubt, something that this woman had probably never felt before. It was truly captivating. "I called for you because you were the one I wanted. Dipped in gold, plated with silver, embedded with emeralds and woven by the gods- how could I not crave the best?" Lyrics would fall so effortlessly off of his tongue, each word soaked in venom. Every word, every move, every breath from here on out was dangerous, and she needed to know that. Tongue would roll out between ebony lips as he attempted to wrap it around her left ear. Warm breath exhaled as he intended it to tickle the small hairs within her ear, which would intensify the pleasure. He wanted her to squirm. "now tell me- what are you going to do for me?"

Speech